Fine?

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

The boys went back to their apartment successfully before their curfew. They sneakily went inside but the light was suddenly . "Oh crap." They muttered. Sehun let out a sigh when he felt a hand on his shoulder. 

 

"Where have you been? I've been trying to contact all of you!" Their manager said as he put his hands on his waist. "So?  I'll be glad if one of you would like to answer me." He said raising a brow. "Manager hyung, I thought you already know that we went out together with Tia." Suho said, scratching the back of his head.

 

"Yes Suho. I know that. But don't you think you've come home late already? You know the company wants you all here by 8:30 pm." Their manager let out a sigh.

 

"But we're already here by 8:29!" Baekhyun said with full of enthusiasm. Everyone chuckled and their manager can't even help but to smile.  "Yes Baekhyun. And you should be thankful that the one minute saves you all." Their manager explained.

 

"Hyung, can I go inside my room now? I'm tired." Sehun said as he cracked his neck. "Aaw...well that hurts." He muttered giving his neck a massage. "You can all rest now. We need to rehearse tomorrow morning." Their manager said.

 

They all nodded and complied getting into their own rooms. "Except for you Sehun." Sehun stopped and turned his back to give a questioning look on the latter. "I need to talk to you." His manager smiled.

 

                                         *     *     *

 

You were inside your room lying on your bed, hugging your teddy tight which Sehun just gave to you. A smile was plastered on your face. Nasoo then hopped to your bed and barked. You turned your head to him, still smiling ear to ear. 

 

"I just kissed him Nas. Didn't you see?" You proudly said. The dog just rested his chin on the pillow while staring at you. "Hmm...He also gave me a bear. A big one!" You smiled and Nasoo made a sound like trying to be pity. 

 

"What?" You asked him and he barked. "Aaw...you know I still love you." You said and brushed your nose against his. "Now go down and sleep on your own house." You said and he complied. You giggled as he was having a hard time getting down. 

 

"Here, let me help you." You said lifting him in your hands and put him down. Nasoo wobbly walked out through the door. "Hmm...I wonder if they're back already." You mumbled and smiled as you took the telephone. "Got to call Sunhwa."

 

                                          *     *     *

 

"So hyung...what do you want to talk about?" Sehun asked. They were in the living room talking. "Hmm...What’s going on between you and Tia?" He finally asked. Sehun was taken aback of his question. He thought for a moment before answering.

 

"There's nothing going on between us." Sehun answered. "Are you sure?" Manager hyung asked. Sehun nodded hesitantly making the latter smile. "Do you like her back then?" He asked again. 

 

"Back?" Sehun asked in confusion. "As I can see, the girl really likes you. Well of course you already know that." Manager hyung crossed his arms and stared at Sehun. "So tell me, do you like her?" Sehun was in his deep thoughts at that moment. Asking himself what's his answer should be.

 

'Sehun-ah...why can't you answer immediately? You don't like her, do you?' He asked in his thoughts. "You're still confuse, are you?" The manager chuckled softly.  Sehun shook his head slowly before clearing his throat. "N-no. I do like her. B-but not the like "like" you mean." Sehun confessed.

 

Manager hyung just laughed while patting Sehun's shoulder. "It's up to you then. Just focus on your career first, ok?" He said before leaving him alone. Sehun was left dumbfounded. He stayed still sitting on the couch all alone. He was in deep thoughts. Obviously still thinking about all the questions given to him.

 

'Confuse? What does he meant by that?' He thought scratching his nape. He sighed before knocking his head. "Ugh! Tia...why can't you get out of my head?!" He whined ruffling his hair into a mess. 

 

"What should I do?" He mumbled as he laid himself on the couch. "Hmm..." He groaned as he closed his eyes. "Better sleep this off." He muttered before he fell asleep.

 

                                           *     *     *

          Beep

 

Your phone beeped and as it vibrates on your night stand, it produced unnecessary noise. You groaned as you reached for it. You close your eyes shot as the light from your cell phone.

 

"Who on earth will text me early in the morning?" You sleepily mumbled as you glanced at the clock on the night stand. "3:35?" You sighed and open your inbox. You were surprised to know who it was.

 

From: Kai

 - Hey! Sorry I haven't replied anything earlier.

   Sehun was bugging me, keep asking who I am texting to.

   So uhm, I guess you're free tomorrow afternoon, right?

   I'll pick you up then. Good night Tia! =)

   .

   .

   By the way, want some good night kiss?

   Hahah! I'm kidding. I'm afraid Sehun will strangle me anytime 

   soon. XD Night Tia!

