I'll reflect to you

HONESTY -- Taemin Version

(SHINee Scenario Taemin Version: I recommend you to listen to HONESTY while reading. :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDfX8rFWKak&feature=relmfu )

You got up really early that morning to prepare for school. You looked at the clock next to your bed and saw that it was still 6:30 in the morning. You got lots of time to prepare for your 9:30 class later. You smiled after thinking of making Taemin, your cute boyfriend, a breakfast. He was so busy because of their promotion these days. Though he told you last night that he'll go to school today, you still doubt that he will eat proper meal before coming to school.

You were about to text him a message as a wake up call but you decided to do it an hour later. He should get at least few hours of rest. Life of a Kpop Idol is really exhausting. You figured how everything works right when you became his girl.

After an hour, you quickly finished packing him a lunch box full of nutritious foods that can help him gain energy for the day. You also took the banna milk on the refrigerator that was actually intended for your little brother. You noted to yourself that you'll buy your brother another banana milk before coming home.

"Wake up, sleepyhead... Don't dare go to school late." You texted him as you finished packing his food on your bag. 

It's not even a minute later and you were surprised to received a reply from him.  "Calling me sleepyhead when I didn't even get a little sleep -.- I'm hungry, ____-ah. food. food. food."

You shook your head in his childishness but you still feel very worried because he didn't get any sleep again. 

You told him before that he should stop studying for a while. He could just return when he's not that busy already. But he told you there's no way to be not busy. There are always lots of things to do. If he doesn't study now, then he wouldn't be able to do it later.

You feel worried, but also happy and proud at your boyfriend's willingness to succeed.

As you arrived at the school, you immediately saw Taemin sitting under the tree. That's where the two of you usually meet up. He's there. Seriously reading a book. You silently made your way towards him to shock him.

You were about to surprise him when you noticed that he's sleeping. You smiled and looked at the outline of his face. You realized for the nth time how lucky you are to be his girlfriend.

You saw his pony tail. This has been the 3rd time that he has to wear extensions for the promotion. It looks good on him, but you notice that he's really not comfortable with it, plus the fact that this kind of hairstyle became the reason why boys of your school bully him.

His long hair doesn't help to cover up his feminine features at all. He looks pretty much like a girl when he's back is faced on you.

Speaking of bullies, you suddenly heard those guys from not so far laughing and telling how Taemin of SHINee really looks like a girl.

"I'll get them for you, sleepyhead." You whispered to him before standing up and running towards the bad guys.

"HEY!!!!!" You shouted and faced all of them.

"Hey, you. What now?" They told you. "Are you gonna defend your gay boyfriend?"

"My boyfriend doesn't care being called gay or what, but I bet you guys do. Anti-fans even tell him he's not good at singing, and he dances like a robot that it doesn't look normal anymore. A lot of people already told a lot to him that he won't even remember you telling him he's gay. So it's okay. Call him whatever all you want." You even smiled at them sarcastically.

"A lot of people say weird things to him because he's ugly." One of the boys said.

"Well, actually, according to the book I've read that I won't mention the name because I know you guys never knew about books, Those who find ugliness in others tend to not find anything good at themselves either. The thing is... I'm sorry but my boyfriend already proved he's got the talent with the age which is pretty much younger than  you all are. And yes, he earns money. He EARNS A LOT, actually." You were about to turn away when a hand suddenly wrapped around your waist.

It was Taemin who just came.

"And having the perfect gilfriend makes Lee Tae Min good enough. I have something I'm proud of having and you guys will never have, and it's this girl. Being Lee Tae Min feels way way way much better when this girl is around me." He said and pulls you out of them.

"Listen." Taemin told you as both of you sat back under the tree. "I'm sorry you have to encounter those bullies when it was me who has to face them. I'm sorry you always have to endure these criticism. I'm really sorry and I promise to stand beside you from now on." 

You smiled and immediately stop him talking by putting a food on his mouth.

"Apology will only be accepted once you full your tummy with foods I made." You chuckled and fed him.

"Hey, you. Move here and let me hug you while you fed me." He said and with a quick move, you're already inside Taemin's arms. (Your position like this: http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq110/grace_01_01/6-1.jpg )

(A/N: Isn't this too cute? Hahahaha. Let me know what you think, guys! Next Scenario will be Minho's so watch out!! )