Clubbing

How to Ditch a Man in 90 Days

Author's POV

"Sandara Park, I swear I will drag your out of this house if I have to." Chaerin eyed every move Dara was going to make. "Do I really have to go?" Dara began to plead, but Chaerin didn't budge. "Yes, now hurry up before I get Bommie in here." With a jump she ran to her closet.

Dara's Outfit: Dress

"What club are we going to?" Seoul had many nightclubs, in fact there were too many. "Shine a Light Nightclub, it's the best club is Seoul!" Bommie shouted, holding up a flyer.

Sandara's POV

I couldn't escape this time. 2ne1 knew every possible way out, except for one place. Minzy was currently blocking my 'secret' way out without knowing. Oh pooh.

"How are we going to get there?" Bommie's car was in the shop, Minzy doesn't know how to drive, and Chaerin is just a crazy driver.

"Call your boyfriend up!" Bommie shouted to me. "Ugh Bommie! How many times do I have to tell you? Jaehyun is NOT my boyfriend!" Bommie and I have already been over this a million times.

"He likes you though!" Minzy cut in making a heart with her hands. "No he doesn't. Stop joking with me." I took out my phone, dialed one, and called Jaehyun, my favorite oppa.

Author's POV

"Hey beautiful."

"Oh, don't make me blush!" Dara squealed.

"What's up?"

"I was wondering if you could give us a lift."

"To where?"

"Shine a Light Nightclub."

"Be there in five."

~End of Phone conversation~

"So, is he coming?" Dara nodded with a big smile. "Someone's in love~" Chaerin chirped making Dara scowl. Soon enough they were in front of Shine a Light Nightclub. "Thanks oppa, see you soon!" Jaehyun nodded and drove off.

Shine a Light Nightclub wasn't anything like the clubs Dara had been to. It didn't smell that's for sure. People weren't dressed like es, well, maybe some, but, most were dressed very elegant and high classed.

"So do you like it?" Minzy asked heading to a booth. Dara nodded, this club was an exception.

__________________________

"Did you pick a girl yet Seungri'ah?" Seungri looked around the busy nightclub and clapped his hands together. "Jiyong Hyung, I pick that girl over there." Seungri pointed to a slender young girl wrapped in a peach color dress. "Aigo, my Seungri has good taste" Daesung shouted pushing Jiyong forward.

"Hey beautiful. I'm Jiyong" Jiyong s an arm around Dara's waist and smiled.

"Uhm...hello. I'm Dara" Dara gave a small wave and continued her dancing. 

Sandara's POV

Kwon Jiyong?! Omo, this will be easier then I thought! "Dara'shi may I buy you a drink?"

"Blehh, I don't drink." I stuck out my tongue and pinched the bridge of my nose. "Just one drink?" Puppy eyes, seriously? "Aigoo, fine. Just one drink" 

Author's POV

For Dara, one drink, turned into one too many. Especially when Jiyong introduced her to the apple martini. She was absolutely hooked.

"Dara'shi, let me take you home. Where do you live?" Jiyong asked, helping Dara regain her balance. "I live in a beautiful castle!" Dara shouted, giggling to herself. "Your castle would be where exactly?"

"In a tower with many evil unnie's!" she continued to giggle at her fairytale. "Scary, how 'bout we just head back to my place." Dara crossed her arms and pouted. "Nuh uh ahjussi, don't think I'll tell you my address!" Dara jabbed her finger into Jiyong's chest and walked away.

Jiyong's POV

Ahjussi?! Is she in her right mind?? Oh of course not, she's drunk! "Dara'shi, what's your number?"

"010-....8103-....6400" She slurred out her phone number and tilted her head back. "I saved my number in your phone. I'll text you tomorrow, alright?" She quickly nodded and walked the opposite direction I was walking.

1. Exchange numbers

 

 

"Seungri'ah, I always win."

 

 

Author's Note: A bit rushed? Iunno any more :[ I've been sick lately. Don't know if it's my allergies or if I'm sick. Well, I'll try to update as fast as I can :]
Comment & Subscribe