We Meet Again

The Note

 

She sat at the cherry blossom tree with her hair blowing with the wind, seeing how her life changes everything after he left. She wouldn't say that she din't miss him because she did. But she could say she had move on.

Still doesn't mean that they wouldn't meet again...


It all started when she move in her own apartment with her best friend-Bada. The two were carrying boxes to the room and set up their living room. Bada was already shopping for furniture, so she went out to go to the lobby until she bumped into a guy that she haven't expected to bump in...

"Sorry!" she squeak "I-I didn't know you were there!"

Her stuffs got dropped on the floor, she bent down on the floor and pick them up-with his help.

"It's okay" he said. "It's me"

She looked up and her hands nearly froze.

"Kibum?"


She the faucet and wash her hand. Then took a towel and dried her face thoroughly, looking at the mirror, thinking to what just happens...

Why did I saw him? He left me and he's suppose to go away!

She brush her hair and tied it with a clip. Then walk out of the bathroom and into the living room where he was sitting. Pouring the water into the cup, she set them on a tray and walk over to couch and sat down. He was watching TV calmly.

"Do you live here?.." he spoke up.

She nodded. "Eh-just move in today..."

There were more silence. And her knuckles started turning white and her cheeks crept up red when she saw his perfect face again. He was focusing on the TV, and her head decided to turn its other way not to meet his eyes.

"Why did you..."

He looked at the ceiling. "I live here"

Her heart nearly burst. "You live in this building?"


He nodded slowly. And he looked at her.

Her eyes didn't want to meet his-and her heart thumped when he stood up. He walked past her and was about to out the door when she stopped him by holding his wrist. He stare at her, puzzled, and didn't know what she was doing.

"W-When did you start living here?" she stuttered. "A-And how did we meet again?-I thought your leaving Seoul-"

He shook his head "I wasn't."

She sighed "Then why-"

"But if we meet again. Doesn't that telling me that it's destiny for us?"

Speechless, she kept her head low.

He looked at her for a moment before reaching in his pocket-pulling out the scrap paper he had been holding for years, straightening it out before he took her hand and place the note down.

She looked down at her hand-folding it out before she read it.

The note is for you-right after you left me stranded

I haven't know what you were thinking about me, but it's better if I don't

You broke the bond

-And you tear me apart

While I just stand there with tears, with my heart being ripped

How much sadder it would be if we dated?

Would I cry my heart out?

If I let you go-and you came back, it's destiny and you were mine

But if you don't

Then you never been mine...


She was at a loss for words. She couldn't look at him. Not his eyes-not right now...

He hold her hand and stepped closer, before he lifted her chin and place a soft kiss on her lip. She closes her eyes as he ruffled her hair and hold her waist. A tear dropped down and she slung her arms around his shoulder and cried in his shirt.

"I'm sorry Sohee...please don't think I hurt you"

She nodded "I really miss you" she sobbed between tears.

The apartment door opened and in stepped Bada, Donghae and Kyuhyun. They were holding bags that Bada had bought and had nearly dropped it when they saw the two hugging and seeing Sohee crying.

Bada came rushing over "Wha-Sohee what happen!" she took Sohee away from him and let Sohee sit on the couch. Donghae frowned then saw his best friend "Kibum? Why are you here? What did you do!"

Kyuhyun also looked at Sohee, and sent Kibum a glare before coming over with Donghae.

"Hyung-I better go now" he said "Anyeong" before he left them.


Donghae twitched. "That was weird, hey Sohee-what happen?"

Bada rolled her eyes "Hey we have to let her rest, she been crying and we haven't know why-I think they had a past relationship or something."

"Kibum never told me" he mutter.

Kyuhyun didn't say anything during the conversation-though he was mad when he saw Sohee cry. Now he just needed to talk with Kibum and finds out happen...

He clench his fist before leaving out the door. The other two were confused when the younger maknae left the door with a bam

"I need to see Kibum-i'll be back"