It's a Promise & I'll be waiting

Belly Dancing Doesn't Make Me a .

 

------------
My friends dragged me along with to some mexican place and a club after we ate. Ugh. They KNEW I hated this kind of stuff. Not that I dislike food, meeting people, and dancing, but I hated the alchohol, smoke, drugs, and that seemed to be rummored to happen at clubs in that area. 
 
We had the perfect meal and sat there for about an hour, talking about random stuff until we decided to head over to the club. I was dreading it, and they all knew it. 
 
"Trust me, it'll be fun." Bokyung smiled down at me. Gosh she looked beautiful. It's not fair, they all looked amazing. Sohee was adorable in her dress which was by far the most conservative. Mine was pretty revealing. Let me say this again though. I am not a . We are not s. But. We sure can dress like one when we want to.
 
"Tae, are you gonna be okay?" Hyorin asked me as we got closer. She was most worried about me since she was the oldest and I was the youngest. Our bond was very special and delicate. She was like a mom, minus the nagging. 
 
"I-I don't know..." I answered truthfully. I was kind of afraid even though I would always act tougher than I should. It would be my first time at a club. And since they lowered the age to when you can get into clubs and drink to age 15, who knew what could happen. 
 
Everyone had been to this club; everyone but me. They seemed to like it a lot for some reason. They wouldn't tell me why but told me that I'd find out once we were there. 
 
"If you get scared and want to leave, tell any one of us and we'll leave with you. Everyone, let's promise this. No matter what. We're watching over each other while we're in here." Hyorin said turning around. She put her hand in the middle of us all and everyone follwed saying 'It's a promise' individually. We all ended up smiling and walking up to the place with minimal talking after that, everyone in peace. That was until we were allowed in.  
 
 ---------------------- (break) -----------------------------
a/n: short sweet and to the point. euck.... sorry.... it's super short and crummy but the next chapter will be up when i write it. 12:24 AM. ^^ anyone have any idea what tags i can put yet? O.o i just added a few lol..... and YES. THERE WILL BE MORE SHINee MEMBERS. JUST BE PATIENT AND WAIT. <3 kthxcyainasec! <3
oh!!! and you still need to remember those dresses for the next chapter(s?) until they're out of the club. just and fyi ^^ <3
----------------
At first glace it wasn't bad. Not at all. It was huge, and you could see multiple floors. There were rooms above, below, and on the sides for obvious reasons. There was a bar and some TVs around it. Surprisingly there was no smoking allowed which made me really happy since it made me gag.
 
The colors were black, blue, purple, and silver in the club. There was a band up there playing and people could go up and sing songs. The dance floor was pretty much the entire place where there weren't chairs with good reason. There was very little space for everyone honestly. Tons of people were here. The other women there were wearing even more revealing clothes than what I was, or than what any of us were wearing.
 
"See? It's not that bad, right?" CL said to me, smiling and sticking her tounge out. I nodded my head at her. "But this isn't where we normally are. This is just a warm up really. Downstairs if our favorite place." She said to me. The smile disappeared from my face as it turned to confusion. 
 
"You'll find out in a while. Once you're use to it here, come on downstairs. We'll be waiting for you." Eunjung said. I nodded still a little confused. Bokyung stayed back with me which is really what helped me adjust to this place.
 
"You should go up there and sing." She joked with me when we finally sat down from dancing. 
 
"Nooo!! I'm too shy for that!" I said to her smirk. She begged me for a good five minutes and then changed her request.
 
"How about you belly dance then?" She smirked even wider.
 
"Only if you come with me." I said smiling back.
 
"Sure, we'll have like a belly off, hahaha!" She laughed.
 
"We have a problem though..." I said to her. She gave me a confused look. I rolled my eyes jokingly at her, "We aren't showing our bellies, duh!!" 
 
"Don't worry! They actually have some here! Since we come a lot, they let us keep some here so we dance dance for everyone every so often." She explained to me. I nodded my head as I followed her to a changing room. She handed me a white one:
http://www.bellydancecostume-wholesale.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=15&products_id=1272
and took the red one:
http://www.bellydancecostume-wholesale.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=15&products_id=864
 
When we walked out they had already cleared the stage for us. I guess they found out when we went back there. Hahaha. : ) Music started to play as we came out ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUYyKtG4G2E&feature=related ). We made our way to the stage and said hi to everyone then started our dance off. She started with hers and we switched off until the song ended. 
 
"So who won? The girl in red?" A man with a mic asked coming on stage. People screamed for Bokyung and then he changed to me. "Or the girl in white?" It was insanely loud for me. "Obviously our white angel won! Congrats!" He said and everyone cheered for me. Bokyung hugged me, not upset at all that she lost. More like she was happy she had lost.
 
We got off the stage and went to change back into our dresses before coming back out. People were starting to sing now and we decided to get a drink. She got a mild wine while I decided to just have some Coke. Guys were walking past us, whistleing and flirting. I rolled my eyes; they were ugly. 
 
After a few minutes a guy came up behind me and slinked an arm around my waist. "Hey beautiful, mind if I join in with you and your friend?" He asked. I turned around and saw a handsome man. Not just handsome but y. He had some serious muscles. His hair was brow nwith blonde tips and his eyes were like a puppy; cute and playful. He gave off a strange aura to me though. Not bad just different. Even iff his sleeveless shirt was ed, his tie insanely loose, and his black jeans looked a little too tight in the wrong (or right) way, he seemed kind of dangerous. 
 
"I'm sure she doesn't mind at all. I'm Bokyung, and you are?" She completely saved my nervous by speaking up. I was shocked that not only was there a super attractive guy next to me, but that he was actually talking to me.
 
"I'm Jonghyun. What about your shy friend here?" He asked smirking at her. 
 
"Taemin." I said softly, barely audiable that he seemed to have picked up.
 
"Wow, unique name. I've only heard guys with that name though. It kind of suits you in a way. What does it mean?"
 
"It means 'great people'." I said softly still.
 
"Ahh. I like it. Want me to buy you another Coke?" He asked me. The three of us drank a little more and talked more for a while and then he suggested that we go downstairs.
 
"I don't think she's ready for that... maybe..." Bokyung said a little worried about me. "It's her first time at a club and all and she hasn't been here or heard about downstairs yet."
 
"What's down there?" I asked innocently. 
 
"You'll be shocked once you know." Jonghyun said. "When you're ready, come find me down there. I'll be waiting, Taemin." He said winking as he left.
 --------------- 
a/n: ah yes, it is almost 2am. I'm really tired and want to go to bed but I just can't yet.... maybe.... Yes, Jonghyun is finally introduced. I told you SHINee would be in here.... and there'll be more~~ Has anyone figured out what's downstairs yet? No? hehehehe ^^ And sorry but i'm not too lazy to space the chapted so you can read it better....my badddddd... sleepy..... <3