Fun Park

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

"Hey guys! Look who's here!" D.O. exclaimed happily as you and Sehun entered the practice room.

"Tia!!!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol welcomed you with a big hug. You giggled on how they act, they're such dorks. "I...can't breathe...guys..." You muttered and they released you immediately.

"Sorry..." They both said in sync and smiled sheepishly. Sehun put your bag on the chair and crossed his arms watching how the other members treated you. 

"Hey guys..." You greeted and smiled warmingly to each one of them. "What took you so long to visit us?" Suho pouted. D.O. fake puke at how Suho acted.

"Eew...don't pout. It doesn't suit you hyung. Be cool." D.O. said but Suho ignore it.

"By the way...someone's missing..." You said as you scanned the room. "Where's your dancing machine?" 

"Looking for me?" Kai popped out from nowhere with a towel on his neck. You smiled at him and waved. Sehun rolled his eyes annoyed on how you act like that.

"Hey." He greeted and hugged you warmly. You returned the hug and smiled. It took time for both of you to let go of each other until Sehun pull you away.

"Too much contact already." Sehun grumbled and held your hand. "Look who's talking." Kai glanced on your hand together with Sehun intertwined.  You blushed and looked away trying to get away from his grip. But you failed. Sehun didn't let you go and give your hand a reassuring squeeze trying to say that it's ok.

"Ehem!" Baekhyun cleared his throat. "We're still here you know."

Sehun creased his brows for ruining the moment. "C'mon Tia! We'll treat you today!" Baekhyun said linking his arm on yours while Chanyeol did the same on the other side.

"Let's go!" They cheered leading you out of the room. Sehun took your bag and his jacket before following.

"I saw what you did there." He said to Kai as they followed behind. Kai chuckled and flung his arms around Sehun's shoulder.

"She's huggable, ok? It's not that bad to hug her, right?" Kai said and smiled. Sehun rolled his eyes and shove his arm away.

"Just don't be too mushy on her again." Sehun said still looking serious. "Yah...Baekhyun and Chanyeol always stick with her. Why can't I?" Kai frowned.

"You're different in that term hyung. You're like seducing Tia with that smile and smirk of yours."

"Ah...so now you're scared of me? Are you challenged Sehun-ah?" Kai smirked teasingly. Sehun glared at him and scoffed.

"No. Why would I? She likes me not you." Sehun said and ignored Kai's statement. "Rigghhhtt..." Kai chuckled.

"Just don't be confident that Tia will like you forever." Kai said making Sehun stop on his track. He glanced at Kai confused on what he meant.

"What did you say?"

"I mean, if you keep that act on yourself and just depend that she likes you, someone might just steal her in a blink." Kai said and continued to walk. Sehun blinked before catching up on Kai.

"Wait!" He caught up and nudge his side. "What do you mean that someone might steal her?" He asked.

"I know you understand it maknae. Just don't let her go when you still have the time." Kai said patting his shoulder.

