First day in Kim's High School.

She is my first love...

~Continued from last Chapter~

Key lock himself in his room again and i stopped crying and tried to do something again to make him happy.

*Diary* (oo is the diary's name lol)

- Dear oo 

I made Key oppa angry again! What should i do?! Okay okay i think i know.!

Plan number 1 . make him another breakfast. NoNo i cant ill make him even more angry if i mess it up again. No No!  (X)

Plan number 2 . Buy him a car? No No! i dont even have the money to buy food ! HoW can i possibly buy a car?!! STUPID COco!! (X)

Plan number 3 . Help Him with his rapping? YES thats it! HELP HIM ! He'll Be HAPPY Like  SMILING SUNFLOWER! (lol)  ( ../ )

 - Coco

--------------Key-------------

Geesh why did i shout at her... She tried to make me happy right? guuuhhh 

She's still crying right? Oh my.. ottoke! Ottoke! 

I opened my door slowly so it doesnt make a sound. ~crrreeeeek~ Oh geez ''SHHhhessshh''

I walk slowly to the living room and saw her writing something ... what is she doing? 

i saw her left the book and went to the toilet.

Slowly tipping my toes and looked at Coco's book. 

''Oh it's her diary... isit bad to read it? Oh well iam her brother so she wont mind.. right?'' 

I flipped a few page and saw the plans she doing.. that time i really feel sorry.  i continue to read. 

- Dear oo 

 

I made Key oppa angry again! What should i do?! Okay okay i think i know.!

Plan number 1 . make him another breakfast. NoNo i cant ill make him even more angry if i mess it up again. No No!  (X)

Plan number 2 . Buy him a car? No No! i dont even have the money to buy food ! HoW can i possibly buy a car?!! STUPID COco!! (X)

Plan number 3 . Help Him with his rapping? YES thats it! HELP HIM ! He'll Be HAPPY Like a SMILING SUNFLOWER! (lol)  ( ../ )

 - Coco

(mind) Oh my.. Sorry Coco i should be the one to make you happy... 

Then i took the same colour pen and start to write.

-Plan number 3 . Help Him with his rapping? YES thats it! HELP HIM ! He'll Be HAPPY Like a SMILING SUNFLOWER! ( ../ )

Plan number 4 . Dont do anything. that will make me very happy. ( ../ )

 

----------You---------

After i went to the toilet i saw Key writing in my diary, i kept staring at him and he suddenly got up and walking towards his room. 

Iam glad he didnt see me watching him the whole time. I quickly grab my diary and went to my room. I wonder '' why did he write in my diary?''

I Starred at what he wrote for a while , i read '' Plan number 4 . Dont do anything. that will make me very happy. ( ../ ) ''

I guess.. he dont want me to annoy him.. i dont even think he want to see me.

I dont care much and started to think about Kim's High school ill be going next week! Gosh Im so happy! and EXCIted! and nervess.

I WONDER what the school clothes looks like so i looked it up in the internet and search '' Kim's highschool website''

i clicked on the school website and saw those pretty girls on the Home page wearing mini skirts and tight shirts with red rose ties. 

WTH ARE THEY EVEN WEARING ANY CLOTHES? THERE MUST BE ALOT OF ERTS IN THAT SCHOOL..

but i think again.. there must be nice boys aswell huh? rich... cute... boys...

My eyes suddenly closed and i fell asleep.

Monday morning

~Pabo! Pabo! Pabo! wAKE Up! PABo PABo WAKE up!~

''aRGghHhh'' i screamed. i took all my clothes from my closet out and throw them on my bed.

'' WHAT SHOULD I WEAR! OH MY GEEZ CHICKEN! WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?!!!'' I screamed once again.

''Coco! I already iron your clothes , they are outside , wear them! '' Key shouted from his room

'' GUMAWO! '' i shouted back.

Hmm the clothes key chose for me actually not BAD at all!

