Discrepany: Renn's SPINOFF

Discrepancy

Just like any other day, we are just in the studio practicing FACE’s choreography. I was surfing on the internet till one has caught my attention. I click on the link. The site was so dark and I don’t know what kind of feeling I am feeling. I want to close it but there’s something that doesn’t let me as if it’s luring me in. I click ‘about me’ and start reading the information that lies in front of my eyes. Maybe I should meet up with her, Renn thought.

“Hyeong, I am going out!” Renn yells and head out the door. The sunlight was emitting sun dust and the air was filled with humidity. I hope that it will rain today so the plan will go smoothly.

“Why do I want to meet her so much?” is probably what you guys are thinking. The reason is simply. A win-win situation, is it not? I ordered frozen lemonade, what is it taking so long? Why am I getting so pissed off today, is it because of anxiousness or just because I am on my period? Ahaha, it might be both.   

Nightfall comes and I can see the little raindrops hitting against the window harshly. It wasn’t what I expected but it was good enough. The plan shall be continued. I grab my yellow hoodie and walk out of the dorm without notifying the others. I mean I should have my own privacy, no?

I was drenched in soaked clothing but it better be worth it. And there she was, breathing heavily as the blood merge with the rain dripping down her hand and knife. I slowly walk toward her with cautious. It’s always better to be cautious than sorry.