The First Day~

When will you look at me?

3rd person POV:

Rina woke up and slowly got herself to her bathroom. She leaned over the sink, looked at herself straight in the mirror and whispered, "You can do this". She then proceeded to wash her face and change for her first day of school. She was 16 now and in high school~ Going downstairs, she found her dad cooking some yummy eggs and bacon ;) for breakfast for her.

"Thanks, Dad :) I'll be with Hyesung after school until maybe 8-ish. We'll get dinner somewhere, dont worry about me too much." "Listen, Rina. I just want you to enjoy this year; make new friends and work hard in school but don't stress yourself tooo much. Your health is delicate and I want you to stop your medication. But who knows, maybe you won't be needing it." "Thanks, Dad, I'll try, but its been a while since I've used it! Dr. Im said I've been stabilized for about a month now! It's ok, appa, don't worry. I have Niel and Hyesung. I won't dwell on things that I can't change too much. You know your daughter :) I'm ready for happiness~" "Ok, I'm sure you'll be fine. Let me drop you off at school."

As her dad pulled up by the curb in front of her high school, KNHS, he turned around to face her: "Have a great first day and remember, I love you, ok?" "Thanks Appa, I love you too!" She hopped out of the car and ran up to her best friend, Hyesung. The two had been friends since middle school and were quite different people. Hyesung put up more of a tough exterior but inside she could be very soft and caring. She was protective of Rina, especially ever since...

The two hugged and laughed, talking about their summer vacations. "So did you get to visit your mom for break?" "No, I won't visit her until maybe Novermber or December..." Hyesung immediately stopped walking and hugged her. "It's ok, you don't have to talk about right now. I don't want you to be upset on your first day!" "haha it'sok chingu, I'm fine, really! I'm just ready to meet new people and go new places! Yah, find me a namja chingu, chebal~~", Rina said teasingly, skipping lightly on the way to her locker. "I'll try~~ but it'll be hard to choose from your list of admirers", Hyesung teased back as well. It was true though; Rina did have a number of guys who, weren't neccessarily admirers but certainly cared a lot about her. "And here comes potential namja chingu #1!" Hyesung singsonged. That received a friendly punch from Rina. Their other good friend, Niel had just walked up to them :D "Ayyo finally! brand new Rina! You're not by yourself so its all good! You're my heartbreaker~~~~" "YAH why are you singing so loud?!" both girls yelled while laughing. "I'm just telling my bestie that I miss her and I'm here for her!!! Don't know if she reallizes that..." he said that last part quietly. "Aww... of course I do~ thanks" Rina said while blushing a little.

The three went their seperate ways to class, some of which they shared. Hyesung and Rina met up and went to the restrooms together, talking and fixing up their hair (hairs??). They made their way to cafeteria, grabbed lunch and sat with Niel and "Teen Top". They were Niel's friends at first but soon came to be good friends with the two girls as well. CAP and Chunji were both a year older than Hyesung, Niel, and Rina, being 17. Ljoe and Ricky were 16 as well. They all played with each other on the school's soccer team and were the aces, winning every year. But, there was an unfamiliar face at their table.

"Oh, guys, I'd like you to meet our latest friend, Changjo! This kid and I met each other 2 years ago at soccer camp and now he's here playing soccer for KNHS!" said Niel excitedly. "Hi, it's nice to meet you" said Changjo with a small smile and wave. "I hope we can be good friends."

Rina's thoughts"

***Changjo is so cute!! squeal~ I have to get Niel to set me up.... He seems a bit refined and quiet though. Not shy but not willing to say more than a few sentences at a time. Hmm... I'll find a way to him and maybe even his heart :)

 

Thank you to any readers out there! I made the forward all the way back in April but adding the first chap in Dec?! I'm writing this while watching KBS's Gayo Daejun! Literally, couldn't stop spazzing about Teen Top! Still think they're one of the best "rookie-ish" groups out there :P

So to anyone who saw this back in April, please keep reading because I'll try to update as often as possible! *90 degree bows*** because of break I'll update often~

Kamsahamnida <3,

omomomo

Here's a Changjo (and Chunji) for your thoughts!

tumblr_md2dpm91Qc1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg