A Lost Diary

Note to Self

 

Taemin always rides the subway on his way to school.  Unexpectedly, he finds an odd notebook on the floor.  He picks the mysterious object from the ground.

“Did anyone lose their diary?” Taemin shouted.

Everyone looked at him, but not one person said anything.

Man, what a drag.  I just wasted time looking for the owner of this diary.  I’ll take care of this later.  I don’t want to be late for the first day of class, Taemin said to himself.

Taemin went straight to his homeroom class when he arrived at school.  On his way, he stopped to say hi to his friend when suddenly–

“MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!” A random girl yelled out.

Dara came out of nowhere, dashing towards Taemin and bumps him hard enough to cause them to both fall and land on the floor.

“Ouch! My head,” said Dara.

When they both fell on the ground, Taemin was on the floor while the girl name Dara landed on top of him.

After realizing that she fell on top Taemin, Dara stands upright away and tries to help him get up.

“I’m so sorry about what happened.  Here let me help you,” said Dara.

Taemin, shocked of what happened, didn’t seem to hear her.  He gets up on his own and starts yelling at her.

“CAN’T YOU WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING?! ARE BLIND AND DID NOT SEE ME? ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING? WHAT WILL YOU DO IF MY SKULL CRACKED OPEN AFTER I FELL DOWN, HUH? WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR KILLING ME ACCIDENTALLY?” Taemin shouted out of shock.

Taemin was scolding her because he was shocked of what happened.  Dara stopped apologizing and was astonished of Taemin raising his voice at her.

“I’m sorry, please forgive me.  It won’t happen again,” said Dara.

“HALLWAYS ARE FOR WALKING AND NOT RUNNING!!!” Taemin continued.

A girl came and hugged Taemin.

“Forget about her Taemin.  We might be late in class if you keep arguing about what happened. Let’s just go to class,” said CL.

Who does he think he is yelling at someone nonstop while they are apologizing to him? I keep apologizing yet he keeps yelling at me.

 “Let’s just go to class, Okay?” CL asked Taemin.

Taemin and Chaerin started walking away from Dara and were heading down the hallway. When they were far enough . . .

“WHAT THE HELL WAS WRONG WITH HIM?!  And I thought that he was a nice guy, to think that I have a crush on him since the first year!  It’s decided, he is now my enemy Number 1 and starting today, I don’t have a crush on that stupid, arrogant guy!” Dara said to herself, clenching her fingers.