Chapter 1: Time Apart

Time

Hi~! Rori here, starting my first story here, so be nice :) This story 1 of 20, time!

.

.

.

It had been a full year since I last saw Choi Seunghyun. He was the bigbang pop idol known as 'TOP', and he was an artist i had great respect for within the music industry. All girls he met threw themselves at him and, even with his harsh apperance, he was suprisingly kind to each and every one of his adoring fans. Choi Seunghyun....he was my greatest inspiration,  my heaviest influence, and above all, the person I loved most.

But of course, all good things have to end. The time that we held so dear kept moving, and we both knew there was no way to make it stop.

I constantly wonder where he might be, which makes me silently curse my stupid brain. Press conference in Tokyo? Autograph signing in New York? With someone like him, the possibilities are endless. If i the Tv, maybe I could see-

"Hello', Sssandara!" My friend Jiyong sings, breaking my train of thought. I'm glad he did. "How are ya, beautiful?" He gives me a playful wink and I try to muffle my laughter,

"I'm not to bad," I admit, running a hand through my hair "Bom and I finished recording, so Minji and Chaerin are down there now."

Ji wanders around the room, browsing through my CD rack until he finds an album with Top's face on it. He runs his index finger along the edges and turns the CD over, pretending to read the song titles. "So, Teddy and I took a look at 2NE1's new tour schedule...have you seen it yet?" His eyes shift from the CD to me, and I shake my head. "The first concert's here in Seoul."

I absent-mindedly nod, my mind wandering to unexplored places in my imagination.

"And BigBang's playing too...so..."

I stop playing with my  silver necklace and look at him. "So...?"

He sighs and I brace myself for bad news. "I-It's ALL of Bigbang, Dara."

It took me a moment to understand what he meant, but after realising shock quickly came. I mouthed the word "Top", but my throat remained dry and my mind refused to say it.

"Dara.." Jiyong comes closer and attempts to comfort me by patting my shoulder. "You know the first thing he's gonna do is come here. He needs to talk to you, and I know you need to talk to him too."

I feel the tears welling up in my eyes but I blink them back. "I can't, Ji, not right now..."

"If not now, then when?" Jiyong asks, "Face it, you guys are--"

It's then that we both hear the doorbell ring and fall silent.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Dara, let's not do this anymore," Top says to me coldly, but his eyes are so red and his face is so puffy that I know he's been crying. "We can't date."

"Seunghyun.." I plead, and notice a tear which he quickly wipes away.

"I can't do it, Dar! If they find out...If anyone knows.."

I sigh, suddenly realising the reason for this arguement. "Is this because of Jiyong? Because he found out?"

Top rises from his seat. " If he found out, who else can? We aren't being careful, dar....If you're in a scandal, do you know what could happen to your career?"

"Seunghyun, I love you..." I reach up to touch his face, only to have my hand stiffly pulled away.

"If love was the only thing needed in a relationship, then everyone would be happy."

Top tried to run out, but my hand gets a grip on his wrist. "Where are you going...?" I tried to ask angrily, but I knew I came off as pitiful.

"I have to go to Tokyo in an hour. We're having a concert there. He turns to look at me, and with one last stubborn grimace, shakes away my hand. 'Dar, you really can't follow me this time."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Miss Park, excuse me," My assistant Mr. Lee says to me. "Choi Seunghyun is here. Should I let him in?"

"Please do!" Jiyong responds before I have the chance to. "Actually, I was just on my way out, so I can let him in, don't worry!"

Mr. Lee nods and exits the room, giving me a quick confused glance. As soon as he is no longer in sight, I punch Jiyong in his shoulder with all my might.

"Aish!" He shrieks(raither girlishly, I might add). "Hey, I' just doing what little miss Sandara is too prideful to do, so you can thank me later, okay?" He laughs uncomfortably and quickly leaves the room before I can inflict more pain.

I flinch as I hear the door open. "Ey Seunghyun, long time no see buddy! Dara's in the living room, but just fair warning, she's probably ticked."

"Okay," His voice alone already makes my resolve crumble. "I'll catch up later, right now is-"

"YeahYeah~ I'll be back later, if Dara hasn't thrown you out yet.

With that I hear the door close again and the sound of footsteps coiming in my direction. I hastily jump onto the nearest couch and close my eyes as tight as I can.

"Dar," Top says, the familiar nickname sending chills down my spine. "Dar, I know you aren't sleeping."

I sigh, exasperated, and sit up so I can face him. "Well you're here and I'm awake, so what is it you want, Seunghyun?" I ask in the same cold tone he gave me last year.

He plops himself down beside me on the couch and smiles. "Dara, you're still the same... Even have the same cooky hair."

"And now you have ugly blue hair."

Seunghyun plays with a lock of his minty-blue hair and pouts innocently. "Y'know I've had it for a bit, have you been watching Bigbang TV?

I turn away from him in an attempt to make my answer more harsh. "Not anymore. Why would I?"

He dejectedly lets his head fall on the couch. "Dar...i still love you, Sandara. I have since I left.

"If love were the only thing needed in a relationship, then everyone would be happy," I mimicked, standing up to further distance myself from him.Of course, though, he ends up standing anyway.

"Sandara~My Sandara~" He sang quietly. "Sandara, I know I was an idiot, but I know now I could care less about what happens to my career as long as I see Miss Dara Park everyday."

I had almost came up with a response when I became puzzled by what mischief Seunghyun was up to. He grabs the remote and flips through the channels rapidly. "What are you doing?"

"Something," He mumbles, turning to the news. His face was being frantically broadcast which cased him to laugh. There was an interview clip of him in formal attire, a bright blue tie matching his hair perfectly.

"Excuse me, Mr. Choi!" A reporter calls out. "What is your comment on people accusing you of being in a relationship with 2NE1's Park Bom?"

Top's evil smirk came back once again as he looks at the man. "Bom is...a very close friend of mine. And she's a great girl, but she isn't the 2NE1 girl my heart belongs to."

"A 2NE1 girl!? Who!?" The other reporters in the back seemed to be going insane due to his recent remark.

"Well, she probably doesn't care much for me, but I'd like to say something to her." With this, Seunghyun looked directly into the camera. "Sandara Park....I LOVE YOU!" The crowd roars as top exits the room, and I gawk at the sight I had just seen.

I managed to turn to the real Top after the broadcast was over, and he gave me a pitiful look.

"I'm sorry I made you wait so long to hear that again. I should have came back sooner. As soon as I left I should have-"

"I tried so hard to hate you.." I admit, salty tears staining my eyes. I grab a fistful of his shirt to steady myself. "I can't, Top, I can't...."

As he pulled me closer, his lips barely touched my ear before whispering, "Then don't."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I promised myself that day, that time would never pull us apart again. Choi Seunghyun wasn't allowed to be i my inspration, or my infuence anymore.

He'd just have to settle for the love of my life.

.

.

.

Da'aw :'D I hope you guys all liked my rediculous romance cheese-fest xD If you did, be sure to comment, and wait for my new stories to come out soon! :D

-Ror