I couldn't hide my tears

HONESTY -- Key Version

(SHINee Scenario: Key Version. I recommend you to listen to HONESTY while reading. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDfX8rFWKak )

Key received a text message from you that morning.

"Since it's Kibummie's birthday today. Can he spend a little time with me? :)" 

Key immediately called you. 

"Didn't I tell you to address me as oppa? You weren't allowed to call me Kibummie, hey, little girl!" He nagged as soon as you picked up the phone. "Plus the fact that I just aged 1 year... that just made me 3 years older than you." He added.

"Whatever you want, oppa."

"Hey, don't be such a bad girl and talk to me with respect." You find this character of him attractive. He likes to boss around, and you like him that way.

"Ne, oppa... Mianhaeyo..." You told him but you were giggling inside. "About our celebration. Can you meet me at the same cafe?" 

"To where we met?" 

"Yes." You answered.

"Hey. Don't do such weird surprises. I'll never let you pass if you embarrass me."

Key immediately fixed himself and went outside to meet you.

As he entered the cafe, you sent him a text message. "Don't call me back after you receive this. Just sit at the table where I first saw you."

He didn't know that you arrived there ahead of him. You were looking at your cute boyfriend now following what you said. He sat at the table where you first saw him. He then saw the note you pasted at the table.

"Remember how you sat here alone because you got depressed at how you unworthy you think you were?"

You saw a smile on his face as he read the note. You then texted him another message. "The SHINee member who seemed to be the most confident out of the 5 guys.."

And then the coffee you ordered for him was delivered to his table, with another note posted on the mug. "also has some insecurities that he can only whine to himself when he's alone." That was what's written in there.

The smile on his face became calm and genuine. It was like Key started to reminisce that day when he met her. Everything was according to plan. He sighed and looked at the window, only to see a girl holding a banner.

"According to Kim Ki Bum, his life was ruined the moment he met _____." You saw him laughed and that was the confirmation that he already red the banner. You came in and sat to the seat opposite to him.

"Hey, ____-ah, what is this for?" He tried to act cool but smile can already be seen on his face.

"Hi, oppa. I'm _____ and I'm your fan. I won't get you into trouble here, just sign this and I'll silently go." You told him. Those were the same words you say when you first saw him sitting. He was about to talk again when you showed him the paper where he signed before.

"I appreciate this signature of yours... Do great on your performance, SHINee fighting!" You said softly, stood up and left him.

He followed you, and you lead him to the waiting shed where you saw him sitting sadly before. He got what you meant, so he immediately sat at the waiting shed and watched vehicles come and go for a while.

You appeared in front of him, smiling.

"This is the place where I first met KIM KI BUM and not the Key of SHINee." You said while looking at him directly and then you sat next to him.

"I've always wondered what kind of person my bias really is. What does Key like? What does Key hate? What makes him happy? What makes him sad? What makes him laugh? What makes him angry?" He looked at you seriously and you smiled. "And here, is the place where I answered every questions I just asked.

"Kim Ki Bum and Key are different but similar on every level. It may be hard to explain it to you.. but I know you already know my feelings." 

"Are you trying to make me cry? Hey, I'm not gonna cry." He still acts cool when in fact his eyes are already becoming red.

You sighed and looked at the street with wandering eyes. "I'm sorry I disappoint you for the nth time. I have always been a disappointing girlfriend." You said.

"I don't know how to match clothes. I don't like to go shopping frequently. I never dress beautifully. I never wear make up. I never do my hair as how you want them to be. I seldomly respect you. I make you angry all the time. I make you~"

You weren't able to continue your words when he immediately occupied your lips. Yes. Under a waiting shed. ON A PUBLIC PLACE. WHERE VEHICLES, PASSERS BY, AND PASSENGERS COME AND GO.

He released you and you suddenly saw tears falling from his cheeks.

"Oh, God. I'm sorry I didn't want you to cry. I'm sorry!" You said. He stopped you by hugging you tightly.

"Do you know why I love you so much? It's because you frustrate the hell out of me. Really. You do. You bother every corner of my mind and I can't seem to think of anything else but you. You little bad girl who made me reveal my soft side. I hate you, because I'm starting to love you so much. Can't you get less lovable sometimes?" He said while sobbing like a baby.

"You were the very first person who appear in front of me and told me you don't believe who SHINee Key is in the camera. You were that one person who told me I look soft and gentle, when everybody believed I'm frank and tough. I'm happy I got t to fall in love with my number 1 fan." He said while looking at you. "And about the part where you feel sorry for not being good in fashion. No worries. I can fix them."

"Hey, Kim Ki Bum, do you know I Love You?" You told him as tears started to wet your face as well.

"I know. But I think I love you even more." He said sealing another kiss to your lips.

(A/N: What do you think about Key's scenario now?? Hahahaha. Do comment!! Jonghyun's scenario will be tomorrow! :D)