Happy Ending

What if Myungsoo and You lose your first kiss to each other?

 

"Am I forgiven?" Myungsoo asked when you didn't reply to his answer.
 
"Not until you cook me ramen," you said while turning around to face him.
 
His face beamed into a smile and he said "Assa! I'll cook it for you now."
He pulled you towards the counter top, and carry you up to make you sit there. He took the ingredients and began his job. While leaving the ramen to boil, he moved over to you, stood in front of you and gaze into your eyes. You felt your heartbeat quickened.
 
"Why are you looking at me like that? You've no right to do that to me especially since you've 'bullied' me a while ago!" You said while crossing your arms.
 
He is now inches away from you. As he unfold your arms, he said "I can't resist observing your face and gazing into your eyes like this. It makes me feel like I'm the only one inside your heart and it makes me feel like the cruelty in the world has stop too and only love is still in existence," Myungsoo replied you. You swallowed your saliva after much difficulty. You wondered if what he said was in the script.
With that, he leabed in, give you a peck on your lips and then touch your lips lightly before going in for the real kiss. You realised that you're actually surviving this and doing it right because your nose didn't collide with his. And somehow, Myungsoo managed to bit your bottom lip and entered his tongue inside yours. You moaned a little and fight for dominance with your tongue. He gave in. And that made you smile. He smiled too. By then your fingers were already entangled in his hair. Your legs were around his waist since you're sitting on the countertop makes you the same height as him.
 
"OKAY CUT!" Director said.
 
You slowly pulled your face away from Myungsoo, and you both looked into each other's eyes, his hands still wrapped around your waist and you both smiled. He helped you down and you felt your legs wobbled. He noticed it and giggled before saying "Don't be too excited. The next scene is a depressing one."
 
"Wah! That was a clean, one take! That was the best!!" The Director said to the both of you. You both thanked him and bowed before heading to the changing room separately. Your members have already changed into their long gowns. After you've changed, you headed back to the set and saw that the first two couples have already filmed theirs. Although the 4 of them lookes teary eyed, they're already back to their real-life selves. You were getting nervous when Myungsoo aproached you, took your left hand and hold it in both his hands and say "Your palm is so sweaty! Yah, you'll do great on this. Don't be too nervous or you'll pass it to me," He stated with a light laugh calming the tension in you.
 
"Deh deh. Mian," You replied. 
 
Soon, it's your turn to film. Your scene is both of you had just returned from a wedding ceremony. Your childhood friend had just gotten married and yes, you're happy for her but at the same time, you're being emotional. You somehow know thst you won't be able to be in the same situation as her if you stick with Myungsoo. He is awfully busy since his group is an international star. And as of late, the both of you have been arguing about where your relationship is heading. Throughout the whole journey home in the car you were silent. You weren't singing or talking about the wedding or just any crap to Myungsoo. As soon as you both stepped in the apartment, Myungsoo hold your shoulders firmly, looked into your eyes and ask "What is bothering you? Why are you giving me this cold attitude? I don't like it."
 
You thought hard while biting your tongue to prevent your tears from spilling. Amd then you said "I'm leaving you. We're breaking up."
 
"No. No, we're NOT breaking up. We're not leaving each other," Myungsoo growled.
 
"But we have been drifting apart lately and we're not communicating much. Your touch feels different. Nothing about us is the same anymore, Kim Myungsoo!!" You yelled while fighting back tears.
 
"I know. But why are you torturing yourself? And me? We still love each other. And that matters most! Because then we can work things out together!" He retorted.
 
"No, Myungsoo. I'm leaving. I'm leaving you and I'm leaving us. I've made up my mind and its final," You stared into his eyes when saying those words to show him that you mean it.
 
When he did not say anything, you walk to your bedroom the both of you shared and start putting your clothes and other belongings in your luggage. Myungsoo watched as you that. But he saw you struggling doing them so he helped you pack. You tried to stop him from doing so. He said "At least let me help you pack. So you know I'll let you go sincerely. And that we should still keep in touch like friends do."
You felt like your eyes are gonna bawl out because you've been holding back your tears for too long.
 
When he said that, you stopped folding your clothes and just look at him. He felt you staring and he turned to look at you. He put his right hand behind your neck and kisses you like the first time he did; a peck on your lips, touch your lips, and then head to the full frontal smooch. When his tongue entered your mouth, hot tears that you've been preventing from spilling, rolled down your cheeks. You felt his tears rolled down his face too. This kiss felt better than the first one. You had your palms on his chest. You felt his emotions and yours combining and you felt like your heart might just burst out of happiness despite this being a mega depressing scene. After what seems like forever, the both of you pulled away and Myungsoo had his forehead on yours and whispers "I miss you already." with his eyes closed. You felt the pain and hurt in his voice. Again, that makes you wonder if that is scripted or was that his own words. They sound too convincing. And then, as written on the script, you bury your face into his chest and sob hard. He hugged you really tight too as more tears rolled down his face.
 
"And Cut!!! That was brilliant!"
 
Despite the director has said "Cut", the both of you are still in each other's embrace and you cry harder. You know that once you let go, you won't be in this love story and you'll be back to crushing on Myungsoo and loving him without him knowing. You felt a lil strange when he didn't let go of you as well.
 
As if he's reading your mind, he said "I am NOT letting you go until you stop crying and look me in the eyes without leaving my embrace." You were surprised. You wonder why. Therefore, you forced yourself to stop crying and look at him in the eyes.
 
That's when he said "I love you, ____. I didn't know I am deeply in love with you until I had that first kiss with you. And the scene we just filmed confirmed my feelings for you further. Will you be my First girlfriend, ____?"
 
You cried harder and bury your face in his chest again before looking up to face him and kiss his lips before saying "I've loved you too. And I still do. Yes, I will be your first girlfriend. But will you be my last?"
 
Myungsoo smiled, carry you and whisper "Yes, with no doubt."
 
You heard the casts, crew, yours and Infinite managers and Barbabes and Infinite clapping. Barbabes & Infinite ran towards you both and shouted "FINALLY!!!!"
 
THE END.