Sincere Call

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

Sunhwa kept checking her phone if there's any messages or call from her best friend. Onew just watched her silently. They were outside, sitting with a table under a big umbrella at they're favorite cafe place. Onew's brows furrowed as he kept watching the girl sitting across him.

"Oi...would you stop doing that? It's annoying." 

"Can you blame me?! She's still not here. It's been half an hour already! She's not even texting me!" 

"Why are you yelling at me?!" Onew sighed and throws his head back and blew his bangs out of his eyes. "Why am I asking you anyway? You're always like this." He mumbled.

"Tia!" Onew sat up straight when he heard Sunhwa's another yell. She ran to you and dragged you to their table. "What took you so long?" He asked as soon as you sat with them. 

You smiled sheepishly at them and put your bag away. "Mianhe. I was just caught up with something, that's all."

Onew and Sunhwa knew it wasn't just that. Her voice sounded so down. They exchange glances and Onew just nod at her. They just want to cheer her up that day so it's better not to bring the topic up. 

"O---kay then! Do you want us to order now?!" Sunhwa wanted to make it sound normal but little thing she didn't know she was over doing it. Onew sighed and stood up from his chair.

"I'll do it. You guys stay here, ok? Do you want the usual?" He pulled his uniform sleeves up to his elbow. You nodded and mouthed a thank you. He just smiled, ruffling your hair before going inside. 

"Hey..." You turned to look at Sunhwa who gave your hand a squeeze. "I'll let you go this time, ok? If you're ready, you can tell me the whole thing." She smiled and you nodded.

"Thank you..."

"Oh c'mon! What friends are for?!" She laughed and you couldn't help but to laugh too. She's really crazy. And that craziness of hers can lift your mood up every time you feel down.

"Tia." She moved closer and poked your forehead. "I want you to forget everything, arasso?!"

You giggled and nodded your head. "Yes ma'am!" You did a salute.

 

 

 

"Where are they? It's getting late! Are you sure they're coming?" Sehun groaned as he checked his wrist watch for the 12th time. He was getting impatient and the only thing that the manager can do is to listen at his whining.

"Hmm...I don't get it. They're supposed to be here." He scratched his head in confusion.

"Maybe you're wrong then." Sehun said, crossing his arms and watched people who pass by. He lowered his cap, not wanting to be notice if they're any fans just around the corner.

"And why are we the ones who'll fetch them? Isn't it supposed to be the staffs and other coordinators?" Sehun added, giving the manager his famous arrogant look.

"Have I ever told you you're scary?" The old one said, narrowing his eyes because of Sehun's gestures. The latter just shrugged, annoyed why the manager answered his question with another question.

"Why are you answering me with another question?" Sehun glared earning a smack on his head.

"I told you, do not give me that look." The manager sighed. 

"For your question, Luhan requested that it's just us who'll fetch them. I can't say no to him and the company agreed too. But of course, they have bodyguards with them if there's any sasaeng fans out there."

"Hmm...but why aren't they arriving yet?"

"I don't have any ideas too."

The manager's phone beeped, taking his and Sehun's attention. He just received a text message from one of the staffs of SM entertainment. 

"What did it say?" Sehun peeked at the phone and his brows immediately furrowed. He glared once again at the manager beside him who kept in silence.

"You failed again." Sehun said and left, walking nonchalantly. His hands inside his pockets and head hang low a bit together with his cap.

"He made me wait like forever here...psh." He grumbled under his breath. The message said that the flight of EXO-M was canceled due to some schedules in China that wasn't even finished yet.

"Hey wait for me!" The manager called out, catching up to Sehun's pace.  

 

 

 

Meanwhile in Beijing, China

"What do you mean it was canceled?!" Xiumin pouted while his eyes were glaring at their manager Im Hyunkyun. Chen, Tao and Luhan were also complaining at the sudden decision. Lay kept quiet at the side while holding onto his bag while Kris was just there, standing with arms crossed over his chest wearing his famous b*tch face.

"Can you guys please calm down?" Manager Im irritatingly said. He had enough listening of their complaints. 

"So what now?" Kris asked.

"I got a message from the entertainment and it was said that it's better if we finish our left schedules here before returning to Seoul." 

"You should've told us earlier!" Chen stomped his foot. He badly want to see the others.

"Yeah. I could have called Sehun and informed him about this." Luhan sighed in disbelief.

"I even used my Gucci bag..." Tao pouted.

"Uhm...shouldn't we just go back then?" Lay calmly asked, scratching the back of his head. Kris rolled his eyes at the non-stop blabbering of the boys.