 

~~~~~

 

"TAADDDAA!!!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol cheered as they spread their arms wide. Suho and D.O. clapped their hands excitedly while you giggled and clapped your hands in happiness.

"Why are we here anyway?" Sehun muttered as they looked around. They went on a fun park. "Oh c'mon! It'll be fun." Kai said nudging Sehun's side. Sehun narrowed his eyes and he met your gaze. You smilingly nodded at him. Sehun sighed in defeat.

"Fine." Sehun said. "Let's go then." He held your hand dragging you away from the other members. 

"Yah! Wait for us!" D.O. called out. "It's our time to have Tia!" Baekhyun protested at Sehun who is acting like he didn't hear anything. "Yah...let me go, please?" You asked giving your puppy eyes on Sehun. He sighed in defeat.

"Yaahoo! Tia's on our side!" Baekhyun chanted and high five Chanyeol and Kai.

"Ok kids, what are we going to do first?" Suho asked as he clapped his hands getting the attentions of s.

"Roller Coaster!"

"Haunted House!"

"Ferris Wheel!"

"Tea house!" D.O. exclaimed happily. They looked at him in disbelief while he put an innocent look.

"What?"

"Tea house? Seriously?" Kai asked. D.O. furrowed his brows and frowned. "Wae? I want to drink tea first." 

"Aish, let's ride the ferris wheel first." Chanyeol suggested. Everyone agreed except for D.O. He really want to go to the tea house first. 

"And I'm afraid of heights." D.O. explained making his eyes wide when he looked up on the ferris wheel. (Well...you know his usual derp face. XD)

"But what about you? You'll be alone here." You said worriedly but D.O. smiled at you assuringly. "Don't worry. I'll enjoy my tea too!"

"Ok, so we'll meet up later hyung?" Sehun said and he nodded. "Ok then! Ferris wheel here we come!" Baekhyun chanted and run together with Chanyeol.

"After you." Sehun said and you smiled. You happily skipped excited on the ride. The six of you bought tickets before riding. 

Sehun glanced at you and smiled. 'Should I ask her?' He thought. But before he could say something, Kai dragged Tia with him inside the empty seat.

"Y-yah...aish." Sehun groaned and crossed his arms. Suho chuckled and patted his shoulder. "I guess we'll ride together then. The Baekyeol are going up now."

"That leaves me no choice hyung." Sehun muttered making Suho frowned. "Yah! You're making it sound you don't want to ride it with me."

They entered another empty seat and waited for it to move. "What's with the long face now? You don't like the ride?" Suho asked. Sehun just shrugged and glanced on the window for views outside.

"You're grumpy because Tia's not with you?" Suho said making Sehun jump a little hearing your name. Suho chuckled.

"I-it's not like that hyung. I'm just not comfortable when she's with Kai hyung."

"Ah...so you're worried? Don't worry, Kai don't bite." 

"I'm serious. He can get any girl he wants you know." Sehun said letting out a big sigh. 

"So why don't you just move faster than Kai?" Suho said making Sehun's brows to twitch. "Move faster?"

"Aish...do you really don't know or you're just pretending you don't?" Suho said annoyingly. "Hmm...I just don't want to talk about it. But I really don't like Tia showing smile to others." Sehun frowned.

'I wonder what are they doing now' He thought.

 

==Kai and You==

 

"Are you enjoying so far?" Kai asked. You smiled nodding your head. "The view from here is really beautiful." You said softly. Kai nodded and stared at you for a moment.

"I didn't know you're quiet." Kai stated. You looked at him and giggled. "I'm feeling a bit odd about it too."

"Are you disappointed that you're with me and not with Sehun?" He asked making you to frown. "Why would you say that? I enjoy you're company too you know."

Kai chuckled shaking his head slowly. "You really do like him, don't you?"

"Why are you guys always ask me the same question?" 

"Can you please answer my question not with another question?

"What if I don't want to?" 

"Tiaaa..." Kai whined. You giggled as it was your first time seeing his cute side in person. "Sorry...I was just teasing."

"I didn't know you're a bad girl." He muttered making you grin. "So...the answer to my question?" He added.

