The Beggining

The World Above The Ground Below The Heaven

 

Chapter 2: 
 
[Yuri's P.O.V]
 
I opened the door and saw 2 figures; Taeyeon and a tall and handsome guy wearing a black tuxedo. My vision was still blurry when I opened the door. I bended my head slightly to the right side and noticed that Taeyeon is carried by the man in bridal style. Oooooh~ Bridal style. Sweet. Wait, BRIDAL STYLE?! TAEYEON?! CARRIED BY A MAN?!
"Bwoh-ya?!" I gasped rubbing my eyes to see if I wasnt dreaming. It is really Taeyeon.
"Kim Taeyeon!!!!!!!" I shouted. I shifted my gaze to the man carrying her and he just bowed. WHY DID HE BOW?!
"Is she dead?!!!" It cant be. Not at this time. We've still got a long way to go.
"Kim Taeyeon!!!" I shaked her body again and again with all my strength. WHAT HAPPENED WHEN SHE DRAGGED HERSELF OUT OF  THE ELEVATOR?!! WHAT HAPPENED?!! I SHOULD HAVE FOLLOWED HER! IM SUCH A USELESS BESFRIEND. I tried to stop the tears coming out from my eyes but I just cant. Not now. There's no way. I sobbed and hugged my bestfriends body. Not minding how my tears dropped in her clothes making it wet.
"Wae Taeng? Why now?" I sobbed as I cried.
"Yuu-uuu-l?" I heard a voice below me.
"Kim Taeyeon! I thought you passed away! Yah! What kind of prank is this?!" I said as lightly punched her tummy. And brush away my tears
"Passed away? Who? ME? You kidding? Wait, why do I feel like I'm floating?" She shifted her gaze to her right side and saw a man carrying her.
"EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!" She moved her body really hard causing her to fall. 
"Ouch!" Taeyeon said as she got up holding her . For a moment I thought I'd lost her. Aiiigoo~ I guess this is the effect of being pessimistic e? 
 
[No One's P.O.V]
 
"Yah, your acting really rude to the guy who brought you." Yuri said as she pointed to the man beside Taeng. The man cant help but chuckle with what he saw earlier.
"He brought me here? Ah~ I should tell you guys what happened." Taeyeon flashed again her kid-like smile.
"I'm sorry I've got to leave. Maybe next time." The guy coldly bowed to them. The man vanished before their eyes out of nowhere. Both was left shocked, blinking their eyes.
"Oh well. I'm sure we'll meet him again. Let me tell you my story first." Taeyeon smiled and dragged herself in their living room and sat. Yuri on the other hand was left in door. Thinking, they must have say thank you before the guy left.
"Yuri-ah. I promise to thank him the next time I see him!~~ I'll tell you the story now~" Taeng shouted at her causing her to look back.
"Araso." She said as she close the door and followed Taeng in the living room.
"Tell it now." She sat beside Taeng and eated the popcorns Taeng brought from their refrigerator.
 
[Flashback]
Taeyeon absent-mindedly dragged herself out of the elevator. She wondered why she did that. She looked back to get back to the elevator but its already closed.
"Why did I drag myself here in the first place?" She srcathed her chin. Still thinking how did she ended up being right at that place.
"Ah. Ne. I'm going to use the comfort room. But for what?" Taeyeon tangled her mind in confusion even more6 as she remembered what she told to her bestfriend earlier. She thought she's going crazy. She need to wash her face first before going to their room.
"Wow. This floor sure have a lot of ways." She mumbled as she made her way to go to the comfort room. As soon as she arrived in the comfort room she quickly washed her face and sighed.
"What's up with you? Your mind is flying somewhere else!" Taeyeon talked to herself in front of the mirror poking her forehead with her index finger. She stopped for a moment. She realized she looked really insane doing those stuffs. She breathed heavily and find her way out. She just walked walked not realizing she's already lost.
"Wait, I've been walking like forever." Taeyeon finally noticed that she's been walking in the same direction for half an hour now.
"I guess history repeated itself. I'm lost again." She inhaled and exhaled with her eyes closed.
"You can do this Kim Taeyeon. Fighting!" She opened her eyes and smiled brightly. She started to walk again and left a piece of paper in where she is. So, she would know if she would end up being there again.
"Is this working out?" She naively rubbed her chin and spotted the paper she left earlier. She walked a few more steps and noticed that no one's around
"I am loost! Ottokhae?? Is somebody out there?!" She shouted out of slight depression while covering her whole face through both of her hands. She really dont know what to do. Her phone has run out of battery. There was no one around. She's been walking for half an hour now.
"Hiiiinggg~" She threw her little tantrums as she sat down in the ground pouting.
"I need a angel." She said as she closed her eyes. She didnt notice she took a nap. 5 minutes passed and she was bothered my footsteps. Footsteps that are slowly getting louder. She opened her eyes and saw a man in a black tuxedo looking really handsome. Was that her angel?
[End of Flashback]
 
