"He isn't romantic doctor"

My husband

Taemin went to Dr.Lee consultation clinic. He went to the clinic by taxi. On the way, he was only thinking about his husband who making him sad,not long after Taemin finally arrived at Dr.Lee Consultation Clinic.

Taemin entered the clinic and welcomed by the pretty receptionist. The receptionist smiled warmly, "Good Afternoon,can I help you?" the receptionist named Krystal by the name tag said to Taemin, Taemin smiled back and said "Yeah can i meet Dr.Lee Jinki?"

"Did you have appoitment before?" Krystal asked while pressing her giggle. She was stunned by Taemin beauty. Taemin just shook his head innocently, "You can wait there Mr...." Krystal said and Taemin answered "Taemin,Lee Taemin."

Taemin gave Krystal a warm smile before he sit in the waiting chair and read a magazine, "Waww he is so pretty."murmured Krystal.Taemin just sit and read while Krystal take picture of him (secretly). 5 minuter later, he heared a someone said "Thank you Dr.Lee,See ya." and with that someone come out from Dr.Lee room. Knowing about that,Taemin standing up and enter Dr.Lee room.

Dr.Lee just glance at Taemin and continue his work. "Can I help you Mr.Lee?" Dr.Lee said not paying attention for Taemin. Taemin just standing and look at him. "Oh you can sit down,make yourself comfortable. " added Dr.Lee. Taemin then lie down in the big sofa,he really make him comfortable.

Dr.Lee justify his glasses,then looking at him and said, "So?what can I do for you Mr.Lee?"

Taemin : "Doctor,I;m gay."

Dr.Lee: " Yes?so what's matter?"

Taemin : (thinking and said) "It's about my husband doctor."

Dr. Lee: "Yes what happen with him?"

Taemin: "He don't care with me.." (tears began to flow and sobs)

Dr.Lee : (pass Taemin a tissue box) Can you eksplain?

Taemin : "Well,he leave me in 2 days for his work and not bother to give me even just a call or text.He makes himself buzy and don't care with me." (sob sob)

Dr.Lee : "Umm,Did his character change?I mean before you both married and after you both married?"

Taemin :"No,he still not change anything.We know each other more than 5 years before married"

Dr.Lee  :"So you know him better,what's the matter?

Taemin: (sit) " Doctorrr,we both married okay. At least Why he can be more romantic and caring to me?"

Dr.Lee : "Okay,do you mind if I help you?"

Taemin just shool his head and Dr.Lee said "Wait". Dr.Lee changed his uniform with a casual on, Taemin just stay silent. "Come on."

Dr.Lee come out from his room and Taemin followed him from behind."Krystal,I don't have any client after it right?So I want to go.bye." Dr.Lee said to Krystal and Krystal nodding."Come on Mr.Lee" Dr. Lee held Taemin hand and walk faster. Taemin could hear that Krystal call him "Taeminn oppaaa."

*****

"It's my appartment. Wait doctor,I'll open it." said Taemi while searching for his appartment key.After he unlocked his door and come in,he stunned by the rose and canddle in everywhere. "You said your husband isn't romantic Mr Lee?asked Dr.Lee. Taemin just stared unbelieving and looking at Dr.Lee with wide smile "I don't know Doctor."

Dr.Lee and Taemin come into Livingroom. "You can sit Dr.Lee,I'll make you some tea.". Taemin dissapear to kitchen and sing a song. Dr.Lee just smiling.

Taemin sing a song while make a tea,suddenly he felt a pair of arm  hug him from behind and hold a flower to Taemin. Taemin looking upward smiling and said "Jinkiii,when you did this?"

Jinki kissed Taemin cheeck and peck his lips, "How can you said I'm not romantic Taeminnie?" Dr.Lee Jinki continue peck Taemin lips,Taemin just pouting and cross his arm in his chest "Why you pretending that you don't know me in your office?". Jinki just laughing from Taemin cuteness. "Taeminnie,I just want to playing around with you.Why you went to my office?" asked Jinki. Taemin still pouting "Because you leave me about 2 days and didn't give me a call.and I miss you so much"

Jinki spined Taemin,so he was face to face with his husband "I miss you too Minnie,and I did that to tease you."

Taemin put his arm around Jinki neck "Oh you are so bad Doctor."

and they kissed

 

END

 

How it this =D

Comment please,critism please, anything please >w<