The... Hospital?

Childhood Charms

 

I woke up in a soft comfy bed and I heard someone else in the room. I sat up but my throbbing head hurt too much and I laid back down. I looked around the unfamiliar room. There was another bed on my left, an open window on my right, a couch in front of my bed and a monitor above me. 

 

Then it hit me. I’m in the hospital. 

 

I touched my head and tried to remember what happened yesterday.

 

Okay... I remember heading to school depressed after failing my TS audition. I went onto the train and met a boy. That boy was Daehyun... I think. After I met him I went to school and it was like any other day till last period. I had a new kid in my class. Oh yeah... It was Jongup. I went back to the train. Where did I go then? Ah yes! I went to the arcade and met Youngjae. Then I ran after his car and bumped into Himchan. Then I... Went back home? Wait no. I walked back home and saw people beating up a guy that reminded me of Yongguk... and I got knocked out?

It was all too confusing, I hit my head in frustration but I quickly regretted it as the pain flowed around my head. 

That man must’ve punched me really hard. But did yesterday really happen? I met all my friends in one day? It’s too unrealistic... They’ve been gone for seven years Zelo. Get your head together! They could not have come back at the exact same time. It’s ridiculous! It’s just your imagination... Wait... If I really did get punched in the head, everything that happened yesterday must’ve happened.

I slowly moved out of the hospital bed to see if I could stand. Once on my feet a jolt of pain occurred in my stomach. I bent over and placed my hand on the table next to my bed. Bad idea. The table had wheels. I only realised this after leaned on it. The table suddenly moved because of my weight and I ended up falling on the floor. 

Guess I can’t go to school today... Good thing tomorrow is a Saturday then.

I rested my back on the bed. It was uncomfortable but because of the pain in my stomach I couldn’t really do anything else. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the feeling of the cold air passing through my body. My eyes shot open and looked down at my clothes. 

I was wearing a hospital gown.

That’s weird... I was still wearing my uniform when I got knocked out. Where’s my clothes? WHO THE HELL CHANGED ME?! WHERE’S MY BAG?!

I held onto the bed and slowly stood up. I clenched my stomach as I tried to find my school clothes in the room. There was a sound in the bathroom. 

Mum or dad must be here. Maybe they were the ones who changed me...

I let out a huge sigh as I limped around the room, looking around everywhere that I could physically move to. I found my bag underneath the other bed and grabbed it, placing it on the bed and opening it. I looked at the bag’s contents and to my surprise there were stuff inside that I didn’t even know I had.

Wait a second...

I looked at the bag properly. This wasn’t my bag. A jolt of pain occurred in my hand and I dropped the bag, some of the contents spilling out. I knew mum and dad didn’t have a similar bag. Therefore... Someone else was here. Not my parents. 

Wait a second... If they’re not here, do they even know where I am? I didn’t even come home yesterday... They would kill me.

I slapped my forehead and sat on the bed. My head started throbbing and I groaned and laid down again. I heard a door open as I groaned from the pain and heard a familiar voice.

“Morning sleepyhead.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiya everybody~

As you can see I've re-uploaded this chapter...

I'm kinda annoyed about the data deleting like weeks ago -____-

I really hope the data returns so I could see what happened on that weekend OTL...

I honestly thought it would be fine now... OTL...

But as you can see I kinda gave up waiting XD haha~

Well anyways I'm sorry to all the people that have already read this chapter XD You're going to have to wait another week for a new chapter :)

I also apologise for the short chapter :S

I dunno if I'm going to update next week though :S I'm kinda busy with school and assignments... BUT I SHALL TRY!!

Leave a comment below if you liked it~ :D

AND DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE :DDD