"My hunch was completely right." Yuri laughed.
"You knew it?!" Taeyeon slightly frowned.
"I think so. It always happen to you. Like you said; History repeated itself." Yuri did a 'merong' in front of her bestfriend.
"Araso. You got me. What can I do I'm not good at direction?" She pouted and crossed her arms in front of her chest like she usually do. Yuri just laughed she knew Taeyeon's reaction would be that.
"Dont tell me you knew this too?" Taeyeon blinked twice while pointing at herself.
"Ne." Yuri got up and yawned.
"You just know me too much." Taeyeon pouted. She looked at Yul and saw she's walking. Making her wonder what will she do. She cant work. She should relax. She was worried.
"Yah. Where are you going?" Taeng throwed a popcorn to Yuri giving her a reason to look back.
"Sleeping. Its 10 pm now. I'm dead tired." Yuri picked up the popcorn Taeyeon throwed at her and throwed it back. Taeyeon catched the popcorn and laughed like an ahjumma.
"You should go to sleep too." Yuri ordered as she got in her room. 
Taeyeon got up and walked in room after Yuri left. She went straight to bed and slept. Their day ended peacefully. Both of them were trapped in their serene sleep.
 
--
 
The night was deep yet Jung Yunho was awake still worrying for his lover; Go Ara. He was there lying at his bed thinking of his lover about how beautiful she was, how she can make his heart jump. He was loss for words. She is his life. The definition of his HAPPINESS. Losing her would be a nightmare. After an hour of filling his mind about her he thought he should call her. She told him earlier than she'll be doing a schedule in Busan tomorrow.
"Yabuseyo?" He once again heard the sweetest music to his ears; her voice.
"I miss you so much right now." I shamelessly told her.
"Its only been 2 hours before I left you there. The kiss wasnt enough for you huh?" She giggled. Her giggles always makes his heart tumble all over again. That's right, he loved every part of her.
"I think so. I miss you so much." He stated like a kid looking for his mom.
"I'll see you in 2 days. But--" He heard her sigh. It made him worried.
"What's the problem angel?" He worriedly asked her.
"I think I lost the pass." She weakly stated. It was almost a whisper.
"Ne?!?!" He was shocked. She lost the pass?! What if someone in the media got it!?
"How did you lost it?! Have you given it to someone? Have you misplaced it?!" He asked him fastly.
"I uhh- I think I gave it to the girl who passed by us earlier. I thought she was my assistant." She reasoned out sounding really nervous.
"Aiiiisssh." He was dissappointed. What if the gal was one of the famous press. What if the people find out their going out. It would definitely bring their business down.
"I'm sorry Yunnie. Can you just find me another one?" He was pissed but as soone as he heard her sweet and calm voice his body started to calm. Yes, he was a fool out of love. He would do anything for her.
"Okay then. Just dont worry about it." He calmly answered her.
"Thanks Yunnie, your the best. I have to hang up now. Saranghaeyo." And she hang up. Not even waiting for his answer. She has been like that for a long time now. She'll just hang up when she get what she wanted. But Yunho wont mind as long as he brought her happiness, that was enough.
 
--
 
The Next Day: October 12, 2010, 7:30 am
 
"Kim Taeyeon wake up!" A voice bothered Taeyeon in her serene sleep. Yul knew that her bestfriend dont want to wake up yet but they have to. Breakfast would end anytime by now. She cant miss it. If his brother; Kim Heechul knew she let her miss it once again he would be dissappointed. Saying she always spoil her sister that's way she's still immature.
"Yah. Wake up small thing!" Yuri shouted as she sat at Taeyeon's bed.
"I am not a small thing!" Taeyeon quickly got up as she heard the phrase 'Small Thing'. Yuri knew that would be the phrase she have to use whenever she's having a hard time waking her up.
"Get up now and take a shower you sleepy head." She poked Taeyeon's forehead.
"I'll be waiting for you in the living room. Hurry up araso? We have to eat in the dining hall." Yuri stood up and left the room. 
 