 

A smile crept on your face with his last message. "Heh, its morning already." You giggled. You put your phone away and pulled the cover over your body.

 

"I hope he was sleeping by now. What about Sehun?" You let out a sigh before closing your eyes drifting into a deep sleep...again.

 

                                      *     *     *

 

Sehun smilingly stared at his reflection in the mirror. He can't believe how good looking he was. "Bye precious mirror." He said as he winked before leaving the room. The members saw him happily walked through the corridor.

 

"Sehun-ah!" Suho called out as he smiled at him. Sehun looked back at him and smilingly greeted him back. "Morning hyung."

 

"Morning. Where are you going?" Suho asked as he took a sip of his coffee. "Uhm...just somewhere. Maybe for a jog?" Sehun smiled sheepishly. Suho raised a brow as he study Sehun. "With that outfit?" Suho asked questionably.

 

Sehun hesitantly glanced on his own self, how he dressed so casually. "I...uhm---" Sehun was about to say something when D.O. appeared from the kitchen. He smiled as he arranged the omelet, fried rice, hot dogs and bacons. "Morning maknae. You're just on time for breakfast." D.O. happily said.

 

When Baekhyun hear this from the living room, he sneakily crawled under the table. He sneaked quietly and took a bacon and hide under the table. "Waah...I can't believe I'm eating myself." He chuckled but before he took a bite, he felt someone was pulling the hem of his shirt out from the table.

 

"Yah, why are you being sneaky today?" Kai asked as he released the now revealed Baekhyun. Baekhyun just smiled at them innocently and eat.

 

"Aish, what will we do to you?" Kai shook his head. Chanyeol then came running into them. "Wah! Why didn't you wait for me?" He whined as he crumpled his nose. "Well where were you anyway?" Baekhyun asked, munching his food. "I was just watching TV next to you!" Chanyeol scoffed. 

 

Suho let out a deep sigh as he covered his ears, obviously annoyed by the nagging of Baekhyun and Chanyeol. 

 

"Kai, please quiet them down and D.O. just let them eat." Suho told the KaiSoo and they complied. "Ish...kids. So Sehun, where are you---" Suho stopped when he saw no one as he turned around. "---going." He sighed again.

 

"Aish, that kid ran away again." Suho said when he realized that Sehun sneakily went out when there was a commotion. 'I bet he went to visit Tia' Suho thought and smiled.

 

                                          *      *      *

 

"Mom! I'll be heading off now!" You called out as you ran down from the stairs and wore your shoes. "Oh, what about breakfast?" You mom asked as her head popped out from the kitchen.

 

"I think I'll pass! I'll be late!" You said and run off out of the house. You then stopped on your tracks when you forgot something. 

 

"Mom! Dad! Bye! Nasoo love you~" You said as you popped your head on the door and blow a flying kiss. You then waved for the last time before running again.

 

"Noo! I'm gonna be late..." You muttered nervously as you glanced on your wrist watch. You were so busy and in a hurry to even notice a car going to pass through you.

 

                             BEEP!!!

 

You squealed in fright as you sat and covered your head. The car was so close to you already. Good thing that the driver stepped immediately for the break.

 

"Ugh..." Sehun groaned softly as he lifted his head while his hands gripping on the steering wheel tightly. "Tia..." He said softly as he hurried to get out from the car.

 

"Tia!" He called out as he crouched beside you. "A-are you ok?" He asked worriedly. You uncovered your head and looked at him blankly. "Yah! Are you hurt?" Sehun asked as he examined your arms and face.

 

"Yah...could you please answer me? I'm worried sick here!" He said as his breathing was getting heavier. You unconsciously nodded and he let out a sigh of relief.

 

"I'm sorry. I was being careless." Sehun apologized as he helped you stood up. You shook your head and smiled softly. "It was my fault too...I wasn't looking on my way." You explained. Sehun sighed before he flicked your forehead.

 

"Yah! What was that for?" You asked as you rubbed your forehead. "For not looking on your way. Next time, don't be careless. What if it's not me, and another driver? What if I wasn't there to save you?" Sehun nagged.

 

"Aish...I'm sorry now, ok? I just did that because---" You stopped when you remembered why you were running at the first place. "What?" Sehun asked as he studies how your expression changed.

 

You slapped your forehead and ran again. "Yah! Where are you going?!" Sehun called out. "I'm late for school!" You yelled at him as you waved and continued your run. Sehun rolled his eyes as he sighed.

