[OS] Discrepancy: Final Chapter

Discrepancy

The rain was dripping down my bangs as I was standing there, watching them motionless and the bloody red liquid was dripping from my arm to the ground, leaving red stain on the scorpion butterfly knife. I was breathing heavily. The gusty wind and the sound of rain tonight…was an extremely nice day to kill someone. No evidences can be trace.

“You are the killing machine, K, which everyone has been talking about, huh?” I sense that he’s up to something just by his words. I turn slightly around but I can hardly see the faint figure under the blinking street lights near the dark alley.

I turn my back against them and as I walk toward him, the body figure becomes more vivid. His features look like a girl but his board shoulders and voice was just like a guy. I grab onto his collar, hissing, “What do you want?” He didn’t response, instead he smirks. I felt like I am being mock by someone, especially to a stranger.

“You’re probably thinking why am I smirking for, huh?” It seems like he read my mind. He keeps exchanging glances at me and his collar as if he wants me to let go. I stare at him into his eyes, which seems more like a glare.

“It isn’t good messing with me either, K.” He emphasizes my nickname, which lets me off-guard and I let go of his collar. Who is he? I slide my hand to my back pocket, reaching for my scorpion butterfly knife nervously. Who would have thought that he would push me against the wall? I was stun that I drop my scorpion butterfly knife. I gulp my saliva down as I look at him into his eyes. It was filled with seriously and yet a hint of sadness. Is that possible?

He lean closer to me, so close that I can hear his breath in my ear and feel his breath on my neck. My chest tightens. This anxiousness was getting over me.

“Don’t worry. I’ll keep your secret but under one condition.” He backs away from me. I quickly regain my posture.

“Wa-what?” I shudder. This feeling…it was strange. It was beyond what words can explain. His smirks are leaving an impression behind. Why am I even thinking of it? This mixed-feelings, what are they just trying to imply?

“Be my slave.” My eyes widen with my mouth wide open. What incarnation is this guy thinking? I ruffle my hair in frustration. He smirks, probably thinking that I am crazy.

“Yea, you heard me right. Now pass me your phone.” He has his hand out. I have no choice but to give him my phone. He spends a good thirty seconds doing something on my cell then walks away without saying goodbye. I look at his back walking into the mist. I head the opposite way, heading back to my own empty house. I don’t feel lonely at all, especially when I have nobody.

I head upstairs into my room and look at the ceiling with glow-in-the-dark stars. I rest my eyes, placing my arms behind my head. Sometimes, it makes me wonder if I have done the right thing…forgetting about it. Soon, my eyes feel drowsy and it shuts itself slowly.

”Jagiya! Wait up! Are you really leaving me?!” he said aloud, pretending to be hurt. I stop and look back to see that’s he’s walking towards me. I raise an eyebrow at him, wondering why he isn’t taking the bus.

“I thought you’re going to take the bus, what happen to that?” I ask curiously.

“Oh that? I was planning to walk anyways.” I feel stupid; obviously he would walk since it’s a lovely day. He continues, “I just want to make this a big deal.” I am just speechless, continuing to drink my ice cap. He’s just weird but worse than any other day. Suddenly hugging me, saying that how I expand his heart. PSH, oh please.

“I ta-“ I was cut off by him.

“You can’t take that back. It’s too late.” He makes a heart shape, explaining how his heart expands. I shake my head, continuing walking as I hear him sprouting nonsense.

“NO WAY!” I yell.

I shoot up from my bed, scanning my room. It’s just a dream. I scratch my head, wondering why I am seeing him continuously. Didn’t I forget him already? I didn’t bother to check my phone like any other morning; instead I just head to the bathroom.

I splash the cold water upon my face, embracing the coolness. I look at myself in the mirror, pressing my hand against the counter. I don’t know what I am trying to find in myself. What purpose I am here for? I turn the running tap water off and went outside, getting ready for school.

The message on her phone wrote:

‘MEET ME AT 2PM SHARP @ SERRISA CAFÉ. NO PROMISES IF YOU DON’T COME. –Ren’


A/N: Annyeonghaseyo. Many people might be surprise but I change my mind and decided to put this as a one-shot. Not many of you will like this idea, but please forgive me TT.TT Hope you enjoy though (: Please Subscribe and Comments (: