The Actor Boyfriend

We Aren't Just Best Friends, Are We?

"You're mine

and mine only!"

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"LEE BUNNY! GET UP!" Chae Yumi shouted.

5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

The door swung open. There stood a sleeply looking bunny person, leaning against the door, rubbing his eyes.
That is Lee Sungmin, Yumi's roommate and best friend.  

"I'm up..." He yawned. 

"Great!" Yumi chirped.
"Go get changed, breakfast will be ready soon!"

 

Sungmin came walking into the kitchen, wearing a pink checkered top. He sat at the table and looked at Yumi, with her back facing him, as she prepared breakfast. It took a while before he noticed, Yumi too was wearing the same checkered top, just that it wasn't pink but blue instead. Yumi turned around and placed two plates of egg and toast on the table. As she sat down, Sungmin kept staring at her.

"What? Why that look?" Yumi asked. 

"Your..." Sungmin said as he swallowed his toast
"Shirt."

"Ah, Siwon bought it for me yesterday!" Yumi said happily.
"Eat up, we have to go!"

 

Yumi and Sungmin arrived at a café, ELF Café to be exact. That is where they work at. As to who owns the café, it's none other than Park Jungsoo, not to be confused with Super Junior's Leeteuk, whose name is also Park Jungsoo, though. Well, he does look a little like Leeteuk, speaks like Leeteuk and can easily pass of as Leeteuk. Yumi and Sungmin suspect him to be Super Junior's Leeteuk, but that's not possible right? Anyway, Jungsoo had an important announcement to make that morning.

"Good morning!" Jungsoo greeted his staff.
"Later today, we will be having a special guests coming over to our café, so please be prepared! Also..."

"I wonder who it will be." Victoria whispered to Yumi.
"I hope it's 2PM's Nichkhun!"

"I hope it's f(x)'s Luna!" Onew whispered excitedly.

"I don't think so, I heard it's an actor and an actress." Sungmin whispered.

"Ahem!" Jungsoo cleared his throat.
"Everyone, let's do out best today! FIGHTING!"

And everyone cheered after him.
"FIGHTING!"

 

The news spreaded quickly. That afternoon, the café got really crowded as the fans and the media came pouring in. Yumi had to run around, taking orders of the customers. Sungmin was stationed at the doors to welcome the guests. Cameras started flashing away as the special guests entered. The first guest was an actress, Angela, who was gaining popularity for acting alongside the next guest, Choi Siwon, a well known actor. Seeing Sungmin, Siwon gave him a thumbs-up and a pat on his back as he led them to a reserved table.

"Yumi, go get their orders!" Jungsoo pointed to the table where the guests were.

Yumi turned to look at the guests.

It's... It's Siwon!

"Hi! May I take your orders now?" Yumi asked.

"Two sets of 'Set Lunch A' please," Siwon put down the menu and smiled.

After Yumi had taken down the orders, Siwon took her pen and paper, writing on it and then giving it a huge signature. Acting just like what any other fan would do, Yumi bowed and thanked Siwon.

"See you at the back.
Choi Siwon"

 

After Siwon had finished his lunch, he excused himself and went to the washroom. Yumi quickly went to the back as stealthily as she could. Some fans tried to follow him but were stopped by the staff and Siwon's manager. Yumi waited and a short moment later, Siwon appeared.

"Happy one year anniversary, Yu!" Siwon patted Yumi's head.

"Happy one year anniversary to you too!" Yumi gave Siwon a tight hug.

Siwon dug into a paper bag he was holding on to and handed a CD.

"What's this? Oh my shisus! It's Super Junior's autographed CD!" Yumi squealed like a fangirl.
"There's all of their autographs in there too! How did you..."

Yumi jumped happily and gave Siwon another hug.

"Thank you Siwonnie! I love you so much!" Yumi said happily.

"Now, don't you fall in love with them, especially that Choi Siwon, just because we have the same name! I've met him, he may be popular, but not as awesome as I am." Siwon warned jokingly.
"You're mine, and mine only!"

"Don't you go falling in love with the actresses too!" Yumi joked.

"Give me a kiss!" Siwon leaned over, pouted cutely and pointed at his lips.

"People might see us!" Yumi slapped his shoulder lightly.

"Just one!" Siwon said.
"Hurry!"

"Okay, okay!" Yumi smiled.

Yumi gave him a kiss and a flash of light came from nowhere. Yumi stood rooted to the ground, stunned. Siwon smiled and gave her a "freshly-taken" polaroid photo. 

"It's time for me to go," Siwon said.
"before someone suspects us."

Siwon gave Yumi a kiss on her cheek and walked away, leaving her dazed and making her heart beat rapidly. 

 

That night, after ending their "one year anniversary" phone call, Yumi sat on the sofa, smiling at the polaroid photo of her and Siwon. Sungmin came over and sat beside her with a bowl of cereal in his hands.

"Give me a kiss!" Sungmin imitated Siwon.

"Stop it!" Yumi slapped Sungmin's shoulder, laughing at his hilarious expression.

"Look how smitten you are over him!" Sungmin said.
"Happy one year to you guys!"

"Thanks Bunny!" Yumi gave Sungmin a hug.
"So what are you gonna do about your second year with her?"

"Well, I'm planning to give her a surprise!" Sungmin said.
"Wish me luck!"

"Good luck! FIGHTING!" Yumi cheered him on.

 

Well, who is "she"?
Find out in the later chapters!

 


 

This is the end of chapter one!
I hope you enjoyed!

Leave me a comment,
let me know what you think!
Thank you!