The Plan

'Cause You Can't Change The Way I Am

 

Youngbae was grinning widely and clapping his hand as he watched the other models strike a pose from the end of the bar. He was looking intently at the mini-stage when a conversation caught his attention, it was the girl whom he had ‘almost’ hit hours ago.

“So are you one of those flower girls or those who social climbers huh?” a tall girl said, he knew her as UEE, she’s one of his tallest girl friends and probably one of the hottest.

“Social climbers and flower girls?” the doll-face girl said. Yb stared at the girls face, to him she looks so vulnerable and careless but her face possess a different aura too, strong and wild. Someone who’ve been through a lot of hardships.

Yb saw Jiyong approached the two girls. Jiyong was laughing with them now and the two begin to smile at each other. ‘She must be Jiyong’s friend’ Yb thought.

Jiyong saw him looking at their place.

“What do you think Bae?” asked Jiyong. Yb showed no emotion and just stared at Bom then smirk. He was thinking on how to get his sweet revenge to the girl.

“You should stay away from that girl dude.” YB said.

“You know her already?”

“Yes, she’s the girl who always bring accidents to my life. That girl is bringing all the bad luck in her body. And just earlier I almost hit her because of her stupidity.” Yb stated still looking at Bom. It was like he was trying to take a peel of what was really inside her thought.

“really,” smiled Jiyong as he looked at Bom and Yb. “Hmmm, so I guess I don’t have to introduce you to each other?”

“no Sir!” Bom interrupted smiling sweetly at Yb, “just let me introduce my self to him.”

“oh okay, feel free to do so noona!”

“Hello Sir, I’m Park Bom and please to meet you.” Bom offered her hand for a handshake.

“okay,” Yb said turning his back on Bom.

Bom grabbed his hands, “please to meet you!” she initiated the handshake then leave the guy shocked.

 

 

cheeky cheeky cheeky cheeky cheeky

BOM’S POV:

“that monkey!”

I left the bar and started to roam around. I am really frustrated this night, my day was a messed. I want to tell Jiyong the thing he really needs to know but I can’t find the right chance to do so. I want to be free from this burden.

But how? How can I do that when everytime I find chance to do it,some unexpected events happens?

“A lady like you should now roam around this coz you might cause accident again!” I looked at the person who just said those insulting words and foung Youngbae looking at me intently. Great! Just great! Another pest trying to distract me from what I was thinking. This monkey is really too much!

“A man like you should not be following a badluck, stupid, careless girl to avoid yourself from accidents!” I said with my most sarcastic voice. I saw him walk towards me, he stopped when he’s inches away from where I was standing.

“I’m Dong Young Bae” he offered his hands.

“okay.” I turned my back on him and the next thing he did made me shocked, he pulledmy waist . His body is pressed to mine and I felt so stiff and numb as I look at our state. My heart is not beating normally and I think my blood stops from flowing all throughout my body. Our position is like in the movies wherein theguy will kiss the girl. Oh no! I close my eyes scared yet curios to know what will he do next.

“Pleasure to meet you Park Bom.” He said, then I felt his soft lips kissed my cheek. Yb let go of me and when I opened my eyes I just saw his leaving figure.

“whaaa—t the hell?” I wanted to follow him, punch his face, break his leg and shave his mohawk hair but my feet is too weak to move. Why can’t I move? Oh fudge Bom, you’re getting weak again!

 

cheeky  wink  wink  wink  cheeky

DARA’S POV:

It’s already late in the evening and I’m bored to death so I decided to visit Chaerin and Seungri in the hospital since my oh-so-good husband is not around.

I remembered that he called me earlier telling me he love me  but then he get back what he said. Okay, I felt like I’m on cloud nine when he told me that but he became an again. Is it too hard to admit that he already love me?

Kwon Jiyong when will you tell me those magic words? I’m just waiting for you!

“noona!” Seungri called. I didn’t notice that I already reached their room.

“hey Seungri, where are you going huh?” I saw him holding a big luggage on his left hand , a shoulder bag on his right arm and a backpack.

“Chaerin is discharge noona. So I’m getting her stuffs here.” He said,I saw him smiled happily.

“That’s good to hear, so whereis she right now?”

“at my condo, she’s with Daesung hyung and Minzy.”

“oh I was hoping to see her this night!” I felt sad, I can’t see Cl.I miss her already.

“you can visit us at our house noona. Just ask hyung to accompany you there.”

“that guy is so busy. He already forgot that he have a wife, he’ll be out for one week for a photoshoot and a show.”

“really?” I looked at his reaction, his happy smile now looks sad, “I miss modeling”

“then  why don’t you go back?” I asked him.

“I’m busy noona. And there’s Cl to take care of.”

“you can bring her to your photoshoot.”

“I don’t want to stress my wife and my future baby. You noona, why are you not there?”

“he didn’t invite me to be there.” I pouted.

“you should be there noona. I’m sure a lot of firls will flirt with Jiyong hyung.” Seungri laughed. Guess this guy knows how Ji is a chick magnet. Piss off! Those es should know their place and whom to flirt.

“don’t worry , next time I will put a ‘NO FLIRTING’ paper on his back. Hmmm, I have a better idea, will you help me do it?”

“Sure noona!”

“help me to reach that place, I’m planning to surprise my oh-so-loyal husband.” I looked at him, he just wink the we laughed. “good!” I said.

Get ready Kwon Jiyong, you can’t flirt while I’m at that place!