"Hmm...you know the answer on that one." You said making him nod. "Do you want me to help you with Sehun?" He suddenly said moving his brows up and down.

"Huh?" You were still on the process to understand what he just said.

"I'll help you. Sehun needs a push too you know." Kai explained. "Push? Why?"

"That's just between me and him." Kai smiled. "Just let me help you get your prince charming, ok?" He winked. You smiled and pinched his cheeks.

"I like it more when you're acting cute than hot you know." You said and did a merong. "Ah...cuter than Sehun?"

"Hmm...nope. He's the cutest." You stick your tongue out and laughed when he made a derp face.

 

==BaekYeol==

 

"Waah! How I wish Tia's with us!" Baekhyun said in awe as he sticks his face on the glass window.

"I feel tall!" Chanyeol said in joy. Baekhyun shot him an are-you-kidding-me look.

"Chanyeol...you're always tall."

"BUT NOT THIS TALL!" 

"Do you really have to shout on my face?!" 

"Sorry." Chanyeol chuckled. Baekhyun made a disgusted look on him. "Somehow I felt it rained." He said.

"Rain? But we have a roof here." Chanyeol pointed. "I mean...your SALIVA is raining on my face. Yuck!" Baekhyun wiped his face.

"Oh...hahah! Pardon." Chanyeol chuckled. 

"Hmm...I wonder what's good to do right now. I didn't know ferris wheel is boring." Baekhyun pouted.

"I know." Chanyeol did the same until another Idea struck on him. "Aha!"

Well...the two of them played games and some bouncing making their ride shake. They just can't wait to get down already. 

 

==Somewhere in a Tea house==

 

"Ooh..yummy." D.O. said in delight as he drinks his tea and ate his cake. He looked up when someone called his attention.

"Uhm...excuse me." A girl called out. "Yes?"

"Uhm...c-can I take picture with you?" The girl shyly asked. D.O. smiled and nodded reaching for her camera.

"Smile." D.O. signaled as he smiled next to her closely. Happiness can be seen on the girl's face when D.O. gave her camera back.

"T-thank y-you!" She stuttered making D.O. to chuckle. "You're welcome. I hope you'll continue to suppport EXO." He smiled.

"I-I will!" She blushed. She then ran away and squealed outside the tea house. It didn't take long for D.O.'s phone to ring.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yah! Where are you? Don't tell us you're still enjoying your precious tea there." Baekhyun said in the other  line.

"I am enjoying." 

"Yah Kyungsoo! Just hurry up and meet us here." Suho said and hung up. D.O. was left with no choice but to follow. D.O. went to the ferris wheel and meet up with the others.

"Hey guys!" D.O. greeted. "Yah...what took you so long?" Baekhyun whined. "A fan just recognized me. We took picture together!" D.O. smiled.

"Ah...is she pretty?" Baekhyun asked curiously while D.O. did a merong.

"By the way...how's the ride?" D.O. asked. 

"Boring." Sehun said nonchalantly while Suho chuckled softly.

"Oh c'mon! It wasn't that bad, right Tia?" Kai said, head locking Sehun and looked at you, winked secretly. You smiled and nodded. "It was actually fun."

"For the two of you...of course it is." Sehun muttered with a hint of jealousy in his tone. You smiled and he looked away.

"So! Haunted House is next! Right? Right?" Chanyeol said excitedly jumping up and down. "Quiet you! You're embarrassing us!" Baekhyun hissed as he knocks Chanyeol's head. 

"So? Let's go to the haunted house!" Baekhyun chanted making Chanyeol roll his eyes. "Look who's talking."

You giggled nervously hearing the next destination. 'Haunted House...i'm doom'

"You ok?" Sehun asked as he stand beside you. You smiled sheepishly and nodded. "Y-yeah..." Sehun frowned and grabbed your hand.

"You're scared aren't you?" He said giving your hand a gentle squeeze. You sighed and nodded.

"Hyungs, Tia and I will stay behind. She's scared." Sehun said while a tint of pink appeared on your cheeks when the other members give both of you a teasing smile.

"Yah! Stop with the smiling!" Sehun growled while they laugh. 

"Sorry. But...it won't be fun without you Tia." Baekhyun pouted. 

"Yeah! It'll be boring you know! Please Tia? Come with us." Chanyeol pleaded and pouted too. You smiled and glanced at Sehun. 