 

"Aish, that girl. She's not using her head again." Sehun said as he got into his car. Your pace changed as you run. Your breathing is getting heavier. 'I only have 15 minutes left'

 

                        BEEP!!!

 

You turned and saw a car approaching you. The door then opened and Sehun peeked at you. "Hop in." He said and you gladly took his offer. Sehun then drove off. As he drives, he stole some glances at you.

 

"Sometimes you're just being..." He said in annoyance. "Being what?" You said as you lift your chin. He sighed and shrugged. "Nothing. Why did you run anyway?" 

 

"Oh...I told you I'm going to be late." You mumbled. He rolled his eyes fasten his pace. "That's why I'm here, right? I was about to pick you up but look what happened...you even left me." Sehun said.

 

"Yah! It wasn't my intension to leave you! And---" You stopped when you realized what he just has said. "Wait, did you say "pick me up" just now?" You asked and he nodded.

 

A smile crept your lips as you stared at him. Sehun glanced at you and was surprised to your reaction. "Yah, wipe that smile. You're giving me goose bumps." He said making you giggle.

 

"Sorry. Thank you for picking me up." You said and smiled as you faced the window shield. "You're welcome." He said.

 

                                          *     *     *

 

"TIA!!!!!!" Sunhwa came running to you. You were shocked by her outburst making you stand on the corridor dumbfounded. "Yah!" She hugged you tight.

 

"I can't breathe..." You muttered as she squished you. "Sorry." She laughed releasing you from her embrace. "What's wrong with you by the way?" You asked. Sunhwa grinned widely making you more confuse. "There's nothing wrong. I mean NOTHING!" She laughed. You sighed because she was in her crazy mode again.

 

"So...guess what?" She said moving his brows up and down. "What?" You asked her back. Sunhwa just squealed and dragged you suddenly. "Hey Sunhwa! Slow down!" You said as you run with her. 

 

'The office?' You thought as you both stopped in front of the principal's office. "Sunhwa...why are we here? We're gonna be late for class." You said as you held her arm. "Don't worry." She smiled and dragged you inside.

 

"Annyeong haseyo!" She greeted excitedly as soon as we entered. "Hmm...You still remember the principal's here, do you?" The principal said as he crossed his arms. You giggled when Sunhwa bowed many times.

 

"Mianhe...I was too excited." She said. "Hmm, it's obvious." The principal smiled. He then called both of you to sit down. "Uhm principal, I'm just wondering...why are we here anyway? Shouldn't we be on class by now?" You asked. 

 

"Don't worry about your class. You're excused." He said. Sunhwa cleared and smiled sheepishly on the principal. "Oh, I mean...both of you are excused." He said making you and Sunwha giggle.

 

"But why?" You asked again. But before he could answer your question, a knock was heard. "Come in." The principal said. You were surprised to see who it was. "Ahjussi..." You said and smiled at him. 

 

"Yah...how many times I told you, don't call me like that." Boom said as he entered with boxes with him. "What are those?" You asked. "For your question anyway, I wanted you here because of this." The principal said as he took a magazine inside the box. You were amused when you saw the cover. "I congratulate you for being a part of this." The principal shook your hand.

 

"W-wait...that's the photo shoot we had." You mumbled and they nodded. "U-huh, u-huh! You're on cover together with EXO!" Sunhwa squealed. You looked at her and giggled. "So this is why you're all excited about."

 

"Here's your copy Tia. You're pretty amazing." Boom said as he handed you the magazine. "Daebak..." You muttered softly when you opened the magazine. While you're turning each page, you saw something causing you to close the magazine immediately.

 

"Wait! Why did you close it?" Sunhwa said as she took the magazine from you. "W-wait Sunhwa---" You were too late when Sunhwa had her biggest grin on her face already.

 

"What do you mean about "fine" when I asked you about this?" Sunhwa asked teasingly as she showed the vampire theme. You patted your blushing cheeks as you shook your head.

 

"This isn't just fine...it's DAEBAK!!!" She chanted. "Ehem! We're still in my office." The principal warned making Sunhwa giggled nervously. "Sorry..." She said and dragged you with her. "We'll be going to our class now. Bye, bye~" She waved and closed the door.

 

"Suunnhhwaa~" You whined. "Shush...I didn't know the pictorial was so intimate." She said as she scanned the pages. "I didn't know either." You mumbled and sighed. You got back to your class and everyone was staring at you.

 

"Why are they staring at me?" You asked, obviously uncomfortable with everyone's gazes. "Ms. Choi, Ms. Han...please take your seats." Mr. Kim said. You both bowed and took your seats. "And uhm...well done for the magazine." Mr. Kim smiled.

