Day 11

Hello Baby with Super Junior BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ok guise i havent updated in like 3 days or something. im sorry. i had star testing. its not over yet ): and i might not update until monday because my moms uncle is coming over~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sungmin's POV:

Kyu was placing butterfly kisses on my neck which made my heart flutter. We had to go meet Jieun today because we are going to teach her and Jung Ah about . Keke~ She needs it, I don't want my baby to get preggo.

"Kyu~ stop it we're here." I whined, but I really didn't want him to stop =_= we haven't had "it" in 4 days. bleh.

"But what if I don't want to?" Kyu said in between kisses.

"I'll take away your computer and ps3."

Kyu immediatley stopped and ran out of the car to go get JIeun and Jung Ah. asdfghjkl; What is taking so long? Must I have to do take care of things personally? I got out of the car and saw Kyu taking pictures of Jieun with her head on Jung Ah's shoulder, both sleeping against the tree.

Kyyyyaaa that's so cute! I need my camera~

I ran to Kyu standing next to him with my polaroid. I think we took about 40 pictures and decided to wake them up.

Kyu poked Jieun's cheek trying to wak her up.

"Yah! You can't wake her up like that!" I said slapping Kyu in the arm.

"YAH! WAKE UP YOUR GIRLFRIEND JUNG AH!" I yelled lightly kicky Jung ah in the leg.

Jung ah started to wake up looking at us weirdly. Me and Kyu a few feet away for him to wake her up.

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter