Personal Fanclub Names

SM Entertainment's Girl Group 365YEAR

The four girls had precisely finished a photo shoot for the Korean clothing brand Sechuna in a flower garden just outside of Seoul, and where now heading back to the SM building for a talk with Lee Soo Man about the fanclub thing, that they sort of talked about yesterday before going to sleep.

It didn't take long before they had all fallen asleep, Jaehwa in the front seat, ChaeYoung sat behind Hyolim with Youngri on her right and then Youhee right behind Jaehwa on the far right. Well they had been up since 5.00AM after all, leaving the house after showering and eating when the clock turned 7.00AM since they had to be at the photo set at 8.00AM. Concluding that the time was now 5.20PM they had been going for almost 10 hours and they were more then set to be tired.

The drive back to Seoul would take a little less than half an hour, which got the girls time to take a small power nap that they so deserved.

*Later*

"Girls we are here" Hyolim said and glanced at Jaehwa who had her head pressed against the window, causing Hyolim to giggle before she looked back at the other three sleeping members. ChaeYoung's head were pressed between the window and the headrest and on her shoulder was Youngri's head placed, was open and a trail of drool had soaked ChaeYoung's sweater wet. Youhee's head was on the other hand resting on the maknae's shoulder but more luckily for her was that Youhee didn't drool.

Hyolim started waking the members up with a light shake before stepping out and closing the door behind, as she gave them some time to truly wake up and fix themselves before meeting Soo Man.

A loud shriek could be heard from the car as ChaeYoung had noticed the drooled down sweater of hers.

"Maknae" the leader stated a bit disgusted at the drool that was more than visible, though Youngri only pouted and said a half hearted sorry causing some muffled laughters from Jaehwa and Youhee who found the whole situation amusing.

There was a knock on the window next to Youhee, glancing out they saw Hyolim waiting for them.

"I think we better go" Youhee snickered but got a death glare from the leader who couldn't walk out with a big stain of drool on her sweater. ChaeYoung watched as the maknae bent forward and picked up her bag, after opening and looking through it she picked out a new fresh blue sweater, which she handed over to the leader.

"Gomawo" ChaeYoung smiled and stuck out her tongue towards Youhee who only shook her head in reply before they all exited the car an fallowed after Hyolim to Soo Man's office.

If it was someone they hated to meet it was Soo Man, but at the same time they had too, he were their boss.

On the way to the elevator the SNSD girls were on their way out but stopped as soon as they saw the 365YEAR girls, who greeted their sunbaes with a 90 degree bow.

"Annyeong" the nine SNSD girls said in chorus and then bowed slightly to show their hoobaes respect before the maknae vanished off to talk to Taeyeon, causing the 365YEAR leader to panic a bit since Soo Man hated when people turned up late and as a newly debuted group they couldn't afford to have that kind of behavior.

"Taeyeon unnie, I'm sorry but I need to steal Youngri for now, we are meeting with Soo Man in less than five minutes" ChaeYoung had taken the maknae's hand and bowed goodbye to the older girl who smiled and nodded her head, Taeyeon knew, well all of the SNSD girls and the rest of all SME artists knew how Soo Man was.

"I'll see you later" Youngri shouted after Taeyeon as they made their way towards the elevator. Youhee did a 'I'm-calling-you-later' to Tiffany who was standing a bit dumb founded next to Hyoyeon, who were glancing at the 365YEAR leader ChaeYoung who also was her best friend. Well it wasn't like ChaeYoung wasn't close with the other SNSD members since she trained with them for years but it was something with Hyoyeon that had gotten her attached to the one year older girl.

"I'm nervous" Jaehwa blurted as she were hugging the maknae for comfort. The oldest in the group had gotten herself the nickname 'Touchy' by her own group members after numerous of times when she can suddenly hug one or take ones hand. Well at least she wasn't kissing her members, yet. Like Heechul was, and they wanted it to stay that way.

The elevator door slid open and they made their way out from the claustrophobic space and headed down the hallway and as the door to Soo Man's office became visible their hearts jumped in nervousness.

Hyolim knocked and earned a grunt in reply before she opened the door and let the four girls in before she herself stepped inside the cold and unwelcoming office of her boss.

"Well I heard you are here to talk about your own fanclub names, aren't I correct?" Soo Man's voice was bitter as he took a sip from his coffee that was placed on the table in front of him.

"Ehm yes" ChaeYoung's voice had a hint of sarcasm, why was Soo Man always trying to be best, sometimes or most of the times it bothered her a lot.  Well she doubted that anyone liked his personality but she had to put up with him if she wanted to make her and her group members dream come true. She had to be a good leader for her members and show Soo Man that they were worth all money and time. Because they sure was.

"Any suggestions?"

"Well I have one" Jaehwa's nervousness was like blown away and her professionalism was now showing, which also caused Youngri and Youhee to feel less nervous.

"Let's hear it then"

Jaehwa straightened her back and looked directly at Soo Man who was listening with much interest as the oldest girl of 365YEAR began to speak.

"Well mine is H.I it stands for Hwannie Infinity, since Hwannie is my nickname and I want to show my charisma endlessly and H.I is also a short for of hello in English too" Jaehwa spoke like a pro and one could easily see that Soo Man was pleased with her choice.

"I think your choice is great and fit you perfectly" a small smile showed on Soo Man's lips for a split second before he turned towards the remaining three girls, waiting for them to say something.

"M-my suggestion is SweetMilk because I really like milk" Youngri blurted and a hint of nervousness was showing in her voice, but Soo Man didn't seem to have noticed it or maybe he plainly ignored it.

"Hmm, I think the pure-and sweetness of your personality would fit the background of your fanclub name; SweetMilk better than your love for milk but I guess it can be either way" Soo Man was doubting the maknae's 'story-behind-the-fanclub-name' since the milk thing was a bit weird and he though that the pure-and sweetness thing would fit better.

"And you?" his question was directed towards Youhee who replied in an instance.

"Rock My Socks" Youhee's answer was plain and simple just like she wanted it.

"And what would the meaning behind the name be?"

"That I will show people my impressive dancing and also my love for socks"

"That will work" Soo Man nodded approvingly and turned his head to ChaeYoung who were prepared to speak.

"Storms" ChaeYoung hurried to say and then waited for Soo Man's reply that took longer than she expected.

"Why?"

"Because I want to take the K-pop world by storm and make a big impact just like a storm" ChaeYoung happily replied and smiled proudly.

"Then I guess the names are final then, Jaehwa's is H.I, Youngri's  is SweetMilk, Youhee's is Rock My Socks and finally ChaeYoung's is Storms" with some final words Soo Man finished the meeting and practically hushed the girls out from his office.

"I can't wait to hear what our fans think about our own fanclub names" the maknae had a huge smile plastered on her lips as they went down the elevator.

 

I hope you liked this chapter and please comment =) btw is it anyone who like SISTAR? for me they are the best group that have debuted since B2ST =D ~Push Push Baby~ and is someone going to SuJu's third asia tour?? Ahh how I want to go..