-

I Will Waiting For You

"Teuk-oppa..." said Seohyun at the cafeteria with a sad voice.

"Why? Do you have any problem? Just tell me whatever in your mind" said Leeteuk,with a calming voice.

"I.. I have a fight with Siwon-oppa again"

"How that happen?"

"You know that Siwon-oppa have a match just now,right?" "Yes?" "His team has been lose with the other team.. He was very mad so I give him a bottle of water, but he scold me.. I.. Just want to give.. a bottle of water..." said Seohyun. She start to crying.

"Never mind..He would be okay back tomorrow.. I know that because you two are sweet couple"

Seohyun stop crying after hearing a calming words from Leeteuk.She assume Leeteuk as her brother. But she don't know that Leeteuk loves her so much. Just a couple of minutes the two saw Siwon waving at Seohyun. Leeteuk just give a sign that Siwon must want to say sorry. Seohyun understang and run to Siwon and hug him.Leeteuk just watch them.

"Hey!!" shout a woman.

"Soo, can't you say properly? Not like an old ahjumma?" said Leeteuk while his hand on his chest.

"NOOOO!! Because you are pabo.. I know you like her so why you don't want to admit about it in front her?"

"She is belonged to Siwon.. Although they always have a fight but Seohyun loves him.. I don't want to disturb Seohyun's happiness..."

"Ahh!! Why you are so romantic? urghh.. I hate it.."

Teuk just smile.. He would not tired and give up waiting for Seohyun.. Athough he need to wait for a milion years, he will still waiting.. Forever.. And ever..

 

<3----- THE END -----<3