The SHINee Oppas

When Everything Seems All Right

Two days had past and you hadn't had any visitors. You're brother was busy with his group, doing promotions. Ace and Ryan were also quite busy. Each of them constantly texted you when they could and you enjoyed that, because, if they didn't, you would have been on the edge of insanity. You had long grown sick of the white, boring hospital walls and you longed to go out side, even for just a day.

While you were reading one of your favorite books, the door opened and a head poked in. You looked up to see who it was and you immediantly smiled.

"Hi, ____-ah!" said the cheerful maknae of SHINee as he and his group walked in. "How are you feeling? Have you been outside lately?"

"Hi, Minnie Mouse-oppa," you said. He pouted at the nickname you gave him and you only giggled. "I've been pretty good, sort of. I haven't been outside in weeks and I'm so bored." It was your turn to pout.

"When was the last time you went to Lotte World?" asked Onew, trying to hold back a smile.

"Ummmm.... Over a year. Why?" you replied, slightly tilting your head in curiosity.

Jonghyun grinned as he pulled out six tickets. (A/N: I'm not sure if that's how they do it... Sorry if it's inaccurate.) It took you a moment to realize he had six and not just five. You immediantly jumped out of your hospital bed and exclaimed, "OMO! You're taking me to Lotte World today?!" You then covered your mouth, remembering the other patients in the building, as the SHINee member chuckled at your enthusiasm. "Did you all ready ask if I am aloud to go?"

Key put his hands on his hips and said, "Of course we did! We're more responsible than that!"

You smirked as you said, "Are you sure about that, Key-oppa?" You giggled as he glared playfully at you; you simply stuck your tongue at him.

"Some of EXO's members are going, too. But, we should be worrying about if you feel like you're up to it." said Minho.

"Of course I'm up to it!" you replied. You then sighed and said, "Besides, I don't have much longer and I want to go to Lotte World again before I leave."

There was a pause. Key then gathered up his group and pushed them out. Before he left the room, he said, "You better change before we all leave!"

You forced yourself to cheer up and changed into more decent clothes (it can be your favorite outfit). After you combed your hair and brushed your teeth, you grabbed you purse and rushed down to the lobby. On your way there, you saw your doctor and stopped him in the hallway. "Mr. Cho, are you sure I'll be fine?"

Mr. Cho smiled at you. "Of course. I triple checked to make sure you are. Now, hurry up and have fun."

You nodded and ran to the SHINee oppas. "Ready! Is this outfit all right for your standards, Key-oppa?"

Key looked at your outfit and nodded. "It's good enough."

Taemin jumped up and grabbed your wrist, dragging you along behind him. "Let's go, hyungs! EXO are waiting!"

As you were being dragged, you rolled your eyes and smiled. "Calm down, Minnie Mouse. I CALL SITTING NEXT TO FLUFFY!"

Minho, following close behind you and Taemin, sighed and shook his head. For some reason, you gave all of SHINee their own little nickname. He just happened to be 'Fluffy' and your reason was that his hair looked fluffy. Onew was Chickonator, Key was Drama Queen (much to his dismay), and Jonghyun was Mr. Arrogant.

In the van, you sat between Taemin and Minho in the very back. Jonghyun was all alone in the middle seat, Onew was in the driver's seat, and Key in the passenger's. Soon, you and SHINee were on your way to Lotte World.

 

______________________________________________________

heyyy, sorry for not updating in months. this and the next chapter are going to be mostly fillers.