Its my first day , i cant look bad! Omo Omo! its already 8:00 ! school starts are 8:45 .. and i havent got changed! washed! and havent even had my breakfast yet! I better be quick!!!

i quickly put on my creamy white shorts on and pink t-shirt with a mini coat which is blue coloured and wearing my chicken socks sliding in the bathroom and i quickly washed myself. ''sniff'' ''sniff''

i smell great! sliding in the eating room forgetting to brush my teeth.. so i slide back to the bathroom and brushed my teeth then slide back to te eating room.

well thats alot of sliding. ''sniff sniff'' MMMm Key oppah made english breakfast today! How nice!

'' GUMAWO KEY OPPA !' i ate my breakfast not leaving any crumbs and slide to the door. i put my bag and shoe on and and ran to the bus stop. luckily the bus just about to go but i got on it in time.

i sighed and i said in my mind '' woww! im so fast Maaenn! ''

OH gosh i arrived. i stepped out of the bus slowly and Kim's high school is just front of me.

''wow.. thats so big! that too big! gosh this person must be rich!'' i quietly said.

i walk another step but my right foot cant move for some reason.

i slowly turning my head and '' WTH IS THAT! A BLUE CHEWING GUM? ARE YOU SERIOUS! '' of course i didnt shout it out loud.. that would be embaressing. i pulled my leg trying to get the gum to unstick. IT WONT COME OUT OF SHOE! i became so stressed that i scream my lungs out.

''ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH' oh crap.. did they hear me...

All those people staring at me like im a freak or something. SO embaressing! all of a sudden a guy with soft golden hair bent down and took the gum oh my shoe with a tissue.. 

'' eum.. dont worry the gum isnt on your shoe anymore'' he smiled

'' Uh.. Kamsahamnida...'' i bowed and smiled back kinda.. and yeah itsa fake smile.

'' um.. i dont see you coming to this school before.. are you new?'' he asked calmly

''yeh.. im new..'' i starred at him for a while

''well whats your name? you seem pretty cute'' he ask again

''errm.. Co..c.Co'' i replied

'' Aw thats cute Coco, well my name is taemin. nice to meet you'' he laugh while saying that

'' arh.. okay but whats so funny?'' i ask

'' cause you're cute! anyways you are new here do you dont know where to go right? so ill take you to your first class! let me see your time table.'' he said happily. :)

''um sure.. yeah... cool?'' i showed him my time table.

'' hehe thats cool , me and you have the same class together!'' he giggle.

''come on lets go'' he put his arm on my shoulder and we walked to our first class.

 

---------Taemin---------

-Giggles- aww she so cute!  Coco is soo soo cute! i really want to pinch her cheeks!

i put my arms on her shoulder and we started walking together.

gosh she is short like a child... like jonghyun.. haha

we went to our first class together and we happen to sit next to eachother.

Our first class was English and she seem pretty good at it..  -dream- ohh she cute... smart.. short..and CUTE! awwhh

 

------------You------------

Oh crap.. what should i do.... im absolutely crap at English! he kept on starring at me... Ottoke!! okay calm down Coco! you write random english words down and you'll be fine!

AHHhhh he still looking at me... okay calm down... just keep writing..

''wwwaaah you are pretty good at english you know!'' Taemin told me.

i fake smile and said '' really'' 

Finally English is over! oh crap where's my next class?

next class is art ... where is art.. where where where!!

as i was walking to random places in school i bumped into a cute looking guy.. awww his eyes! his eyes! kills me!!!

i fell and drops all my books i was holding for art because my bag was stuffed with random poop. ( unicorn poop .. ect... ko ko )

''um im so sorry are you okay?'' the cute guy asked

''yeah im fine'' i said back.

he helped me up and got all my books and place them on my hand.

'' um Im Minho.. and if you're hurt anywhere just call me..okay?'' he told me and gave me a card with his phone number in it.

i took it and slide the peice of paper in the small pocket in my bag.

''kamsahamnida!' i said

he nodded and walked away.

i turn around and said his name. 

'' Min..ho!''

he turns around and smiled '' hmm?''

''do you know where is art?'' i ask politely

''oh you art class.. um just come with me my class is next to yours'' he smiled

Oh My GAWD i met so hot guys in school! i knew theres guys who isnt erts in here.