 

"Woooh! You're great Tia!" Your classmates cheered and you smiled sheepishly bowing your head. "G-gomawo..." Your eyes then met Hyomin’s. She glared at you and you just looked away. 'This is why I hate popularity...' You thought and sighed.

 

                                             *       *       *

 

You were walking on the corridor alone. Sunhwa was in detention since her noise can't be controlled anymore and Onew's still have a meeting. You sighed and looked down as you walk. You stopped when you saw someone's feet in front of you.

 

"Going somewhere...Tia?" The girl said. 'That voice...' You sighed and lifted your head to look at her. "What do you need Hyomin?" You asked. She was crossing her arms with sharp eyes. "So you're the girl that they pick huh? Lucky..." She said with a hint of sarcasm.

 

"If that's all you want to say...I have to go now." You said and walk through her. Hyomin turned and looked at you walking away. "You think he likes you?" Hyomin said making you stop on your tracks. With this, Hyomin smirked.

 

"He's just using you. Knowing you like him...heh! You're just being dumb over him." Hyomin continued. "What are you talking about?" You asked seriously as you faced her.

 

"You know who we are talking about here." She smirked raising her brows. "You want me to mention his name?" Hyomin said making you to glare at her. "Whatever you say...they're all lies." You said and ran away.

 

"Huh! That's right Tia...run away." She said. You were running and obviously you're vision gets blurred because the tears were forming in your eyes already. 'No...don't cry Tia...' You said to yourself.

 

"Hmm....where is she? I thought I told her I'll pick her up this afternoon." Kai mumbled as he was inside his car looking through the window. He then saw a familiar figure running out from the school gate.

 

"Hmm...Is she crying?" He muttered worriedly as he drove his car. He parked it ahead of the girl and he went out to approach her. "Tia..." He said and you looked at him with eyes red.

 

"W-wait...w-why are you crying?" He asked worriedly. He didn't know how to approach you but was surprised when you hugged him tight. "Kai..." You sobbed and he hugged you back. "Shh...Let’s get in the car first, ok?" He said and you nodded.

 

                                             *      *      *

 

"Hyung...Did you see Kai?" Sehun asked and they shook their heads. "I thought he was ready to go." D.O. said and they just shrugged. Sehun creased his brows before fishing for his phone in his pocket.

 

"Sehun...we need to go now. Where's Kai?" Chanyeol asked and Sehun lifted his phone. "I'm gonna call him hyung."  Sehun dialed the number and waited for Kai to answer.

 

"Yoboseyo?" Kai answered without looking the caller's I.D. "Hyung, where are you? Manager hyung wants us to go now." Sehun said. "Sorry...you guys can go on. I'll be there anyway." Kai said. Sehun then heard a sob.

 

"Hyung...Is someone crying? Where are you anyway?" Sehun asked. He heard how Kai comforted the girl on the other line. "Sorry maknae. I'm with Tia by the way...we're on the car." Kai said.

 

"W-wait! Tia? Why is she crying? Is she alright?" Sehun asked worriedly as he walked back and forth. "I wonder what's wrong." Suho said as they watched Sehun walk. "I'm getting dizzy with this guy." Baekhyun muttered while shaking his head.

 

"Yeah...she's crying. But I don't know why and if she's alright." Kai said. "Hyung where are you? I'll come there." Sehun said in panic mode. "We're in---" There was a long pause.

 

"Hyung...hello? Where?" 

 

"---Mianhe Sehun-ah. I need to hang up now. Don't worry, I'll take care of Tia." Kai said before he hung up. "W-wait!" Sehun looked at his phone and sighed frustratingly. "Aish..."

 

"Yah...what's wrong?" Chanyeol asked. "Kai hyung is with Tia right now. He said she was crying." Sehun sighed. "R-really? Why?" D.O. asked worriedly.

 

"I don't know. He doesn't know. Aish...I should have been there." He muttered under his breath. "Well, I hope everything will be fine. We need to go now. Is he coming?" Suho said and Sehun nodded.

 

'What's wrong Tia? Aish...I hope she's ok by now'

 

"Hmm...Thank you." You mumbled as Kai put his phone away. "Are you sure you don't want me to tell Sehun?" Kai asked and you nodded slowly. "He'll just worry." You said and Kai chuckled softly.

 

"Well he is right now." He said. You smiled and sniffed as you dried your tears. Kai looked at you so pitiful. "Stop crying now, ok?" He said cupping your cheeks. 'I'm hurt...why am I hurt?' Kai thought as his heart pounded. You nodded and sniffed.

