Dancingdancingdancing

My Stylist

....mm...nervous...nervous...sooo nervous.

You weren''t going to come. You really really truly weren''t going to come. But here you are, waiting for Zelo. Who is now, by the way, 30 minutes late.

Sighing, you picked up my bag and got ready to leave. Should have know better than to trust that stupid boy... You pushed open the door and started back towards my dorm.

"Yah! Wait!" You whipped around, surprised, and found Zelo (bouncy hair and all) hurtling down the hallway.

... and you hated the way your heart literally felt like it was a million times lighter...

"Where were you?! I was waiting for so long I thought you weren't going to show up!" You glared at him, ready to tell him this whole arrangement was over.

Panting, he bent over. "Sorry... sorry... I had to... take care of something."

"Hmph... well whatever. I'm leaving." You turned to leave, but something stopped you.

Looking down, you saw Zelo's hand holding onto my bag. Not this again...

"Mianhae Hyemi-ah... Come on... I can really help!" He smiled and dammit you could never resist that dorky expression...

"Okayy... BUT if you're late again, I'm going to get Bang oppa to help me!"

"Bang hyung can't dance like me!" Zelo grinned proudly, and draped his arm around your neck. "C'mon Hye-mi~ You're gonna be a pro when I'm done with you."

You entered the room, and suddenly felt self-concious. What if he laughed at your awkward moves?? Wahhhh TT.TT He would mock you forever... no.... maybe Zelo will be a gentleman about this! :D

"K, show me what you got." He stood at the front of the room and placed you in the middle.

Alrighty... LET'S DO THIS! Closing your eyes, you pretended you were in a club. Then you pretended you were in a ballroom. And finally you pretended you were performing a traditional korean dance. When you were done, you peeked one eye open at Zelo. You hadn't heard anything from him while you were dancing, so you thought you had did well!

"BWAHAHAHHA...HAHAHAHAHAHA~ You're cute Hye-mi... REAL CUTE. HAHAHAHHA!"

Nope. You were wrong. Zelo wasn't going to be a gentleman, and the whole time he was silent he was actually trying to hold in his laughter.

Sticking your tongue out at him, you yelled, "That's why you're supposed to HELP me!"

"Haha..ha... okay okay. Since this is a gala, there won't be any club/ traditional dancing, so I'll teach you the basics of ballroom technique."

Still suspicious of him, you watched him carefully as he walked towards you.

He held you in what he called "first position" and pressed the start button on the remote. You began to move slowly.

------------------------------------

A little while later:

"Ouch! Hye-mi! How many times do you have to step on my foot for you to finally get this one SIMPLE move?!" he shouted, wincing in pain.

"Yah! Maybe it's cause I have an AWFUL teacher!"

Both of you glared at each other.

But then you thought of JR and how you would embarass him if you didn't learn these simple steps.... BUT HOW COULD YOU WORK WITH ZELO - HE WAS IMPOSSIBLE. Ugh... Closing your eyes, to hold in the anger, you tried again

The music was pretty and the dance was actually pretty simple, and you could just imagine doing this with JR at the actual event. How fun... how romantic... how... AHHHH!!!!

You tripped, bringing Zelo down on top of yourself. Ugh... he's so fatttt... Groaning, you covered your face with your hands. You knew Zelo was going to be right above you, a few inches from your face, and the two of you would have another one of those awkward moments that he seems to just LOVE.

"Hey, what's wrong? Are you cryinggg???" He smiled playfully.

"Mwoh? Stop talking nonsense and get OFF." You never cried, especially in front of him.

"But I don't feel like it~ Didn't you trip on purpose? So we would be in this position?" Zelo wiggled his eyebrows and then looked at you accusingly.

"NO! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND REMEMBER?! AND HE'S COOL AND HE CAN WIGGLE HIS EYEBROWS TOO."

"Shh... why do you have to be so loud all the time?" He smirked and rolled off of me.

Huffing, you sat up and dusted off my hair. Gross.

Suddenly he asked, "Hey... do you wanna go somewhere with me?"

What is with him and his spontaneous bursts of random??? "Right now?"

"Mhmm... C'mon. It'll be another Hye-mi + Zelo Adventure!"