Chapter 2

Transformers [SHINee and TEEN TOP Ver.]

[Eunnie]

I woke up in an awkward manner after falling off the bed, due to the ringing of the alarm clock. I saw that it was already 7am and I'll be late for school. I quickly get out of my bed and went to shower and change. I texted Min Ji on my way out to meet me at the school gate. When I arrived, Min Ji was waiting impatiently as she didn't have breakfast and wanted to eat.

"Mian-ne Min Ji-ah!!' I said. We went to the canteen and ate sausage bread.

Just then, the bell rang. We walk along the canteen and so many boys started to stare and smile at us. Just then, all the girls went to the school gate.

[Min Ji]

"Aish... Why is that Eunnie taking so long to reach here??!!' I sighed.

"Min Ji-ah!!" I turned around and saw Eunnie running towards me.

I was so hungry as I did not have any breakfast. We went into the school. We were walking to the canteen to buy some food to eat. As we were walking,  i saw many boys smiling at us as if we were their girlfriends. Their real girlfriends were glaring at us. At the same time, many girls were screaming and running towards the gate, and I knew what is happening. 

"Their here..." Eunnie sighed while saying. We do not care what is happening and went to our classroom.

[Nobody]

The girls were screaming and shouting as the Kingkas of the school enters the school.

"OPPA!!!!"

"RICKY!! MARRY ME!!"

"ONEW BE MY BOYFRIEND!!"

"TEEN TOP JJANG!!"

The girls were flirting with them. TEEN TOP coldly glared at them except for Ricky. He keep smiling at the girls and gave them some aegyo. SHINee also glared at the girls that are trying to get attention except for Onew as he is busily eating his chicken.

[Taemin]

It was very irritating that the girls kept flirting with us. If they're the cute and pretty type, I wouldn't mind. This is very annoying. we ignored them and went to class On our way to class, the girl's boyfriends kept looking at us, sternly as if like we will flirt with them. But I can see that Ricky is still smiling at the girls, no wonder their boyfriends are flaming red. we arrived in class and saw our classmates seating down and some playing games, while most of the boys are trying to flirt with two of our classmates, Eunnie "The Charmer" and Min Ji "Princess Aegyo".

"Yah, see, their methods are useless!" Ricky boasted.

"I dare you to get their attention." CAP dared.

"Arasseo!" Ricky said, going towards his seat.

[L.Joe]

As Ricky went to them, I told everyone about the notice on the noticeboard.

"Yah, guys, do you know what I saw at the noticeboard??" I asked.

"What about??" Key asked.

I explained to them that there will be a school exchange programme for all third-year classes, which is our class. Just then the teacher came in and everyone settled down. All of us saw how Ricky is trying to attract their attention, but it was an epic failure, as both of them totally ignored him. We kept laughing.