Forget What happened okay?

She is my first love...

 

---------You---------

Walking and walking....i face the lovely shining sun then i sneezed. ''OUCHOO!'' i sneezed.

''Er...mm.. want a tissue?'' a voice came out from no where.

''um.. Here..?'' - its jonghyun.. i just cant stay aways from him can i? where ever i go , he just.. happen to be the same as me.

i stared at him and it remind me of the old times when we first met.

----FLASH-BACK-----

It was a bright warm morning , i decided to take a walk out side..Hmm maybe the park.

while i was walking i looked up at the sun and sneezed. ''OUCHHOOO!'' i sneezed loudly.

A voice came out from no where.~ '' Hahaha! do you want a tissue?'' he giggled.

''here, take it'' he took a tissue paper from the pocket size plastic wrapper? and placed it on my hand.

''Thanks'' i said

He smiled and nodded and continue to go to wherever.

i smiled slightly and kept walking to get rid of the stress.

yeah before taking a walk , my brother ...well KEY! he thought it was funny to pull stupid pranks on me ..err..like..for example putting baby powder in my hairdryer? ....put butter on the floor! and i have to clean every single mess he did. oh yeah the worst prank was.. he dump animal poop on me. i dont even know where he got the poop from! He also made me do his homework..geez is he that stupid.. every morning and night he'll say '' i hate you! i wish i dont have you as my sister!''

gosh.

I went to the beach after and saw a guy on the bench. His hair looked so soft and smooth , His shaddow is the hottest shadow i ever seen.. YuM.

oh well! i kept walking by the sea and a few minutes later i sat down while small smooth wave smooting on the sand. Its a beautiful day today.. Birds are singing happily on the tree, seagull fly down to eat the leftover bread on the sand. I got up and kicked the sand and was going to walk home cause i was hungry. I slipped over the seaweed on a middle of nowhere and someone grab my waist and my head leaned on his hard chest.

''Sorry!'' i looked up and saw the same guy i saw this morning glitterying eyes are looking at me..

He giggled . '' I didnt know ill see you here!'' 

''i didnt either..'' 

My tummy growled all of a sudden. i Rub my tummy slowly.He smiled.

''Come on, lets go eat! you must be hungry!''

''Sorry.. but i dont even know you.'' 

''Come on! i save you from falling! im hungry too you know!'' he gave me a ''let go'' smile.

''alright..then'' i nodded once.

------FLASH-BACKsOVER-----

He waved at my face.

''Hello?!? CoCo?'' 

i didnt blink once. he looked at me confused.

''Umm.. do you want it or not?'' he ask

''AISH!'' he grab my hand and put the tissue there.

'' use it well!'' 

still havent blink once , my eyes are getting dryer and dryer then tears were filled in my eyes. Finally i Blinked and big droplets of tears jush out of my eyes. i slowly bring the tissue on my face and wipe it dry. 

''what the.. are you okay?'' he ask

he think again. 

''Umm.. just pretend nothing happened today okay?''

i nodded with no emotion, still staring blankly.

''well.. do you want be friends?'' he ask 

i didnt answer , nod or anything , i just stare blankly.

He tilt his head abit and stratch his head.

''Um.okay.. i have to go now.. see ya'' 

still no reaction and stood still. i saw him walk past me and by the time i turned back , he's gone.

i let out the biggest sigh and sat at the nearest bench.

i layed back on the bench and look up to the clear blue sky. there isnt much cloud.. only one or two groups of cloud but they are very far away. they were very white and smooth looking and in perfect cloud shape. i stare without blinking and sneezes again. i got up and let out another sigh and went to the beach.i wish i never see that thing again! that time i already forgotten what happened earlier on.

i finally arrive to the beach , slowly kicking the sand while walking beside the sea. i can feel warmy cold sea running under my feet.Listening the calm waves moving.Once again i sat on the dry sand and lay flat on my back. my hair were perfectly spread out. i close my eyes shuts and just listen to the calm sea.

Its such a lovely day... not too cold , not too hot , just a bit of wind and a burning hot sun shining. It feels good while the wind blowing to side to side while getting up ready to go home. While smiling , moving my arm back and forth and then i saw this beautifully soft looking hair guy sitting on the bench listening music as the black plastic bag of food sat calmly beside him. He look similar...he really do look like someone...

#He turn to the side to his bag of food and start taking his ''Hello Panda'' out. ( Hello panda is a snack. Its like a panda biscuit thing filled with soft chocolate.)     Opening it gently and suddenly he look up then back to his hello pandas then look up again.

''Eum.. you are here...?'' he said while taking his hand out from the hello panda packet.

i put my hands up slightly. '' Yeah.. hi..'' i let out a half smile.

THen! something happened ! My tummy growled, i look down at my belly and look back at him. '' yeah i better go..'' i said to him

He grabbed my arm and looked down kinda.

''Umm..  im kinda hungry too...'' he rubbed his tummy.

i looked at him confused and kept walking. Once AGain! he grab my arm and pull me to the bench.I glared at him angrily.

''WHAT the HELL DO you WAnt?'' i yelled at him.

''Wanna eat with me?'' he ask calmly.

i nodded and ...

''No! dont you understand? i want to stay away from you! cant you just get..'' before i get to finish my ''YELLING POWER OF ..IDK!'' Jonghyun nodded and said.

''i understand but why cant you just forget the past? i did already. im wrong okay?'' 

i sighed and rolled my eyes. 

''look, you dont understand..'' i said quitely and walked back home without looking back.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it?

What do you think happen between Coco and Jonghyun?

Need a girl for next chapter -