DETENTION

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

If there are any typos please forgive me ^ ^ I have no time to check on it =3


Sehun yawned as he sat up, stretching his arms wide. He has his eyes half opened while looking around the room. Suho was still sleeping at the moment. Sehun got off from the bed to get some water in the kitchen. As he took his glass, he flinched when he heard a voice. It was Kai.

"You're early." The older one said.

"Yeah. My throat is kind of dry." He poured the cold water on his glass and drank it in one go.

"You're not going back to sleep?" 

"Nah..I'm still having my breakfast." 

Sehun nodded his head. He shoved his hands inside the pockets of his shorts and watched Kai eating his cereal. He decided to stay with him for a moment and sat on the opposite side. He was just staring at him quietly.

"You ok?"

"Yeah. Just...don't mind me here."

"Mm. You must be half asleep." Kai chuckled while Sehun frowned with arms crossed over his chest.

"By the way, where were you last night?"

"Yah Oh Sehun, you're scaring me when you talk informally."

"You weren't here when we arrived and it seems that you don't have any schedule." Sehun said, ignoring Kai being nervous.

"Ok, fine. I went out because I was bored." Kai answered in defeat. He took another spoonful into his mouth and munched it. Even though Sehun's eyes never left him, he only gave out a smile on the latter.

"Where?" Sehun was obviously digging in. He was just too curious since Kai got home late and he never speak a word to the others where he came.

"Why do you want to know anyway?" Kai was actually enjoying it. He wants to see the reaction of the younger guy if he knew what he did and with whom he went with. 

"Nothing." Sehun just shrugged his curiousness off. He stood up from the stool he was seating at and was about to go back to his room but stopped when Kai spoke up.

"I went out with Tia to have dinner."

Her name made Sehun stopped. His body quickly turned and walk back to where Kai is. While Kai, he was just grinning to himself.

"With Tia? From all the persons you knew why her?" Sehun's voice was somehow...stern. It was raised a bit louder causing Kai opened his slightly sleepy eyes.

"Why not, right?" Kai answered nonchalantly and smirked.

There's nothing wrong to take the girl out anyway. If Kai was happy reminiscing what happened last night, Sehun on the other hand has his long face. He's still in his deep thoughts, curious on what happened to the two.

"So what happened?"

He just can't stop himself from asking. Kai, tilted his head looking up to the ceiling and tried to remember everything.

"I'm sure you don't mind if I won't tell. Well, do you?"

Kai's words made him more upset. He just want to know what happened that's all but nevertheless, he still needs to respect Kai's decision.

"Yeah, sure."

He sat back to the stool, facing Kai straightly. He clasped his hands together on the table and it seems that his sleepiness went away.

"Did you send her home?"

Sehun began to ask again. Kai nodded his head while his hand found he box of milk and he poured it on a glass, passing it to Sehun.

"Thanks." Sehun gladly accepted it. He drank it slowly, leaving a white mustache above his lips. Kai chuckled taking a candid picture of him.

"I took her home after we had our walk in the park."

"You went to the park???" Sehun's voice raised but it wasn't that loud to wake the others up.

"Y-yeah." Kai was somehow startled on his behavior. "Is it a problem if I'll be with your best friend for just couple of hours?"

"N-no. It's definitely fine with me. It's just," an exasperated sigh came out from him. "She didn't tell me anything about this."

"Dude, Tia doesn't need to tell you every little details or everything just because you're now her best friend. There are limitations to everything."

Kai's explanation left him with no choice that it stopped him from complaining any further.

"Hmm...ok then. I'll just go back to my room."

"Mm. Sleep well then."

Sehun slumped his body and pulled the blanket over his body. He's still bothers about the two. 'Does Tia want to keep this a secret?'

He was just thinking too much. He thought that Tia would be more open to him now that they're becoming close day by day.

 

*          *          *

 

You covered your mouth with your hands as you yawned softly. You're obviously sleepy and you were forcefully dragging your feet going to your classroom. You tightened your held to your backpack letting the peaceful morning lingered in you. It wasn't really noisy 

"Hey! Sleepy?" You turned your head to where the voice came from. A smile formed on your lips when you saw who it was.

"Oppa~"

"Miss me?" Onew cheekily grinned and you nodded. You held his arm and walked together. 

"Where were you?"

"Oh, I've been busy in editorial so..."

You nodded in understanding. You bid your goodbye when its time to separate ways from him. He waved his hand while smiling. "Catch you up later!" His normal him is just adorable for his age.

The smile on your face disappeared once you entered your noisy classroom. A big frown ran down to your lips when you spotted a vandalism on your desk. It wasn't just a small writing but it fully covered the smooth wooden surface.