--
 
"Are you waiting for someone master?" Jungsu's buttler asked for his master looked like he's waiting for someone through peeking at the door every minute.
"Aneeyo." He lied. The truth is, he was waiting for her; Kim Taeyeon. She wants to see the girl again. For some reason he wanted to talk to her more, know her more and be close with her more.
"You really like her master." His buttler teasingly said causing Leeteuk's ears to turn red.
"Aneeyo. I just want to be friends with her." He defended himself.
"Why is it really hot here?" He blurted out of nowhere while fanning himself. His buttler just chuckled. He have never seen his master like that. Never for a girl. He always think that girls are toys. But he guess Korea's National Fairy was different. For she, never sound flirty to his master. He thought that hit his master really hard.
 
--
 
"I'm ready!" Taeyeon blissfully cheered as she ran to the living room.
"Kajja." Yuri placed the book she was reading in the organizer and took her glasses off. Taeyeon nodded and they started set off to the dining hall at the 5th floor. Both of them rode the elevator silently.
"Wonder if I will see the person who accompanied me yesterday and the man who helped me today." Taeyeon broke the silence.
"I have a good feeling that you will. We should thank them for helping you." Yuri smiled at her. The other people inside hthe elevator were stunned with their beauty. It looked like both of them are creating a heavenly aura in that place just by talking and smiling. The elevator stopped. They finally reached the 5th floor. They allowed the other persons to go first. They were the last two person who stepped out of the elevator. The moment they walked in inside the very place. Every persons' attention were drawn to them. Yet, they were still oblivious. They didnt notice on how they quickly got the attention of everyone. Leaving them in astonishment in how they shine when they were wearing the simplest dress.
 
--
 
"Here she comes master." Jungsu's buttler informed him as soon as he saw the two girls walk inside. Jungsu, quickly payed attention to where they was.
"Damn gorgeous." That were the only words came out from his mouth when he saw the two girls.
"No wonder everyone's attention were drawn to them." His buttler continued. His buttler knew that he would be slightly jealous and pissed for his master is slightly possessive when it comes to the girl he like.
"Who cares? Let's just eat." He sounded pissed like expected. He concentrated on his food. When he suddenly heard footsteps getting near him.
"Good Morning Ahjussi!" A cute voice started to be heard out of nowhere. It cant be.
"Oh. Good Morning Stranger-sshii." Stranger-sshii? Was she talking to him, he thought. He looked up to check if he was right. There she was smiling in front of him making every guy jealous. His heart started to pound like fastly. His senses was taken by Kim Taeyeon. He foolishly smiled unconsciously. She looked really gorgeous wearing Premium Black Diamante Beaded One Shoulder Playsuit and a pair of Abigail Block Heeled Boots. Having her hair tied up with a touch of mild make-up.
"Is there really something wrong with me?! I've been receiving those creepy smiles since yesterday! Do I look like a crazy person?!" She pouted, pointing at herself as she seated in the vacant seat in in the other side of the table. He just chuckled. Her innocence was still there. She's still completely clueless to all the attention she was receiving.
 
"What's funny? Do I really look like one?" She pouted as she placed her right hand below her chin, pouting. He loved the expression she made. It was completely adorable. How can she be that cute? He wondered.
"Stranger-shii, thanks again for yesterday. Can I atleast know your name?" She flashed her kid-like smile.
"Leeteuk." He said. His heart started to beat really fast once again. Not noticing how his ears turned red. He looked at Taeng and noticed how she bended her head in the right side looking really curious.
"Leeteuk-sshii, are you sick?" The next thing he knew was Taeyeon is standing in front of him checking his temperature through cupping his forehead with her right hand. His heart was about to explode. Feeling her warmth feels his emptiness. He ended up closing his eyes, wanting to feel her touch. Hearing, how jealous the guys were over him. His lucky to be able to talk to her yesterday.
"Ahjussi. Your giggling again e?" Taeng shifted gaze to the buttler standing before Leeteuk.
"Its nothing Lady." The buttler bowed.
"Aiiigooo~ I told you to call me Taeyeon right? I would be glad being adressed like that." She smiled at the buttler.
"Ne Mil--, I mean Taeyeon-sshii." The buttler just bowed again. Shocked at how she insisted to be called Taeyeon.
"Atlast~ Kamsamneeda~" She sounded really greatful. Leeteuk, on the other hand smiled all by himself realizing on how foolish he looked like earlier. Its been a long time since a gal drove her this crazy.
"Oppa." Taeyeon called for Leeteuk. It was a great melody to his ears. The way she said 'oppa' was cute not flirty like the other gals. He liked it A LOT.
"Ne?" Leeteuk smiled at Taeyeon, showing off his dimples.
"Wow~ I didnt saw your dimples yesterday. Their adorable." She said poking Leeteuk's cheeks blinking twice. He just then again chuckled. She was truly innocent. 
'I guess my tactics wont work to her huh?' He thought.
"Have you eaten?" Clearing his throat to distract Taeyon who enjoyed poking his chin.
"Not yet." She gave him a fake smile as she shook her head and stopped poking Leeteuk's chin.
"Seat down. I'm going to ask one of the staff to get you your food." Leeteuk ordered her. She just followed him forgetting her bestfriend was there to eat with her.
 