-in art class-

'' Coco are you?'' the teacher asked

'' ne..'' i answered

'' YOu are late miss! whats your excuse?!'' she continued

''i didnt know where art class is..'' i answered again.

''Thats what everyone says on their first day at school! how annoying!'' she said

'' Umm. where do i sit? '' i asked politely

'' next to lee Jinki of course.. do you see anymore empty seats?'' she answered

i quickly sat down.

''Awwwee look at your socks! they are cute! LIKE me GIRLFRIEND!'' lee jinki said

''Hmm? my socks remind you of your girlfriend? you weird'' i said

''yeah! chicken! my girlfriend is chicken! i LOVE CHICKEN!'' he shouted excitedly

''WHOS TALKING WHILE IM TEACHING''  the teacher shouted.

me and lee jinki started to giggle together and thats the day we became friends.

after art class was break. Lee jinki told me to hang around with them.

''umm lee jinki? are you?'' i asked politely

''yeah! but please call me onew'' he smiled

''yeah sure onew'' we both giggled again.

Then Taemin and minho as i rememebered came sitting with us.

''Coco, meet my best mate Taemin and Minho!

Taemin and Minho smiled

'' we already know eachother from this morning'' they both said. they began to laugh because they said it the same time.

Onew look so confused.

Later on they took me to a room filled with SHINee CD's and Posters .

''This is our practice room!'' Onew said

''practice room? practice what?'' i asked

''our songs! we are part of SHINee'' they said

''really?'' i ask again

''yeh!'' they replied.

Omg they are part of SHINee!!! AND im friends with them!!! thats mean i can help key JOIN SHINEE!!!

----------Onew---------

She have chicken socks! she HAVE FLIPPING CHICKEN SOCKS!

WOWOWOW!

--------Key--------------

First day of school huh? Coco must be happy. I've been saving money for her since she started middle school , so she can go to a good high school.. but stupid mum decided everything! she wants us to stay at home all the time , thats why she's homeschooled.

Then this money... is useless now.. Ill just use it when i join SHINee.. If i Did join SHINee....

--------You----------

School was great. i met three cute boys and im in the same class with two of them! how great! 

after all my classes , us four hang out in their SHINee practice room.

''Humm... Coco.. Since our leader jonghyun isnt here.. do you want to sing with us just for today?'' Onew asked

''Hmm.. im not a good singer...tho...'' I replied

''why dont you sing and we'll tell you if you're good or not!'' Minho said

''err but..'' 

''No Buts! just sing for us!'' Taemin said

''okay.. but what song should i sing?'' i asked

''Replay!'' they all said

'' we've been working on that song for ages but we didnt publish it yet . we still have to finish the end part.'' Onew said

''But i dont even know how that goes!'' 

'' we'll sing it for you first'' Onew replied

Them three began to sing ~

~Noonan nomu yehpuh~

~Geu geunyuhreul boneun naneun (michyuh)~

~Ha hajiman ijehn jichyuh~

~Replay, replay, replay~

Wow they are so good! but Im not as good as them...

''Okay your turn, we need a missing SHINee so you might be the one'' Onew smiled.

''But i thought you need a rapper?'' i ask

''JUST SING'' They all said.

so i sang.

~Noonan nomu yehpuh~

~Geu geunyuhreul boneun naneun (michyuh)~

~Ha hajiman ijehn jichyuh~

~Replay, replay, replay~

i felt so embaressed , Suddenly they all clapped.

i was so confused , cause i did so bad!

'' see you are so good! you have should a nice voice!'' Onew said

i guess??

 

-----------Onew, Taemin , Minho------------

Onew -  Holy Chicken! Shes perfect! her voice!

Taemin - oh sweet honey! Shes like an angel!

Minho - Oh my flameing barbie! Coco is good!

---------You----------

'' OPPA! IM HOME! ''  i hugged Key tightly

''what happened in school?'' Key asked

''Well , you cant believe what happened!'' i replied , jump up and down.

''What?'' key asked again

''I met SHINee! they told me about SHINee! i can get you to join them!'' i squealed

''Ahh really! Great!!!''  He ran back to his room doing more recording.

Thats my first time seeing key like that! i hope he continued to be like that! Ahhh!!