SURPRISE! :)) Surprise? O.o Surprise! :/

'Cause You Can't Change The Way I Am

 

It was afternoon and the group is having their own breaks on the verandah. Jiyong was busy chatting with his friends.

On the far end of the restaurant, there stand an elegant woman wearing a hat much like of what the royalties in Britain uses. She smiled as she look at Jiyong.

“Hello husband, where are you right now sweetheart?” she said sweetly as she tried to suppress her laughter with the reaction of her husband. “you didn’t bother  to call again.” Dara was covering her phone so he would never know where she really was and to avoide noise.

“I’ve been busy during the past hours wife. I’m at the site of our shoot.”

“work or pleasure?” she asked with possessive hint.

“work of course, you know how busy I am” she can sense the irritation in Jiyong’s voice,“I don’t have time to relax” she saw him eat the food that was serve to his table. ‘ Hmm, don’t have time? Then why are you chatting with that girls huh?’ she thought.

“why don’t you go home instead?”

“I have to finish this shoot wife. Don’t worry. I’ll go home after this.”

“I miss you husband. I wish I’d see you soon.” she said in a sad tone.

“wife, are you possess or something? Earlier you said you don’t miss me”

“I didn’t say that!”

“you did!”

“I didn’t” I pouted. Dang, this guy really knows how to pissed me off..

He cleared his throat. “okay you win, I’ll call you later.”

“good! alright, bye baby.”

She bared her teeth as she watched her husband still talking to different girls and they seem to be so happy chatting. He was actually

“noona, why are you standing here?” Seungri popped out behind her holding a drink.

“sssshhh!.. quiet! I don’t want Jiyong to know that I’m here.”

“haha so you’re hiding from hyung noona?”

“aniyoooo.” Dara laughed. “there’s a right time for that Seungri,” she winked and drag the maknae out of the restaurant.

“what are you planning now noona?” Seungri asked as they go back to Dara’s car.

“we should find out where Jiyong is staying,” she drove the car away.

“oh, wait. I know Yb hyung is here I’ll just ask him,” then he called someone over the phone, “hyung, where’s Jiyong hyung’s room?—ahh! Okayy, okayy! –Thank you hyung. See you soon!—Bye

“so where is it?” she looked at Seungri excitedly. The guy said all the details and the two went to the place. Dara smiled contentedly as she stared at Jiyong’s pad. She already set all her plans to surprise her husband.

“noonaa, I have need to see Yb hyung and Daesung first. Is it okay if I leave you here?”

“sure Seungri. I’ll be fine.” Dara turned to him and smiled.

“you sure? I’ll be quick” He smiled back.

“Yes, very sure! Don’t worry bout me, now go! See you later!” She shoo him away and continued looking at the place. It was a country house flanked by two glassed-in porches. It looks so cozy yet elegant…

“That house is for our guest Madam” an old woman said. She was in her mid-40’s, as she look at the woman she already know that its the caretaker of the house.

“Hmmm, guest? You mean there are a lot of people staying in this house?”

“No. It was reserved to Mr. Kwon, he’s always a VIP here Madam.” the woman smiled..

“VIP?”

The woman nod,  “yes, Mr. Kwon is very famous in this place.”

“I see. Hmm can I ask you something Maam? Did Mr.Kwon bought a girl here last night?” Dara asked curiously.

The old woman shook her head, “I didn’t see him bring anyone last night!”

“oh!”

Dara was disturbed when someone  blast it’s cars horn.  She’s not familiar with the car, so she went near the one who’s driving.

“hey! You have no right to blast the horn of your car!” she shouted!

The man went out of the car which made her shocked.

It was Jiyong. Yes, it was Kwon Jiyong.

“why are you here?” she asked the man.

“I think I should be the one asking you that??” he looked at Dara weirdly. “I thought you were at the house? Who are you with?”

“what a sweet way to greet your wife!”

“Phew, sorry!”

“I’m visiting you!” Dara said cheerfully.

 laugh laugh wink

JIYONG’s POV:

“I’m visiting you” I heard her say. We were talking earlier and now she’s here?

“Why are you visiting me huh?” I looked at her in the eyes. I saw her looking away and feeling uneasy . This girl has something.  “hmmm, so you really miss me huh?” I and grab her for a hug.

“whoaaa—what…”

“I miss you too!” I smiled to her. “Come, let’s get you inside

I’m surprised to see her here but somehow I felt happy knowing that my wife is with me.. My one week of stay will not be as boring as before.

“aren’t you going to shout at me? Or get mad because I’m here?” she asked and bowed her head.

“why should I do that?” I get some water and gave it to her.

“because I might disturbed your work!”

“of course not! You’re not a disturbance! Now, tell me how did you get here?” I stared at her.

“I bought JD here!” then she suddenly shouted, “Ommo, I left JD at the car!” she stood up and run fast. I stayed at the front door  and wait for her to come back then I saw her holding the puppy I gave her. “he’s the one who misses you..” she said as she handed me JD.. I kissed the puppy and cuddled it.

“hello baby, I missed you too. Now baby, can you answer me how did you and your mom got here huh?” I brush JD’s hair then I noticed that it’s wearing a pink dress. “wife, do you want Jd to be gay?” I asked her .