--
 
Yuri was finding themselves a vacant seat when she decided to look back to check if Taeyeon was still there but she wasn't. She knew it though. She's sure her bestfriend wandered around the place again or she saw one of the guys who helped he out yesterday.
"I guess I have to find a seat for only me e?" She mumbled as she continued walking around the dining hall. After minutes of searching, she finally found one vacant seat. It was across the table of a unknown man. The man seemed quiet, so she didnt mind seating in front of him.
"Is the seat vacant?" She finally had the guts to ask causing the guy to look up. It was her. The gal yesterday, seating in the couch reading a book. He felt lucky. Its like fate brought them together to meet once again. He was glad. She looked really gorgeous just by wearing a Navy Kimono Sleeve Wrap Dress. Having her hair curled with a slight touch of make-up.
"Ne." He managed to smile. 
'Wow, he's pretty handsome.' Yuri thought as she expressed her greatfulness. As soon as she sat down a food was served in her plate right away.
"Wow. Kamsamneeda~" She slightly bowed and smiled at the waiter causing the waiter to blush and walk away really fast to their table. There he was right in front of  her smiling all by himself. He knew she was different. She isnt that ordinary girl in 'their' world he was glad for that. He met his expectations. No, it was better than expected. He watched her eat, forgetting to eat his own food. Yuri looked at him leading them to share an eye-to-eye contact.
"Have I seen you somewhere?" Yul bended her head slightly in the right side, wondering where she saw him and pointed at him. He chuckled while covering his mouth through his index finger in a cool way. Wow. She's the first gal who didnt knew that famous Choi Seunghyun aka T.O.P.
"Ahh ne! You were the guy yesterday! The one who walked beside the guy who hated stares." She clapped her hand once. Looking at him with a Am-I-right look.
"Ne. I am that guy." He smiled at him still not breaking their eye-to-eye contact. He like the fact that she can stand those eyes of him in a long time. A usual girl with totally faint just by having a eye to eye contact in 3 seconds.
"Oooohh~ You are sure popular." Yuri sounded amazed. He chuckled again. He find her adorable for not knowing how popular she was. She's a lot popular than TOP himself, he knew that. Its just that he thinks the girl is too oblivious to know that. 
"Kyaaaa~~" Both of them got distracted when they heard the girls screamed.
"Who is he?" She curiously asked looking back at Seunghyun.
"Jung Yunho. He's my cousin." He formally introduced him to her.
"Ooohh~ I guess ugly looks are strictly prohibited in your genes huh?" She stated causing him to laugh.
"I dont know how should I react to that." He gave her a smile.
"I bet the girls did that to you too when you arrived." She smiled like a kid.
"No comment." He blankly stated. Yuri just laughed.
"That's so modest of you." Yuri said. Yuri looked back again to check out Yunho.
"He really hate stares doesnt he?" She suddenly asked him leading him to laugh again.
"You always make me laugh." Seunghyun stated as he stopped laughing.
"What's your name by the way?" Yuri asked him while smiling.
"Seunghyun." He reached out his hand in her front.
"Yuri." They shaked hands. He loved the moment. He liked the warmth she brought to him. After 2 minutes of shaking hands Yuri finally broke the handshake noticing their doing it for minutes now. Seunghyun, on the other hand laughed by himself, thinking he's going crazy for enjoying such handshake.
"Seunghyun-sshii. I'll leave now. Thanks for accompanying me. I had a lot of fun." Yuri said as she stood up and bowed.
"Me too. You made my morning. I guess I'll see you around e?" He smiled at her.
"Ne~" She bowed again before he she left him. He was left there, thinking she's really naive for not noticing the 'Made My Morning' phrase. Any girl would faint if they heard him say that.
 
--
 
Yuri's the first one who got back in their room again. She's still sleepy so she decided to take a nap. After an hour, series of knock bugged her again. What is it this time? Taeyeon bringing her boyfriend in their room? She giggled before getting up to open the door.
"YAH!" A man shouted right in front of her. Looking really furious as if she stole something from him.
 
--
 
End of Chapter 2. >.<
How was it?? >.<
I hope I did well. >.<
Do you guys know where can I find a person who makes a poster? :)
Dont lose hope YunRi shippers~
YunRi will come soon~
Keke~ ^^
Plus, NO SiLENT READER PLEASE. :)