Under the same sky

Under the same sky

On the other side of the vast training room footsteps could be heard going up the stairs. With each step the shadow against the wall became larger and larger until it took a more humanised form. Chen quickly composed himself and jumped out of his self depressive slumber trying to run towards the mirror to practice some moves JongIn was effortlessly pulling off last week. The shadows took form of Cho Kyuhyun a man who had already debuted within a group and a good friend of JongDae. “JongDae-ah...” Kyuhyun had to raise his voice his voice louder than usual to overpower the stomps that JongDae was practicing out. Chen stopped and turned around towards the man at the top of the stairs who was clad in designer gear from head to toe and then looked back towards his old worn out shoes that were ancient fashion wise compared to his. Seeing Kyuhyun like this was making him question the reality of being a star even more now, but he took faith in seeing how his friend was still unaffected by it all and was glad that Kyuhyun was a good friend of his.

 

“Kyuhyun-hyung, what are you doing here at this time of night? Shouldn’t you be in the dorm with your group?” Chen was asking as he had imagined himself to be alone, but still out of all the possible people that could have stumbled upon him in his depressive state, he was glad it was Kyuhyun.

"JongDae, I was looking for someone to battle with against in Starcraft, but I can't find anybody so will you play with me? Please?" Kyuhyun then tilted his face to the side and continued "..but why are you here at this time?" Chen's voice was soft and silentas he replied to the older mans question "I'm just staying behind to improve my dancing, all of the other trainee's that I'm going to debut with are really good at dancin.However on the other hand I...."

Chen couldn’t carry on the sentence as he didn’t want to utter the words that would make everything that he had been told previously that day become more realistic. “Oh, I heard from Henry-hyung that you’re going to be part of Exo-M! Good work JongDae! Henry said that his friend is also going to be in the group too!” Kyuhyun filled in the silence with his energetic tone to try to bring a smile upon Chen's face that was similar to a blank canvas at the moment. Kyuhyun once again carried on since he presumed that the young boy was going to take a while to answer his questions "So let's play star craft, OK?" He gripped his hand around the boys wrist and dragged him upstairs and away into the dorm that he resided within.