"What the..."

You sprinted off towards your desk and a sharp gasp left your mouth. You mentally read the highlighted words and some were just scattered ink and paint. There were a lot of cursing words that it really felt like it meant for you. Well of course it meant for you. It's your desk which is being vandalized anyway.

 

"Who did this?" You asked one of your seat mate and she shrugged her shoulders in reply. She doesn't know anything. 

"Excuse me! Do you guys know who did this?" You exclaimed to have their attention. Sadly, they al have the same response with your seat mate. 

'They don't know anything? But that's impossible' 

"What the hell did happen to your desk?!" 

You turned your head when you heard a loud gasp. Sunhwa had agape with widened eyes. 

"Who did this?!" Her loud, angry voice made the room completely quiet. You didn't stop her in doing such fuss because you exactly feel the same thing.

"Calm yourself for a moment Sunhwa. I've already asked them and they don't know anything."

"But Tia, that's impossible!" 

"I know..." You said letting of a soft sigh.

"Tia." Ji Eun, your seat mate, called out for your attention. "Believe me, no one really knows what happened here. The earliest person who came here doesn't even know who did this."

You faintly smiled at her. "Thank you. I believe you guys."

"But I suspect someone who might did this." Ji Eun said closing her book. Your brows pulled together and anticipated for her to continue.

"It might be the queenka. The person who hate you most."

'Of course, who else would it be?'

You turned to Sunhwa who nodded her head in agreement. Your eyes wandered around the room and it stopped to a certain person who is looking back at you.

"Hyomin." Her name reluctantly came out from your mouth. Her smirk was trying to portrait her victory.

KRING!!!!

The bell rang and everyone in the room panicked as they went to their own seats, leaving you standing alone.

"Good morning class." Mrs. Kim said as soon as she stepped inside the room. "Please take out your biol---" she stopped when she noticed you standing and of course your dirty desk that attracts a lot of attention.

"Ms. Choi," she called in a very strict manner. "Care to explain what happened to that poor desk?"

"U-uhm...Mrs. Kim, I can explain."

"Yes sure you do." You sighed in relief and smiled faintly that she gave you the chance.

"But not here." Her strictness can be really scary. You frowned at what she said. She's too unpredictable. That's a one reason why you don't like her very much. If you're going to rate all the teachers, she'll be the last.

"Go to the detention and wait until the classes finish. You'll explain yourself to the office not here."

Somehow, you felt embarrass when all the eyes were on you. You nodded your head and tightened your grip on the arms of your back pack that's hanging on your shoulder.

"Tia." Sunhwa frowned when she met your eyes. You weakly smiled at her and mouthed that everything's gonna be ok.

"Oh Ms. Choi," Mrs. Kim called. You turned your head to look at her and listened to what she needs to say. "You better think of a reason how to get out of this mess." She smiled sarcastically.

You bit your inner cheeks and gritted your teeth in madness. What made you more irritated is when Hyomin, who is seated at the front row, smilingly waved at you.

"Bye~" Hyomin mouthed. Eunjung and Soyeon giggled along.

You narrowed your eyes, clenching your fist on your back before leaving completely. You walked, fastening your pace like how fast your blood's boiling in anger. You closed the door in detention and screamed all your anger out.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!" 

You dropped your bag on the floor and sat beside it. A heavy sigh came out from you. Your lips pouted and your eyes closed. Thinking of calming yourself for the moment. Once your mind and emotions were in peace, your eyes opened and looked around the room. It was too quiet that the silence makes you deaf. 

"Maybe I shouldn't have gone to school today." You softly mumbled.

Minutes passed when the door know suddenly clicked to open. You glanced at it and found your back being pushed. 

"Oow..."

You rubbed your back that is in pain. You almost regret that you even leaned on that wooden door. A frowned appeared on your lips when the door got closed again.

"Huh?" A disbelief and you pulled your backpack closer and stood up to your feet. 'That's weird'

Of course a wind can't just turned that knob open. Somehow your instincts were telling that there must be someone behind that door. You leaned your right ear on the wooden door, hoping to hear something from the other side of it. Mumbling can only be heard but that already satisfy you that the one who hurt your back was still there.

"I knew there was someone who opened the door."

Turning the knob open, you breathe in and out first before pulling the door open quickly. Little did you know, that person was leaning his back on the door causing him to fall hard on the floor.

"Ugh..."

 

 

Chanyeol slowly peeked inside of Sehun and Suho's room to find the missing maknae. It turned out that he was still in bed, sleeping. Chanyeol sighed and thought for a moment if he should wake him up or not.

