Chapter 1

What if Myungsoo and You lose your first kiss to each other?

 

Your group members and you were chilling in your dorm since you girls had no schedule for that day. Your manager entered the living room to make an announcement.
 
"Yah Barbabes! There's a senior male idol group that needs your help. They're not only your seniors, but your chinggu too. So, I'm sure you'd guessed who I'm referring to right?" Your manager teased. By the way, yes, your group is named Barbabes. Its Barbie + Babes. You girls are all very beautiful since all of you aren't pure korean. 
 
"Jankkaman. That means, its INFINITE??!" Your leader, Shyla asked.
 
"That's absolutely right!" Your manager, Kim Soo replied while putting his palms together. "Be ready by 7am tomorrow. You all will be filming with them for their music video. Each of you will have a partner. Infinite and the director will decide the pairings. So, don't put too much hope that you'll get to be with your lovers. Especially since there will be 2 kissing scenes. Keke," with that, he left your dorm.
And about the lovers thing he mentioned, all your members except you are in a relationship with Infinite except Myungsoo.
 
The pairings of the lovers are below:
Sunggyu - Shyla
Dongwoo - Deena
Woohyun - Woori
Hoya - Hani
Sungyeol - Sumi
Sungjong - Sandara
Seems like both visuals from both groups are single and have never been in ♥ . 
 
The girls except you sighed when they heard that there might be a high possibility they won't be paired with their boyfriends. You chuckled lightly. But deep down you wished you could be paired with Myungsoo. That way, you wouldn't mind losing your first kiss. He's been your bias since you know of Infinite's existence. And after knowing him eversince you've become an idol, you fall in love with him since Infinite and Barbabes have lots of interactions due to similar schedules.
 
Soon, its midnight. You decided to turn in early because you're the member that always take a lot of time to wake up. You bid goodnight to your members and head to the bedroom you share with the girls, close the door and fall into a deep slumber. Outside, the girls began planning for tomorrow.
 
"Unnie, I think we should give infinite a call. But Myungsoo must not be with them or our plan will be a total failure," Sandara, the maknae suggested to the unnies.
 
"Arayo. I've texted Sunggyu oppa to gather the boys at their practice room except Myungsoo. He replied that Myungsoo is asleep because of the schedule he had earlier on so he's tired already. Sunggyu will ring me in a moment. We shall just wait," Shyla unnie said.
 
"Kyaaa!! I really can't wait for our plan to fall in places!!" The playful member, Deena exclaimed.
 
"Yah! Keep it low! What if _____ is not asleep yet, huh?!?!!" Hani hissed.
 
"Oh mian. Keke!" Deena apologised.
 
*Infinite's White Lately was ringing when Sunggyu gave Shyla and incoming call*
 
"Yobseyo oppa. Deh. Here's our plan. We'll talk to the director to allow us to partner our own lovers so Myungsoo & _____ can be paired up together. I heard there will be kissing scenes. That way, they can't escape and will have to lose their first 2 kisses to one another. This will be good because when they kiss, they'll be able to feel their real feelings towards the other. You get what I mean?" Shyla explained to Infinite. Sunggyu had his speaker on.
 
"Deh deh. Oppa ara. I'll give a call to the director now and explain exactly what you said to me. Hopefully he gets what we're planning," Sunggyu replied.
 
"We hope so too!" Sumi sighed. She's been the one who's always talked to you into confessing to Myungsoo.
 
"Don't worry about this. Let us handle this and you girls just go to sleep. Annyeong jumuseyo," Hoya had the last say.
 
The next morning you were all drove to the filming site. Infinite were already there and they had their hair and make up done. They're left with changing into their filming clothes. Your group greeted everyone on set and your members kissed and hugged their boyfriends. Myungsoo just gave you a friendly hug and your heart was already beating too fast. Your manager then asked you girls to head to the waiting room to get your hair and make up done and also to try on the dresses and clothings. After you're all done with make up and hair, you girls were told to gather with Infinite to the director and writer to know what you're supposed to do.
 
"Okay this is how you all will be paired. Lovers, you'll all be together and that means Myungsoo, you'll be with ____. Any objections?"
 
"NO." All 14 of you chorused. You were extremely overjoyed but there's no time for celebration. The acting later would be the actual celebration!!
 
"Okay then I'll move on to the scenes where you girls will play your part. Take the script the writer is handing out to you. Every one of you have different lines but they'e all easy to remember if you just put your heart and mind into it. For the scenes, the kissing scenes are the most important. Why? Because the first scene, it has to portray a happy, satisfying, and passionate kiss. Its because both of you, you and your partner are madly in love with each other. In between the kiss, let a smile escape. That way, your audience knows you're sincere. I bet this will be east for the lovers. As for Myungsoo and ____, if its difficult, just imagine how you would want to kiss your first, true love. So far, do you all get me?" Director Park asked.
 
"Dehh!" You all replied while nodding your head.
 
"Good. The second kissing scene, you'll have a rough yet passionate kiss. Why? This time because the ladies will be leaving your men. You found out that you've been cheated. And that kiss is a goodbye. Instead of smiling in between the kiss, you all will have to cry. Get me?"
 
"Deh!"
 
"Okay. Go change into your outfits. Memorise your lines while changing. We'll start with our scenes that requires the boys only." Director announced to everyone on set.
Your group members and yourself head back to the waiting room. You felt extremely nervous. You kept thinking "What if I screw up? What if I don't know which side to turn to? What if I release too much saliva??? OMG!!!!" Without realising, you actually said those questions out loud because your members were laughing their cheeks out!
 
"Yah ____!!!! Don't worry, aite? It'll all fall into place nicely. Let him take the lead. Doesn't mean he's never kissed, he doesn't know how to. Okay?" Woori said in between her laughter. 
 
"*Sigh* Dehh, unnie. Gomawo," you replied blushing. You still can't believe that you actually said those out loud!! You knocked your head on the wall lightly.
 
Just in time the girls and you have finished getting ready, the boys have finished filming their group and solo scenes too. So, that's left with the last two scenes ; happy kiss scene then the sad kiss scene.
 
The order of the kissing scenes are as follows
Sunggyu - Shyla
Dongwoo - Deena
Woohyun - Woori
Hoya - Hani
Sungyeol - Sumi
Sungjong - Sandara
Myungsoo - You
 
Your pair was the last one because the Director wants you both to observe, watch and learn how your members do it. And the Director wants you both to rehearse for a bit too, to get the feelings and emotions right.
 
When it reaches the 3rd pair to film the happy kiss scene, Myungsoo who was standing behind you leaned in to your right ear to whisper "They're obviously enjoying this moment a lil too much, don't you think?" He giggled.
 
You just smiled at him and nod. Every pair has their kissing scenes at different places. Yours and Myungsoo's happens to be in the kitchen in the apartment that the both of you are supposedly sharing. And finally its your turn to film it. Both of you get into positions. 
 
"Scene 15 Take 1 ! Ready, Action!"
 
You were sitting on the chair, reading your book while drinking hot chocolate when Myungsoo entered and took your book away, put it down on the dining table.
You tried to snatch it back but he was too tall. You climbed onto the chair and table to reach out for it but its no use.
 
"Just give it up, babe!" Myungsoo said while laughing. It seems like he's really enjoying this a lil too much in teasing you. You sighed and was walking out of the kitchen when Myungsoo ran to you to give you a backhug; his left hand on your chest and right hand circled your waist. 
 
"Jagiya, mian. I know you don't like it when people bother you when you're engrossed in reading," 
 
"If you knew then why did you still do it?"
 
"Because I'm jealous you give more attention to the book than me!" Myungsoo reasoned.