Chapter 2 : Busy G-dragon

I am sorry , CL - GD

 

'DingDong' , the doorbell rang . 'Chaerin ah open the door please ! ' Sandara shouted who is still putting on her mask , Minzy had went out for a night run and Bom is at her mum's house .Still no responses from her. Dara sighed to herself , Aish , this girl . Reluctantly , she got up and open the door . 'Oh Nuna ! Errmm , where's chaerin ? ' GD said . 'OH ! Jiyongish ! Come in come in Chaerin is the bathroom , I'll call her out . ' Dara replied . 'Oh no nevermind it's alright :) , I'll just wait in her room.' Dara who seems in a little less mood to entertain her guest decides to let him be while she contiune her mask treatment.
 
After about 5 Mins , CL finally came out from the toilet . ' Ah unnie ! I have a headache after staying awake for so long :( .' She complained . 'Jiyongish is here for you .' Dara replied bluntly . 'WHAT?!' she screamed and rush into her room . GD who have found himself a spot to sit on her bed turned towards her . 'Oh ermm hi er hey Chaerin !' GD said awkwardly . 'What do you want?' CL replied still hurt by the fact that a red-haired girl had her hands around him. 'Nothing, it's just that . I want to tell you something .' GD said , still unsure of his feelings . 'Let's breakup ' He said still deciding wheather it's a right choice as he walked out the door without explaining his reason .
 
Chaerin broke down after he left , Dara with her cocked ears and nosy character heard everything from outside , she rushed in to support the now emotionally weak leader . ' He said we will be together forever ! He said we will be together on the stage forever , the stage will be our home ! We will have kids together and they'll will grow up to be successful rappers ! ' she cried while Dara hold her in her arms . 'Hush Hush , it's alright , I'm sure he's just too stress for the new album . That's why .' Dara comfort her trying to sound convicing . ' He cheated on me.' CL confessed . This time it was Dara's turn to get angry , how could treat her like this . ' Come on , remember our song 'I don't care & go away ? ' let's have that attitude ! ' Dara said as she hummed along the lyrics of songs that spoke so much of female empowerment .
 
CL's eyes were still red from yesterday incident . She refused to eat or drink anything , and didn't even go out . All she did was stare into the ceiling and started crying again . Dara explain what happen to her by filling in the details of yesterday to Bom and Minzy . 'Aigoo , what happen to our precious little leader ?' Bom will said once in awhile to cheer her up but to no valid .' Come on , accompany to buy corn alright ?! I haven't eat corn for so long ! Let's secretly go and buy before the trainer finds out alright ?! ' Bom tried again. 'Go with minzy then .' She replied . Bom sighed .
 
The 3 girls held a emergency meeting . 'My humor is not working .' Bom complained . ' This is all that Jiyong fault ! ' Dara said furiously . ' Oppa doesn't seems like that kind of guy that will cheat though .' Minzy said carefully , aware of the ticking time bomb unnie , Dara. 'WHAT?! He's being a complete idiot I'll said ! ' Dara yelled and bang the table . ' I have to teach that guy a lesson and to take revenage for our poor leader ! ' She said fist in the hair . Minzy and Bom exchange nervous look , it doesn't seems like a good idea .
 
Dara managed to convice CL to accompany her to the club with Bom . She said that someone would like to work with her . Hearing the word 'work' she immediately stood up . Being a workaholic have always been her weakness . And using Taeyang , Dara managed to convice Jiyong to go to the club too . Her plan was slowly working. Bom still unsure of her plans decides to tag along since there is nothing much to do at home . Minzy however cannot enter due to her age so she decides to have fun with the pet dog ,Bom bought her .
 
Dara dragged CL to a room and asked to wait awhile while she and Bom head to bathroom as her dress strap unbuckled . CL agree . And she started entertaining herself with glass of beer . At that moment , JunHyung of BEAST went in . Oh he must be the guy Dara talk about working together . They hit off on the right foot since both of them are such talented rappers .
 
After talking for about 1 hour , CL started to realise something was amissed as Bom and Dara is not back yet . Being curious he asked Junhyung who bought him here , 'Leejoon did , he called me and ask me here . He said he need a favour so that he could go out with this really pretty nuna . I have always wanted to meet you so why not *chuckles* you had an amazing stage charisma you know . :)' he said . Should have know this from long ago , that pretty Nuna is Ssandara -.- and she bait me here . CL excuses herself to the toilet .
 
When she's back , GD was in the same room as Junhyun . Shocked , she immediately turned away . 'OMG what's he doing here ?! What the hell ? What do I do ? Should I run away ? But I can't just leave without a goodbye right ?' she bombarded herself with tons of questions .
 
After a long time of self-denial , she decides to just leave . However , just at the point when she was about to leave , she received a message from Dara unnie : Chaerin ah , the best way to get revenge is to get him jealous. Ya' know what I mean . Have fun and don't stay out too late :) . Dara's right CL thought to herself as she walk back to the room with a smirk .
 
She walk in with a swager and sat on JunHyung's thighs . His face was getting red as CL faced GD and gave him a wave and said. , ' Oh hey , didn't realise you there *Sly smile* I was looking at my baby', she said as she turn her eyes towards Junhyung . Slowly she kiss him on his lips . Junhyung who's finally getting the message kiss her back roughly while she his shirt , Junhyung remove her biker jacket and started kissing her necks.
 
GD who is watching all this from the side felt his chest burning . Was it his heart ? A million arrows shot into his chest . He decides to get some fresh air and excuses himself to the toilet . He tried to forget the scenes he just watched as the pain in his chest grew worst . 'Aishh ! ' he let out a scream and punched the toilet door , 'What the hell am I thinking ?! She is not mine anymore ! ' he tried to tell himself only to find the pain his in chest increase at a alarming rate . He walks out of the toilet to find CL walking out of the female toilet .
 
This time he couldn't control himself , he grab her wrist and push her againist the wall , ' Yah !Let's go out of me ! YAH! ' she screamed as she struggle to get lose .' Never ! I'll never let you again ! Never ever ! ' he confessed . CL stood shocked , not struggling anymore as if the whole world stood still after his confession . 'What what did you just say ? ' CL said , her voice almost a whisper, unable to believe it . ' I said I will never let you go and I'll always love you and never hurt you again.' GD whisper into her ears , ' Just don't let me see you kissing another guy again , it kills me to see that.' 'Jingyo oppa ....... ' CL said silently as tears began to form . ' I am sorry Chaerin , I really am , I thought you'll be happier , less sadder without me . I thought I'll be happier but I guess I was wrong . I really need you here with me .'GD said . CL lean in to kiss him ; perfect moment .
 
Epilogue
 
CL and GD walk hand in hand back to room smiling sweetly at eachother like a teenage couple . Junhyung who is waiting for CL to continue what was 'left behind' , smile at her but that smile later drop to wide open jaw 'O' when he saw CL and GD holding hands . ' See you ! Sometime ! In the near future! ' CL called to Junhyun as picked up her bag, hands still in GD's and walk out of the room. Junhyun rub his eyes unable to believe what happen. Dara on the other hand become famous in YG for being the relationship master ! Even thought her intention was errm not so postive at first but oh well , atleast all ends well :)
 
-END-