Chapter 1 : Busy G-dragon

I am sorry , CL - GD

 

'What's the meaning of this ?' , CL demand as she barge into Teddy's recording studio .GD was there to arrange the new BigBang album tracks due to release next year . She shove a photo of a red haired women with her hands around GD at what seems like a club into GD face .
 
GD , who is still arranging his songs was startled , after he gain his posture , he sighed , it felt like deja vu all over again . It's the fourth time this month this happen. After his comeback with TOP , he always had to go out and meet client and socialize with alot of high-profile producer and that includes female celebrity , designer , musician and much more . And sometimes these women are not easy to pleased especially if you want to work with them.
 
Well , atleast he know he did not do anything that is considered 'cheating' , it did leave him gulity but it is not cheating , nope , definitely not . The most he did was letting them kiss his cheeks , shirt and sometimes his hands. Apart from that , he'll have to leave the job to Seunghyun (TOP) who always seems to know his way around female , just one wink or a stare from him send girls crazy .
 
Anyways , GD replied ,"Hey it was nothing , we're just chillin out and ya' know doing business ." After hearing his explanation , CL burst in flames , not even a sorry , not a hint of apologetic , yeah great . She threw the photo on the floor and storm off , half expecting him to run after her . But he didn't , he was shocked , the room was filled with awkward slience . ' Ain't you going after her ? ' Teddy decides to break the slience with KUSH behind supporting teddy statement.
 
He was still recovering from his shock when he finally heard Teddy & KUSH . By that time , she might have been too far off to chase after . He decides to let her go . 'Well , I guess that's enough for tonight , go home and errmm ... If you are alright tomorrow than we'll check the track list again . ' Teddy decides to end the day sensing the awkward atmosphere.
 
GD still full of thoughts went home with a ride from KUSH. The ride was unusally slience and KUSH didn't felt good but GD was not in the mood afterall. While on the car ride home , GD realise that more and more of such incidents is bounded to happen in the near future , can Chaerin take all of it ? Will he have to see that sad brown eyes of hers everytime this happen , he don't want to see her sad again , it hurts him too much , he just want her to happy . But between Chaerin and his career , it's definitely his career , he have been working hard for so long , a dream he had finally accomplished , and if he were to give it all up , he will be a big dissapointment to everybody espcially YG appa , who have been there for him eveytime . He decides to break up with her , Chaerin , it hurts to even think of it but it's for the best . She will be so much happier without him .