 

"I'm sorry if I worried you." You mumbled and Kai smiled. "It's ok. I should be anyway. Why are you crying? Did someone hurt you?" He asked and gave you his handkerchief. You took it and sheepishly smiled.

 

"Thanks. Hmm...It's just nothing. Someone just told me something that it can't get out of my head." You explained softly. Kai furrowed his brows as he crossed his arms.

 

"I wonder who this someone is. Is this a girl or guy?" He asked and you giggled on how curious he was. "It's a she. But don't worry anymore, ok? It----it's not a big deal anyway."

 

"Hmm, ok. But all I can say is...she'll regret making a pretty girl cry." Kai said making you laughed softly. "Ha-hah. If you want to make me happy you could do it in not a cheesy way." You said as you punched lightly his arm.

 

"Ah...but it worked anyway." He said as he saw the smile on your face. You pursed your lips and gave him your eye smile. "I have to agree, it surprisingly did." 

 

"Yah...what do you mean "surprisingly" huh?" He said and you stick your tongue out.  Kai laughed and ruffled your hair. "It's good you're back to your old self now." He smiled.

 

"Do you want me to take you home?" Kai asked and you nodded as you put your seat belt on. "I'm sorry if I can't accompany you any longer. I still have to meet my other members." He explained. "Mm...It's ok. It's me who should be sorry anyway. I shouldn't have bothered you." You said. "Yah...hajima. You never bother me or anyone of us. Arasso?" He scolded making you pout.

 

"Arasso..." You mumbled. Few minutes passed, you have arrived at your house. 

 

"Are you ok if I leave you here?" Kai asked and you nodded. You smiled at him but before he could enter his car, you called out his name. "Kai..." Kai turned around and was surprised when you suddenly hugged him.

 

"T-Tia..." He stuttered didn't know what to do. "Gomawo...I don't know what to do If you weren't there to comfort me." You said and let go of him. He was dumbfounded but gathered his senses and looked at you.

 

"Tia...you're always welcome." He said and held your hand lovingly. You smiled and he smiled back before he let go of your hand and drove off. 'Thank you again...' You thought before you went inside.

 

                                        *         *         *

 

Kai came running to the stage. They were supposed to practice for their open performance. "Kai! Where have you been?" Their manager hyung approached him right away. He panted and bowed.

 

"Sorry I'm late. There was an unexpected problem." Kai said scratching his non itchy head. "It’s ok now. Just go and join your other members. Rehearsals will start in anytime soon." Their manager said. Kai nodded and went to where his brothers are.

 

"Hey guys." He greeted and they did too. Kai glanced at Sehun who is quiet, just sitting on the corner with arms resting on his thighs near the knees. He looks so serious. "Sehun-ah..." Kai called and the latter lifted his head.

 

"How's Tia?" Sehun asked as he stood up and put his hands inside his pockets, still wearing his serious kind of poker face. "S-she's fine now. Are you ok?" Kai asked and Sehun nodded. He then walked around the field, to get away from them. "What's wrong with Sehun?" Kai asked the other members. "Dunno...he was like that after worrying too much." Chanyeol said.

 

As Sehun walked around...he kept sighing. "What's wrong with you Oh Sehun?" He asked himself. He kicked stones and sat on the grass. He frowned as he drifted in his thoughts.

 

Flash back

 

"Yah! Where do you think you're going?!" His hyungs called out to him. Sehun ran inside his car and drove off. "I guess she's home already...." Sehun mumbled while driving. As time passed....he stopped his car few houses away from Tia's.

 

Sehun was hurt seeing you with red puffy eyes. But what hurts the most is...when he saw you suddenly hugged Kai tightly. It was like you didn't need him anymore.

 

"What the---" He cursed under his breath. 'What's going on here?' He thought. He decided to drive away and went back to their rehearsal location. "Why?" He asked himself as he clutched his chest.

 

End of Flashback

 

Sehun closed his eyes as he let his back lay on the grassy field. He shut his eyes tightly while caressing his chest. 'It feels like I'm choking...that my breathing was cut off...' He thought before he exhaled deeply.

 

"Don't think about it anymore Sehun...you're fine----Just fine." He muttered under his breath. Sehun opened his eyes slowly and watched the blue sky. "Am I....really fine?"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys...what do you think?     ^    ^

Sorry I haven't been updating...busy with school =3

Don't worry guys, I'm trying my best here =)

SEHUN MUST BE FEELING LIKE THIS RIGHT NOW ^______________<