"What about you? Have anything to say?" He lazily asked the small guy with puffy cheeks beside him.

"What do you mean it was canceled?!" Xiumin burst out, opening his arms widely. All of them silently turned their gaze at him with a look.

"What?" Xiumin confusingly asked.

"Xiumin...you just repeated what you said before." Luhan said, rolling his eyes. The latter puffed his cheek and sat on the bench, resting his chin on his palm.

"It's a waste of time you know..." Xiumin mumbled, sighing in defeat. He really couldn't do anything about it anyway.

Kris patted Xiumin's head and then turned to the others. "You boys should know we're still in a public place. People are staring at us weirdly."

With that statement, they looked around and true. People were staring at them while smiling, some are giggling and the others were taking their pictures.

"See? You guys should behave more." Manager Im chuckled and grabbed his luggage. "What are you waiting for? Let's go now." He said and the other followed behind.

"Do you think they waited for us?" Tao asked Luhan. The shorter one shrugged and glanced at his phone. "Maybe we should give them a call later..."

*          *          *

 

It's late that night already and EXO-K are still inside their practice room. They really work hard for their coming comeback. They don't want to disappoint their fans, who would want to anyway?

"So you mean you two waited for nothing?" Chanyeol laughed after Sehun told them what happened. Sehun frowned and lie down on the practice room's wooden floor. 

They're now resting after of practicing for almost an hour without resting. They feel so exhausted and they just want to take their sweet moment for their rest time. 

"Ugh...he owes me." Sehun said and turned to look at Kai. The tan guy next to him was busy with his phone and he was smiling making Sehun curious about it.

'I wonder what he's doing...'

Kai couldn't hide his smile anymore. He noticed that s were giving him a look so he stood up and went to the corner of the room and continue what he was doing.

"Why did he move out?" Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at Kai mysteriously.

Sehun chuckled, placing his arms under his head. "You sounded like he move out to another room."

"What do you think he's up to?" D.O asked the three boys in front of him. 

Chanyeol placed his thumb and index fingers under his chin, thinking deeply. "Well...clue #1, he's smiling. Clue #2...he's being secretive...and I'm still waiting for the clue #3!"

"Sssh! Pabo yah! He'll hear you!" Baekhyun covered Chanyeol's mouth by cupping his hand on it.

D.O rolled his eyes and cupped his both hands on Baekhyun's mouth to shush him up. "Look who's talking..."

"You guys..." Sehun smirked and the three of them tilted their heads, anticipating on what he's going to say. "Based on my observation, there's only one possibility why Kai's acting that way."

"Well tell us!" Baekhyun couldn't wait anymore. Sehun smirked again and took a glance at Kai.

"Kai is...watching ography." He nonchalantly said like it was nothing at all. He got different reactions from the three. D.O with his usual big round eyes, Baekhyun's blank face and Chanyeol's jaw dropped.

"What? That's what I th---" Sehun couldn't finish his words when he felt something hard hit his head. "Ow..." 

"Am I hearing this right coming from your mouth?" Suho sternly said. All this time he was just there beside them without speaking a word that cause them not to notice the leader's presence.

"I'm just sharing what I thought! Chanyeol hyung's clues can lead him to do that anyway!" He grumbled while rubbing his head. Sehun was just actually joking. He just wants to see how his hyungs will react if Kai really does that.

"Maknae-ah...why did you jump into that kind of conclusion?" D.O said as his eyes widened.

"Yeah! Have you seen one?" Chanyeol was just so curious. He didn't expect to hear that from their youngest member. Well...actually all of them didn't expect it to come.

"How was it?" Baekhyun kneeled and leaned closer to Sehun just like a little boy would do just to hear the story. Sehun was taken aback with their questions that he blushed without his knowledge.

"What the..." Sehun gulp hard like there was something in his throat. "Yah! What are you guys talking about?! I'm innocent here."

"Innocent? Just a moment ago you turned into a erted guy!" Baekhyun said.

"Yeah...you corrupted your mind? Kai too?" D.O added.

"I'm not a ert ok?! I was just joking! I didn't know you guys will take it that seriously!"

Chanyeol narrowed his eyes on the maknae and gave him a look that says I-don't-believe-you. "Are you sure? You know...jokes are words half meant."

"You're right!" Baekhyun raised his index finger. 

"Aish...hyung!" Sehun shook Suho's shoulder to get the older one's attention. "Aren't you going to stop them?" Sehun crossed his arms wearing his poker face.

