New Song Recording

SM Entertainment's Girl Group 365YEAR

They where one month into their ‘Joker’ promotions and they had won three weeks in a row. On all three shows, Music Bank, Music Core and Inkigayo. And it was against MBLAQ and other well known groups. Though after three weeks they can’t win any more since they have a rule that you’re only nominated for three weeks just so other artists/groups can stand a chance as well.

And Chaeyoung was back with the other girls again, the doctor had told her to be a little extra careful at this point so that the pain wouldn’t come back. And that meant that she had to cut down a bit on the demanding dance routine. Of course she could dance but not as powerful as the other five.

“Girls as you know SNSD is making their comeback in three weeks, about in time for you to release your repackage album” Hyolim informed the girls as they where sitting at the kitchen table at home, eating dinner.

The six girls murmured a faint okay in reply, it wasn’t like they weren’t interested in their sunbae’s comeback, it was just that they where beyond tired and more than ever wanted to get to bed.

It would be a lie to say that the idol life was easy, many people only thought that the idols only had fun and was singing and dancing as a work. But it was so much more to it. Countless of hours practice in both dancing and singing. Plus individual schedule and other stuff that was needed.

“And Jaehwa you have your O.S.T song for the ‘Date With Me’ movie recording tomorrow” Hyolim was going through tomorrow’s schedule for the girls who was eating in silence while listening to their manager.

“The rest of you are going to record the new song for the repackage album and go through some of the dance routine”

Yeah they had to start learning the dance routine for their new song that they would start promote in a few weeks. As they where soon finished with the ‘Joker’ promotions. And with the comeback of their label friends SNSD they needed to work extra hard since they had tones of fans.

“I wonder if this is a trick to see if 365YEAR can stand a chance against SNSD” Youhee wondered when she and Chaeyoung was sitting on the balcony talking after they had eaten. The leader also had that thought but she couldn’t ask Soo Man himself about it. It was too dangerous and besides if that’s what he wanted then that’s what he gets.

It’s nothing they can do about it anyway.

“Yeah, maybe. But that means we have to work even harder so that we can at least stand a little chance to win” Chaeyoung tried to be optimistic though she felt the same. Would they have a chance?

They where a light knock on the window and then a voice telling them that they should go to bed and get some sleep. As tomorrow would be yet another tough day.

“Unnie I hope you keep your promise” Youngri was talking to Jaehwa who had almost fallen asleep but was woken up by the voice of the younger girl’s voice. “I know” the older girl murmured and tried to sleep once again but this time she was disturbed by Jooyeon, who was sleeping on the other side of her.

“What promise?” the second youngest was curious to know what it was that the oldest of 365YEAR had promised the maknae.

“That I’ll fallow to SHINee’s dorm tomorrow”

“Oh can I come” Jooyeon half pleaded as she rolled on her side so that she could look in their direction. “Sure, but can we sleep now?”

~~

The girls, except for Jaehwa was going through the text of their new song that was names ‘Scandal & Hit U’. It had a darker sound than ‘Joker’ and the writer had told them that; it is about a girl that have been cheated on by the love of her life. Though she doesn’t let that affect her and goes on with life.

“So it’s like a bad girl concept?” Saewon was a bit puzzled by the writer’s description of the song and didn’t quite get what he meant. “Yes, exactly”

“Let’s start recording your individual parts”

And so they did, first was maknae, fallowed by Jooyeon, Saewon, Youhee and lastly Chaeyoung who was the last one. And since Jaehwa wasn’t there they had to record her part and the chorus the next coming days so they could finish this song and proceeded to the next one.

When they where finished recording their parts and going through a bit of the choreography for the new song the clock had already hit 9.43PM.

 

Ahh, right could the one who applied as Jung Jooyeon send a walltext to me, I have a question to ask you =D I can't see your name anywhere that's way.. I haven't seen you for quite a while and I might throw you out from the group. Just so you know.