“Hmm…what to do?” He said tapping his chin.

His face lightened up when he saw D.O. passed by. ‘That’s right! I can ask for an advice!’

“Pst!”

D.O. flinched and moved his head in every direction. He was obviously startled. Seeing him panicked and in that situation if him, make Chanyeol cracked. He was laughing too hard that D.O. noticed it was only him.

“Yah! Are you trying to scare me? Cause it’s not working!” D.O. confidently said and stick his tongue out.

“Look who’s talking.” Chanyeol said with a chuckle. He grinned at the short one while wiggling his brows teasingly.

“Why did you do that anyway?”

Chanyeol gestured his hand for D.O. to come closer. He complied anyway and he walked very slow making Chanyeol to pretend that he already fell asleep of waiting.

“Yah, what is it?”

“Wah! It’s a surprise that you’re here! Cause the last time I checked you were still standing there!”

D.O. covered his ears with his hands while closing his eyes shut. After Chanyeol said those things, he rolled his eyes when he realized D.O. wasn’t actually listening.

“Heeeyyy~”

He was literally shaking D.O. and it made the latter dizzy. “Are you listening? Cause obviously you’re not~” Chanyeol sang long his ear.

Well for D.O., he was feeling nauseous. The giant left him with no choice so all he needs to do is the thing that works all the time.

“ANIYAAAA!!!”

Chanyeol eyes widened in fright when D.O. suddenly screamed Kai’s part in MAMA. If Chanyeol was left dumbfounded, D.O. himself finds that tiring. He was panting, trying to catch his breathing back to normal.

“Do I always need to do that for you to stop?”

Chanyeol just stared at him quietly.  A clap then followed when Chanyeol, himself was grinning ear to ear. He was totally amused.

“Waah! Daebak! I think you’re better than Kai!”

His compliment makes D.O. ‘s brows twitched. He shook his head and was about to leave the “crazy Chanyeol” alone.

“W-wait!” Chanyeol called and stopped D.O. by blocking his way. He scratched his head confusedly while waiting for what Chanyeol have to say. “I actually need some help.”

“What help???” D.O. said, tapping his foot continuously. His getting impatient because he doesn’t need another shake or make fun by Chanyeol again.

“Should I wake Sehun up or not?” Chanyeol asked, scratching the back of his head. When D.O. heard this, he face palmed his face and gritted his teeth.

‘Sometimes he’s just not using his head…’ D.O. thought.

 “Are you ok?” Chanyeol said when he saw D.O.’s head hang low. “Cause you know, if I wake him up he’ll be in a bad mood.”

“Yeah sure. Just don’t wake him up because in any minute we all need to go for our pictorial!”

“Pictorial?” He dumbly asked. After seconds of dozing off, he felt a knuckle on his head. D.O. had hit him. 

"You're getting crazy!!!" He bursted out in Chanyeol's face while tip toeing in his feet. Chanyeol is just too tall for him. Well in D.O. case he's the one who's getting crazy because of Chanyeol's childness. 

Chanyeol closed his eyes, trying to endure the screaming from D.O. He then slowly opened his eyes and frowned. 

"Well, you don't have to scream at my face." He pouted and sulked like a kid. They stopped bickering when the door suddenly swung open. Sehun was wearing his poker face and he was already ready. He walked passed through in between his hyungs.

"You guys are so noisy."

D.O. and Chanyeol exchanged glances and followed the maknae as they gathered together. 

"Sehunnie~" Baekhyun sang and was about to hug Sehun but only to be rejected. Sehun covered Baekhyun's mouth with his bare hands and warned him.

"Yah...only Tia can call me by that."

He then let go while Kai and Suho laughed at Baekhyun's reaction. He crinkled his nose while following the maknae. 

"Geez...you surely fallen for her." Baekhyun murmured softly under his breath. 

"What took you guys so long?" Suho asked when the two suddenly appeared. He stood up from the couch and opened the door for them to leave. "I only told you to wake him up."

"Kyungsoo just showered my pretty face with his saliva!" Chanyeol cried out. Kai and Sehun laughed especially when D.O. innocently shook his head.

"Eew...I don't want to play with you anymore!" Baekhyun said and ran out from the door laughingly.

"Yah! I'll surely cook you if you don't stop!" Chanyeol called out while running after him.

"Kids..." Suho sighed.


Poor leader. Sorry if it took me so long to update! My cousins kept me busy and I just remembered our teachers left us with A LOT OF assignments!

COMMENTS ARE LOVE ♥ HAPPY  NEW YEAR!!!