“huh?” she went near us and touch Jd. “gay? He looks cute!”

I laugh real hard, a male dog wearing an all pink dress plus a headband. What the hell was my wife thinking?

She punched me in the shoulder and grab Jd from me, “Baby, it’s okay for you to wear pink right?” she asked the dog then the dog barks as if it agrees with her. I laughed again, how childish could she get. I looked at them again, and now she’s giving me her deadliest glares.

“Oooppps!” I make a peace sign. “come here JD! I think I have to change your name already! So people will recognize that you’re a boy baby.”

“NO!” my wife said then hugged Jd tighter.

“Jd is not a good name wife! As you can see it doesn’t  suit him.” I whined.

“I said NO! I’m his mother!” she hissed and ran to the sofa.

“I’m his father and so my commands will be followed” I followed her and sit beside her trying to get Jd from her..

“I hate you!” she pouted.. I pinched her pouting lips then she slapped my shoulder. “arrrggg! Don’t ever do that! My lips might grow big!” she slap me again,  I use that chance to get Jd from her.

“Yah gotcha baby!” I laughed, “from now on you will be Gaho!”

“monster-like name!” Dara protested. “change it!” she said in a bossy tone.

“no, it will be Gaho!” I stuck out my tongue. I saw her removed her slippers then in a sec I saw a flying slippers, good thing my reflexes was fast.. “chill out wife!” I picked the slippers and throw it somewhere outside the house so she can’t throw it again.

“whooooaaa—“ her face is epic, I couldn’t help but laugh again. “KWON JIYOONGGGGGG! Did you just throw my slippers huh?” she asked with a slit eyes.

“well I did..” I smiled..

“I hate you twiceeee!” she shouted.. I was having fun by just looking at her angry face… “I don’t have spare footwear you freaaakkk!” It strucks me, I decided to buy her a new slipper since I already throw what she’s wearing. I put down Gaho and I carried her.

“You can’t manhandle me like this Jiyong! Put me down!” she shouted again. Her loud voice is really getting into my nerves now.

“no, I will not put you down unless we reach my car! Do you want to walk barefooted huh?” then I heard her sigh.

“Arrrrrgggg!” I put her on the front seat and buckled her seatbelt. “Get Gaho!” she demanded.

“yes, your majesty” I said, then went back to the house to get Gaho..

 

wink wink wink

DARA’S POV:

Darn! I’m with Jiyong already, my plan was ruined.. Aish! I thought he will be surprised but it turned out the other way around. I was shocked to see him earlier. Epic fail surprise! I sigh as I look at my husband busy choosing some slipper for me.

On the positive side at least he didn’t bring any girl to his place. He’s behaving while I’m away. Hmmm, good boy! I smiled to myself. I still have lots of surprises. Haha I looked at the puppy I’m holding then kissed my baby...

“GA-HO!” I played with the puppy so I didn’t recognized that my husband is making fun of me again… He was taking a video of me and Gaho…

 “Smile for the camera wife!” he said.

“Stop that Ji!” I covered my face. “delete that!” I ordered him… Arrggg, I’m sure I look stupid on the vid…

“I-DON’T-WANT-TO!” he said then winked at me… “here’s your slippers Snow White…”

I glance at my husband, “snow white?” now it’s my turn to burst out laughing. “hahahahaha snow whiteeeee! Idioooot! Haha!”

“Yaaaa, what the hell is wrong with you? Are you out of your mind? What’s so funny?”

“Hahahahahahahhahahaha!”

“what’s wrong with what I say?” I saw him asked the saleslady. I stop laughing and wipe my tears.

“sir, it’s not Snow White! It’s Cinderella!” the saleslady smiled. I laugh more as I look at him. His face looks very confused.

“oh? Then who’s Snow White?” he asked the saleslady again.

“she was the one who ate the red apple Sir!” the saleslady saidtrying to suppress her laugher.

“oh! Haha I don’t know fairytales! I only know Naruto.” He laughed then scratched his head. “ya wife, let’s go! I already embarrassed myself!”

“Naruto is not a fairytale husband!” I laughed again and again. My husband is really funny even if he’s not doing it on purpose. Hahaha…

“Stop laughing!” I saw him glared at me…Scarrrryyy!

I cling to his shoulder then kiss his cheek, “sorry…” I smiled at him cutely.

“whatever!”

I kissed him on the cheeks again… “I’m sorry husband!”

“not forgiven!” he looked at me seriously..

Then I kissed him for the third time around, “Kwon Jiyong, I’m sooooooryyy!”

He smiled, “Gaho, should I forgive your mother huh?” He caressed Gaho’s head. The puppy barks, “should i?” then Gaho barks again..

“Gaho already said yes! Right baby?” I kissed the puppy.

“Aish still no!” then he started walking.

“baby, your dad is so unfair. He didn’t even ask forgiveness from your mommy for throwing the slippers. Now mommy is saying sorry but he’s not forgiving me!” I rant at the puppy.

“aish, come here you brat!” he held my hand then removed Gaho from my hold. Then we tour the shopping center holding hands.. JESSSUUUUUSSS!