Meeting the Kwon's

How to Ditch a Man in 90 Days

Author's POV

*Text message! Text message!* A cute animated voice came from Dara's phone.

Dara rolled to the other side of her bed and checked her phone.

"Hey cutie, last night was fun. ;)" -Jiyong

*Am I just thinking dirty or did we...* Dara quickly pulled the covers down and sighed in relief. She had all her clothes on, thankfully.

"Who's this?"

"Kwon Jiyong"

"Did we...you know...?"

"?"

Dara mentally face palmed herself. She purposely dotted out that word for a reason. She didn't need him to actually text it to her!

"Did we???" Dara needed a straight yes or no answer to clarify things.

Sandara's POV

If he says yes I'm going to jump off of Banpo bridge, I swear. If he says no I'm going to die of embarrassment for asking.

"Don't worry sweetheart, we only did a few things. ;)" 

"God damn it Kwon Jiyong! Clarify!! Explain!! Now!!!"

"We had a couple of drinks? That's about it."

"What happened after???"

"Nothing, nada, zero."

Oh thank the mighty heavens! Nothing happened!!! *Squeals* My day is made and I shall keep it that way. Ice cream and movies sounds like a pleasant treat to myself. Wait, aish! This is the perfect time to get him to like me and I can fulfill my job. Life's unfair. I slowly put away my tub of delicious, mouth watering, cold ice cream and got out my phone.

"You want to hang out?"

"My house?"

Why must he make the WORST suggestions?

"Sure. What's your address?"

Okay, the part where I said 'My day is made and I shall keep it that way' just went down the drain. He's obviously going to ruin my day. I have to do my 'duties' that Yoona placed upon me. Damn you Im Yoona!!!

"XXXXX Gangnam"

I have many rules on what to wear when going to a guys house. Rule number 1. Exposure of certain 'areas' are forbidden. 2. Absolutely no mini skirts or anything above mid-thigh. 3. Always carry a heavy handbag with unneeded stuff.

You must be confused on a lot of things. Rule number 3 has a simple reason behind it. If a guy lays a single finger on me I got a heavy loaded weapon right in my hand. Why not put it to good use?

Dara's outfit: Sweater/dress

________

"He lives so freakishly far away!" I've lived in Seoul most of my life and here I am, looking confused, with a map in my hands. "Excuse me ahjussi but, do you know where XXXX Gangnam is?" I pointed to the map and he just stood there. Looking at me, then the map. "I think you've got the wrong address. That's the Kwon residence." 

I'm confused. Why does he think I have the wrong address? "That's right. I'm looking for Kwon Jiyong." The ahjussi nodded knowingly. "You must be one of those girls he played with eh?" I looked at myself and back. "But, you don't seem like the type of girl who would so that. You look too innocent." The man was clearly talking to himself aloud.

"Appearance fools everyone nowadays." He pointed where I was suppose to go and left. Was he insulting me the whole time or did I misunderstand something?

Never mind that, let's see...he told me to make a left so..." Oh.my.god. There it was, the most biggest house I've seen in my whole life. There yard had bright green grass, big iron gates, and a beautiful garden bordering the gates. Seems like heaven right? Now I understand why that ahjussi looked at me weirdly. I'm not rich or high classed and here I am, entering one of the most richest neighborhood in Seoul.

"I think you gave me the wrong address." I decided to text Jiyong, instead of ringing the doorbell and finding out I was at the wrong house. After all, there are many different Kwon's in Korea.

"No, I see you. I'm coming down now." I'm at the right house. *Gulp* If it was just a small normal house I would've been less nervous but now I'm 20x more nervous. What if I bump into a million dollar vase and break it?? I'm kind of clumsy...

"Hey beautiful." Those words were so familiar and comforting to me. I liked the way he said it. Jaehyun would always say those words to me.

"Oh hey." I began fidgeting not knowing what to do. "Well? Are you coming inside?" I looked up and nodded.

"So you wanted to hang out?" I nodded again. "It's okay to talk. I don't bite...hard ;P" Jiyong winked and headed over to the couch. I already feel the shades of red kicking in.

"Is that a Xbox360!?" Jiyong looked at me, shocked from the sudden outburst and nodded. "Want to play?" I nodded eagerly. I always saw these on t-v, but I never got to actually play with one before.

Author's POV

Jiyong handed Dara controller number 2 and started up Call of Duty. "No screen peeking got it?" Dara nodded and began to pick her weapon of choice.

-KwonLeader2 headshots KwonLeader-

"How did yo-" Jiyong didn't even get to ask, Dara was off jumping around in joy. "I killed you! Mr.KwonLeadah!" Jiyong looked at the screen and back at Dara. "You must've screen peeked." Jiyong said tossing Dara her controller. "Nuh uh!" Jiyong raised a brow and sat down. "Rematch then?" Dara nodded smiling in victory. "Loser has to go make food."

"Deal!" Dara shouted hopping back onto the couch.

"What th-!!" A flash grenade blinded Dara's screen and Jiyong shot her. From then on Dara decided to keep a close eye on Jiyong, making sure he wasn't screen peeking.

"Hey! I caught you looking!!" Dara shouted pointing at Jiyong. "I caught you looking long time ago!" Dara blew at her bangs and leaned over to cover Jiyong from seeing his screen. "Out the way!" Jiyong tried to peek again but Dara was already sitting on him while covering his eyes.

"Oh, so you want to get physical eh?" Jiyong smirked seductively and swapped positions. Dara wasn't the one on top now. Instead, Jiyong was. Dara went for his controller but Jiyong placed it high above her reach.

*Cough cough* Jiyong and Dara looked to their right to see Mrs.Kwon and Mr.Kwon at the doorway of the living room. "Yah! Kwon Jiyong! How many times have I told you to stop bringing home girls?!" Mr.Kwon started whacking Jiyong with the nearest object in hand.

"It's not what you think!!" Jiyong tried to defend himself from his father, but it was no use. "Then tell me, what is this??"

"We were playing Xbox and Dara was screen peeking!!" Dara hurriedly got up and shook her head. "Aniyo! He was the one screen peeking!!! Hit him hard Mr.Kwon!" Mr.Kwon smiled at Dara and went back to whacking Jiyong with a duster.

~Many whacks later~

"Sandara Park!!" Jiyong yelled, chasing Dara around his office desk. "I didn't do anything!" Dara screamed running away from Jiyong. Soon enough,  they were both tired from chasing and running away from each other. "Let's just sit down and rest." Jiyong suggested. Dara nodded taking a seat on one of his office chairs.

 

"So...where's my food?"

*facepalm*

 

xD

 

Author's Note: Gangnam is so freakishly beautiful! You must visit it one day. I decided to incorporate some Call of Duty in here because right behind me is my brother playing Xbox. I play a little for myself :3 Well anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Subscribers and Comments are loved!!