"Why would I? You put yourself in that position." 

"Fine." Sehun nonchalantly said, rolling his eyes. He just need an idea how to get rid of the three boys who are whispering in front of him. 

"I'm really upset that our maknae was corrupted at his young age." D.O shook his head slowly, to show his frustration.

"Yeah. He got a bad luck. His innocence are no longer present." Chanyeol sighed.

"Poor Thehun..." Baekhyun pushed his lower lip out and frowned. 

Sehun frowned. He badly wanted to pull out his hair because his hyungs actually bought his erted thoughts that was only meant to be a joke. He manly coughed, sitting up straight with arms crossed over his chest. 

"Yah! If you guys won't stop, I'm making sure you'll be dead." He said between his gritted teeth. It works anyway. They kept in silence because the moment Sehun tries to warn them by talking informally to them...they knew he was damn serious.

 

On the other hand, in a corner of the practice room, Kai was smiling to himself as he secretly watched the others who kept on arguing. "Bunch of dorks..." He chuckled and get his attention back to his phone.

"Hmm...is she ok?" He asked himself because the girl wasn't replying at all. 'Maybe I should call her...'

Kai stood up, dusting his jogging pants and glanced at s. "Hyungs...I'll just be outside." He nonchalantly said while opening the door and went out.

"Please pick up..." Kai muttered while waiting for his call to be pick up.

"Kai..." 

He swears every time she mentions his name, he can't help himself to smile. Like there was just an automatic flutter building up inside him.

"Hi...am I bothering you?" Kai asked Tia over the phone. He leaned his back on the wall and smile as he listens to her voice. 

"No. It's ok. Why did you call?" You asked. You just arrived at your house after Onew walked you home.

"Oh, that? I just want to check if you're ok."

"I'm fine. Thank you for asking." You smiled a little bit. You untied your hair since you're already tired and you have to take your shower.

"You're welcome. Uhm...if there's anything that you want to talk about, I'm always here to listen." He sounded so worry that it bothers you. 

You stopped anything that you were doing and arc your brows. "Kai I'm fine. You really don't have to worry about me."

"You know, even though we don't really have some time alone together, I know you Tia." Kai softly said, looking up to the ceiling and beads of sweat were rolling down from his temple.

"Kai..." You don't know what to say. You were actually dumbfounded at what he said. It's true. You don't share that close bond with him but if you have the time, he's actually so sincere with every words that left his mouth.

"I know there's something wrong even you don't tell me." He continued.

"..." You kept quiet as your mind thinks. 'Did he know...?'

"I'm right, right?"

You sighed in defeat and nod your head. Realizing he couldn't see it, you replied to him. "How did you know?"

"I knew it." He chuckled because he knew you were having these thoughts in your head. "I don't have to know anything. I just...knew."

"But how?!" You pouted and remove your school uniform's tie.

"Your voice says it all." He nonchalantly answered.

'My voice?'

"They sounded so down that it's making me feel the same thing." He continued and then bowed his head when someone passed by on the lobby.

"Mianhe..."

"You don't have to be sorry. And you really don't have to say anything. I'm glad that I know what you feel..."

"Kai..." You paused and smiled. "Thank you."

If anyone who could see him right now, they would think he gone mad because of the huge grin on his face. "Save it Tia. I don't want it."

"Huh?"

"You owe me a date." He said making you blush. 

"Yah! What are you---"

"Hey calm down." Kai chuckled. "Just a friendly date. Don't worry...I don't bite."

"Hmm...fine." You don't want to disappoint him. He's been there when you need someone to listen and it's just a friendly one after all. 

"Thanks." He smiled but inside his head, he was screaming in delight.  "I'll text you when I'm free then."

"I'll be waiting." You smiled and went to get your towel before entering the bathroom.

"Are you going to sleep now?" He asked after he glance at the clock that's hanging on the corridor's wall.

"Oh. I'm going to have my shower then I'll sleep." You said and turned the bathroom's light open.

'Shower?' Kai blushed and gulped hardly. "Uhm...oh look! I have to practice now. Bye!" He immediately hang up and shook his head.

"Aish...what's with your y thoughts Kai?!" He softly scolded himself. His hand unconsciously grabbed his chest, feeling his pounding heart.


Sorry for the late update again.... =/

A lot of things are bothering my head right now and It's hard to let out the thoughts that I need to type.

Anyway, please enjoy ^ ---- ^

 

Weeew! Kisses from Kai~ ♥ Charming points all the way! :D

Well...Sehun's watching you Kai  ¬ ___ ¬