"Don't tell me you'll fall for their trick." Sehun said while creasing his brows.

"Puhleaassseee Tia~" They purr and Kai and D.O. joined in too. You giggled and nodded. Sehun groaned glaring at his hyungs.

"Don't worry, maybe this is the right time I'll overcome my fear, don't you think?" You said to Sehun. He crossed his arms.

"Whatever." He said. He stills worry if you can handle it. "I'll stay behind then. Hyungs, don't let her go, it's dark inside." Sehun said.

"You're staying behind?" You asked and he nodded. "Don't worry Tia...I'll be by your side." Kai assured you. Sehun started to mumble words while looking away.

"Yah, jealous?" Suho whispered to Sehun. Sehun frowned and shook his head. "Why would I?" Suho smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Yes you are."

"Ok, let's go?" D.O. asked and they nodded. "Tia! Promise this will be fun!" Baekhyun chuckled and dragged you together with Chanyeol.

'I hope nothing wrong will happen' Sehun thought as he waited outside.

"I feel nervous and great at the same time." Baekhyun said chuckled. "Shh...Tia are you ok?" Kai asked. It was very dark. There are small lights on the corners with skull and skeleton toys. 

"AAAAAAHHHH!!!!" They all screamed and hugged each other when a loud noise was heard. You gripped on their shirts hardly while your knees shakes.

"What was that?" You asked nervously. "I have no idea." Suho said trying to look for the exit. "Let's go." he added for you all to get out already.

"Yeollie...don't leave me alone." Baekhyun gripped his shirt at the back. He was pulling making Chanyeol choke a bit. "Yah...let go."

"I should've stay behind too..." D.O. mumbled as he look around seeing the monsters and dead, zombies on every corners. 

They reached the middle road already. "How come there's no monsters appearing?" Suho asked and a sound of whispers were heard.

 

"What was that?" D.O. said as he turned around. He then saw zombies and getting out from a corner. "Uh...guys...guyss..." He called out but was left behind already.

"GUYSSS!!!" He ran after them. "ZOMBIES GONNA EAT ME!!!" He yelled. "Zombies?! Oh no...i'm doomed!" You were in the urge of crying.

Then a lot of monsters came...you cried hard seeing them. "Tia...sshh..." Kai comforted you as he tried to calm you down.

Then sadako came in and crawled really fast.

 

 

"Oh no! Run!" Suho yelled and all of you run. "AAAAAAHHHHH!!!" You all yelled while running fast searching for the exit.

"LEAVE ME ALONE YOU CREEPY CREATURES! I'M NOT A BACON SO FORGET EATING ME!!!" Baekhyun yelled at them and run again.

 

 

"D.O. sshhii!!!" A zombie called out and ran after him. 'A zombie recognizes me?' He thought with eyes wide.

"Shut up you!" He yelled at the zombie and ran. 

tumblr_m3zu43UYZR1qzvlejo1_500.gif

 

They all successfully get out from the haunted house. They panted and Sehun approached them. 

"Oh my gosh! It...was...scary..." Chanyeol panted. Sehun looked at them and frowned.

"Where's Tia?" He asked and all of them looked at each other. "She...she was with me while running." Kai said and scratched his head trying to look for her.

"SHE WAS LEFT THERE?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for how many weeks already X3

I got busy with school lately =/ Well...i hope you can wait til I update again.

Please bare with me =^ ___________________ ^=

I hope you enjoyed this chap. =) 

If there's any typos, sorry =) I don't have the time to check and correct them LOL 

Here's our D.O. =^ ^= Bye! Bye!

tumblr_m4nv6gmQeY1qeme4vo1_500.gif

 

REPLIES:

@jasarana16: it makes me blush too...=^ ^=

@bongkler: ^ ^ reminds me of T-ara XD

@dindarght_1312I'll try my best when I'm free =)

@fyeahbridges: *giggles* Don't worry, I love your comments XD

@sara0821: I want the kiss to but...too early XD Don't worry, i'll put more moments 

@iheartmybiasehuniee:  Thank you ^ ^ and also for subscribing =)

@iAmAngelYADONG: ^ ^ Hi! I'm happy that you decided to make an account =D Don't worry, we can be friends =^ ^=

@EstherLYT: Thank you ♥

@caitlin0830: gomawo...i'll try my best =)

@iAmAngelYADONG: XD I would the same as you. It's once in a life time KISS ♥

@HappyAngel: =) thank you for subscribing by the way ^ ^