Chapter 3

Transformers [SHINee and TEEN TOP Ver.]

[Eunnie]

At last, the teacher is here! But Min Ji and I were very irritated with the guy that was seating behind us, Ricky.

"Eunnie noona, Min Ji noona! Help me." saying in his "cutest" ever voice.

"Ricky-ah, shikro!" shouted the teacher.

The teacher started by explaining a few things to us. We found out that there will be an exchange programme for us. It will be a 4 days 3 nights programme at Jeju-do. Then, the shocking part was that it will be in 2 days time!!

[Min Ji]

" You will be in groups. I have already arranged the group arrangements." Teacher said. I was sad as i can't choose my own group. :( 

"There will be 6 people in a group.. The first group.. L.Joe , Onew..." I hope that i was in that group as my crush is there." Min Ji , Eunnie , Taemin.... and Ricky." I am so happy that I was going to dance in the middle of the class. *Eunnie and L.Joe is going to be in the same group as MEEE!!!!....*

Teacher cut my thought and said that the group you were teamed up with will also be your room mate too.. My heart skipped a beat. Teacher continued " The 2nd group......" etc. I CAN"T BELIEVE THAT I AM GOING TO SLEEP IN THE SAME ROOM WITH L.JOE!! Kyaaa...

[L.Joe]

WHAT??!!!??! I AM GOING TO SLEEP IN A ROOM WITH 2 GIRLS?!?!?!? Naega jinja michyeoga.... But I am happy that I am in the same group with Onew hyung and Ricky. At least I am not in the same group as those fangirls. I  want to talk to Ricky about pranking on Min Ji and Eunnie. 

"Yah... Ricky....." I called Ricky but when i turned my head towards him, I saw that he is still trying to get Eunnie and Min Ji's attention. He was rocking his chair back and forth to call them. He was about to grab hold of Eunnie's chair but he lost his balance on his chair and fell to the ground HARD. I tried to hold my laughter but it failed.. I laughed so loud that the whole class looked at me in a weird way. 

"ByungHun-shi, what are you laughing about so loudly??" the Teacher asked. "Erm... Ricky fell off his chair and it was too funny that i laughed so loudly." The Teacher turned to look at Ricky while Ricky was trying to get up from the floor. "Min Ji noona... Please help me up. " Ricky said, obviously with aegyo. Min Ji laughed and that everybody in the class started laughing. Taemin got up from his seat and went to help his buddy.

[Taemin]

I got up from my seat and went to help Ricky but he still wanted to grab the two girls attention. After helping, teacher told us to get into our groups and do some group work with the given laptop. I sat beside Eunnie and L.joe sat beside Min Ji. Ricky sat in between Eunnie and Min Ji, still trying to get their attention. We had to appoint the group leader by voting and all of us choose Eunnie except for Ricky as he wanted to be the group leader. He pouted at us as nobody voted for him. He glared at me for not voting for him. As his best friend, i would vote for him but he is too immature and childish for the position. 

"Why me???!!!' EUnnie sighed loudly.

"Cause you are mature and love to solve problem!" Min Ji answered, and we all nodded our head except for Ricky as he is upset for not being chosen as the leader.

"Why nobody chose me???!!!??" he faked a cry while asking.

[Ricky]

No one chose me for being the group leader, and I pouted at them. Then, we had to choose a bed buddy, set buddy, toilet buddy and food buddy. I quickly grabbed Taemin's arm and shouted " I AM PARTNERING TAEMIN!! " . And so we've chosen that , Eunnie noona will be partnering Min Ji noona while L.Joe hyung partner with Onew hyung. 

 

~~~~~~~~Skipped the whole day~~~~~~~~~~~

[Nobody]

The teacher finally dismissed the class.  Everybody was going home or going to hang out. As Eunnie and Min Ji were going out of the class room, SHINee and TEEN TOP blocked the door entrance. They wanted to hang out with the two girls.