The Two Annoying Friends

Note to Self

 

“Today was the worst first day of school that I have ever experienced!” Dara complained.

Dara, because of frustration, did not notice the time ‘til someone tapped her in the back.

“Excuse me! Aren’t you going to be late for class?” Said a guy he didn’t know.

Dara snaps out of gaze.

“Oh, thank you,” she said.

Dara left to get to her class on time after she thanked the anonymous student. When Dara walked in to the classroom, she was a little shocked that Taemin was in the same class as her.  She went in and sat down in the front row, noticing two girls in front of her.

“Hello! My name is Park Dara,” Dara introduced herself to them.

The two girls did not answer or say anything.  A guy came in to the classroom and it was the same guy that helped Dara in the hallway earlier.  He sat beside Dara.

“Hello!  Thanks again about earlier.  My name is Park Dara by the way,” Dara offered her hand.

“Hi! I’m Choi Minho.  Nice to meet you,” Minho answered, shaking her hand, “I’m a new student here.”

“You’re a new student?” Dara’s eyebrows rose, “How about this, since you helped me earlier, I’ll be your friend.”

“Really? Thank you! And I thought that it’s going to be hard to make friends in a new school,” said Minho.

The Lunch time bell rang.

“Do you want to come with me to meet my friends during lunch?” Asked Dara.

“I would love to, but maybe next time.  I have to go to the library at lunch today,” Said Minho

“Why do you need to go to the library?” Dara asked curiously.

“Because I want to volunteer,” he answered.

“Ohh.  I see, well then I’ll see you later then. Bye!” Said Dara.

“Bye,” Minho replied.

Dara met with her best friends, Park Bom and Gong Minji.  They started to talk about their morning classes.

“Our morning class was horrible!” Said Bom and Minji.

“Why?” Asked Dara.

“Because Bom and I got yelled at for being late on the first day of class, but luckily we’re in the same class,” said Minji.

“Lucky for you guys that you’re in the same class, I’m on my own! At least the new kid is nice enough to be my friend,” Dara mentioned.

“Is he cute?” Asked Bom.

“You can say that,” Dara shrugged.

“Ohh. Can we meet him?” Asked Minji.

“Sure, but don’t be too obvious if you get him by love at first sight,” Said Dara.

Dara started to talk about what happened to her before class.

“I was in a rush this morning so I started running.  I accidentally bumped Taemin and he ended up yelling at me!” Said Dara.

“Well if his mad then you guys didn’t kiss accidentally. Did you?” Asked Bom.

“WHAT?!” No we didn’t! I only landed on top of him,” said Dara.

“So that’s why his mad.  You landed on top of him.  If someone I don’t know landed on top of me, I would freak out as well,” said Minji.

“He’s such a jerk! He yelled at me even after I apologized to him,” said Dara.

“But don’t you have a crush on him?” Minji proved a point.

“I did! But after what happened to day, I may start to hate him,” said Dara.

“But do you think he yelled at you on purpose?” Bom questioned.

“I don’t know,” said Dara.

“What was his expression when he yelled at you?” Asked Minji.

“Well, he looks like he was surprised and a little bit scared,” Dara answered.

“That’s a little odd don’t you think?” Said Bom.

“Well, I guess you’ll never know until you ask him yourself,” Said Minji.

“Yeah, like that will ever happen.”

Taemin all alone in the library while looking outside the window.  He was holding the diary that he found earlier at the subway.

I wonder who owns this diary.  It’s a little weird that it doesn’t have a name in it, but it’s obviously a diary.  Should I read it?Taemin asked himself.