Spy

My Stylist

"YAH! WHAT WERE YOU DOING? YOU MADE IT SEEM LIKE WE WERE TOGETHER!" you angrily shouted at him.

"What? I don't see the big deal whether JR thinks you're dating me or not. It's not like you're going to go out with him." he said stubbornly, crossing his arms.

"Yes, I know JR isn't interested in me like that. But it's against the rules for me to go out with you! What if he tells someone?"

"Well like you said, it's not true. It's not a big deal Hye-mi. I was just playing around." Still upset, you turned around to go. "If I get fired, I'm blaming you Choi Junhong."

"Don't call me that!"

Zelo's POV: 

I don't understand this girl. It was just a joke... Geez, she needs to learn how to lighten up. Hmph... whatever, I'll win her back over with my charm ;) I don't get why she was hanging around that guy... it's not like he's better looking.

------ Next Day -------

"Ms. Lee, I need to talk to you for a moment." Mr. Kim called over to you. Worried, you left your station and went into his office. You were panicking, wondering if JR really had said something about you and Zelo. "Please don't tell me I'm getting fired..." you thought, straightening your skirt.

Mr. Kim sat down in his chair and watched you for a moment.

"After the last concert, it came to my attention that Nu'est may become a potential threat. They seemed like a very talented group. Now, I don't doubt that B.A.P is superior, but I do want to know the progress of the other company."

You nodded your head, wondering what he was getting at. "So, I was wondering if you could go and take a peek around their company's building and see what you can find."

"Oh..." you thought. "But isn't that... um.... not fair?" you asked hesitantly.

"Not fair?! Sweetheart, you're in the business of fame! You need to be able to do everything and anything to be at the top." he exclaimed, slamming his hand on the desk. 

"Everything and anything..." you echoed, shrinking back from him.

"Exactly. That's why I hired you in the first place. I saw someone who could accomplish things."

"Well, I suppose there's nothing really wrong with just taking a look around..." you said uncertaintly.

Mr. Kim smiled widely at you. "That's a good girl. I've already arranged everything. Here's the location that they're at, and this is the room number that the Nu'est members will be specifically. All you have to do is try to dig up some information about their future plans. Understand?"

Nodding your head, you smiled weakly and bowed. "I understand."

"Alright, I expect to see you tomorrow then."

Leaving the room, you let out a sigh. What exactly were you going to do once you reached the Pledis company? You supposed you could watch a few rehearsals and maybe try to find a copy of Nu'est's schedule...

"Aish..." you mumbled, running a hand through your hair. You realized you had to be careful, in case JR still remembered your face and saw you randomly roaming around. It was times like this that you were glad for your ability in make-up and "transformation." You could take on a whole new look, and become a different person. But, it was going to be a challenge. Sighing, you wandered back to your room and brainstormed ideas for this new assignment.

---------- Next Day ------------

Settling into the car, you absently your hair extensions and fixed your fake glasses. It was all part of your new disguise. Nervous, you rested your head against the window. After all the planning from yesterday, it had left you with a tired and stressed feeling. Suddenly, someone sat next to you, closing the car door.

"Hey. Where you going?" 

Zelo... again. "None of your business." you said, sticking your tongue out at him.

Grinning, he pinched your cheeks. "Tell me now, or I'll tell Himchan Hyung that you saw him ." He was smiling brightly, but you could see the evil in his eyes.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!" you yelled, your face reddening. Remembering the awful moment when you had passed by the dressing room at the WRONG  moment. It wasn't like Himchan was unattractive, it was just beyond awkward for you. Somehow, Zelo had figured out what happened and has been using it against you ever since. Sinking in your seat, you covered your face. "I'm going to Pledis Entertainment... okay?" you mumbled through your fingers. 

"Pledis? To see JR?" Zelo asked, suddenly grabbing your arm, and turning you so that you were looking at him.

"No. Mr. Kim told me I have to gather information about their plans...." you said, trying to get out of his tight hold.

"Oh..." he said, loosening his death grip on you. "So you're like a spy! That explains your glasses and hair... I was wondering why you were looking nerdier than usual." he said, amused.

"I am not nerdy! And I am not a spy." you said through clenched teeth. "Look, I really need to leave, so please get out of the car."

"Why? I'm going with you! I've always wanted to be a spy!" He said, his face suddenly filled with excitement. "Let's go!" he said to the driver.

"What are you going to do if someone at Pledis recognizes you?" you asked, looking for a way to get him to go. That stumped him for a bit. 

"Just disguise me like you disguised yourself! There are supplies in this car." he said, happy that he found an answer to your question.

"What about Mr. Kim? Don't you think he'll be upset if he finds you missing?" you asked, desperate for him to leave. 

"Nopee:) I have a free day today."

Pausing, you considered if there was anything else that could make him leave, but came up with nothing. Reluctantly, you admitted defeat. There was no way to get rid of this annoying boy. "Alright. Driver... let's go."

"Hooray! We're going on an adventureeee..."

---------------------------------------------

After a quiet lull in the car, Zelo spoke up again.

"So, what's our cover story?"

"Cover story?"

"Yeah! Like if someone asks why we're there, we won't be randomly blabbing."

"He's taking this spy thing way too seriously..." you thought. But eventually, you agreed that there would be a cover story just in case.

"Okay, you'll be my brother-"

"Wait!" he interrupted.

"What?" you asked, annoyed.

"I don't look anything like you. Why don't I just be your boyfriend?"

You glared at him, but he just shrugged innocently. "It makes sense doesn't it?"

"Well, then why can't you just be my friend then?"

"Cause no girl walks around with a guy this good looking and just stays 'friends' with him."

Sighing, you decided to just agree, not wanting to get into another long, ueseless fight that you were bound to lose anyways. "Fine... you're my boyfriend... And we're looking around because you're thinking about auditioning but want to check the place out first, okay?"

Nodding, he smirked. "As long as I'm Lee Hye-mi's boyfriend, I'm good with anything."

Rolling your eyes, you watched the car come to a stop in the parking lot of the company. "Alright, stay still. I'm going to start on your disguise."

------- 1 hour later -------

You were admiring your handy work. "Wah... I must be a genius or something." you thought smugly to yourself. "How do I look?" Zelo asked, touching his temporarily black, straight hair. "Like you just walked out of a magazine." you declared. He really was smoking hot right now. With blonde hair, he was cute and adorable. Now, he was something entirely different. Darker, ier...

Suddenly, you thought of something. "Hey, how'd you know it was me in the car before we left. Even when I changed my appearance and all."

"Oh that's easy. I saw the way you were fiddling with your fingers before you got in. You always do that when you're nervous." he said, shrugging. "Oh..." you murmured. Had he really noticed that?

"Alright, you ready?" he asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be..." you replied, consciously trying not to play around with your fingers.

"So what's step one?"

"Um... get into the building and then go to this room number. That's where the Nu'est member are." you said, handing him the paper with the number.

"Alright girlfriend. Let's go~"

He grabbed your hand, and both of you entered the doors of Pledis Entertainment.