Is this a REAL ending?!?!?!

Mr. Namstar and the 3 Sungs

Sungyeol walked to the Lovely Park. He felt a little scared that Woohyun might do something BAD to him. He waited for awhile then he saw a guy with a boutique of flower ran to him. Sungyeol smiled. He is no other than the Mr. Namstar Nam Woohyun.   

 

"Sungyeollie~" he called Sungyeol name while smiling and sweating.

 

"You looked tired, are you okay?" Sungyeol asked.

 

"Yeah, sorry for being late. It is such a longggg story to explain why I late." Woohyun said and he paused.

 

"First of all, I fallen asleep at 1:00 and I woke up at 3:30. And I rushed to—" Sungyeol cut off him.

 

"Ah, I can forgive it." Sungyeol smiled.

 

"Okay, and I rushed to—" Sungyeol cut again.

 

"You don't need to tell me why you are late. We're here for a sweet date." Sungyeol smiled. Woohyun nodded and smiled like an idiot to the word ‘Sweet Date’.

 

"Let's eat ice-cream." Woohyun suggested. Sungyeol nodded.

 

"I will go buy for you." Woohyun said. Sungyeol smiled and nodded.

 

"Only 15 minutes," Woohyun said as he ran off. Sungyeol just laugh as soon as Woohyun left.

 

 

---

 

 

Woohyun's POV

 

 

I ran to the ice-cream shop and I buy 2 ice-creams. Then I saw Sungjong, sitting on the bench near ice-cream shop. I went to Sungjong.

 

"Jongie," I whispered into his ears. His head turned which make his lips nearly to touch mine. He pushed me away.

 

"Aigoo! Jongie, here ice-cream for you." I said as I gave one of the ice-cream to him. He smiled and take an ice-cream.

 

"I actually like the strawberry flavor than Coffee flavor." Sungjong said.

 

"Because it is PINK!" Sungjong said cutely. Sungjong quickly eat the ice-cream but I don't eat the ice-cream because it is Yeollie's.

 

"Aren't you eating?" Sungjong asked.

 

"Nope, it is still cold." I said without thinking anything. Sungjong laugh.

 

"Pabo, you're eating an ice-cream. I have never heard about Hot ice-cream." Sungjong said. 

 

"Ahh, oh yeah. Right. I will eat." I said as I a little bit hope, Yeollie would understand it.

 

"Ahh, Jongie my stomach hurt." I yelled as I pretend. I know I have a good acting skill

 

"Jongmal? What should I do?" Sungjong asked a bit worried.

 

"Jong, I will be back in 15 minutes. I am going to toilet." I said as I leave Sungjong behind.

 

"Hyung, are you going to eat ice-cream in the toilet?" he shouted.

 

"Yesss, I like eating." I said and ran off. I hope Yeollie would understand me. 

 

 

End of POV

 

 

Sungyeol looked at his watch and he sighed.

 

"Yeollie~" a voice called. Sungyeol turned back happily.

 

"Ice-cream." Sungyeol shouted cutely.

 

"Here for you," Woohyun said as he gave it to Sungyeol. Sungyeol looked at Woohyun and pouted.

 

"It is melting." he said, using his angeyo.

 

"Ahh, it is so hot today. Hahaha." Woohyun said as he fan himself with his hand.

 

"Oh! Okay. Aren't you eating?" Sungyeol asked.

 

"I... I don't like ice-cream." Woohyun said. Actually he likes ice-cream to death. 

 

"Oh really? It is good." Sungyeol said. Woohyun was his lips while Sungyeol was eating the ice-cream. They talked about their stories to each other but then Woohyun shouted.

 

"Yeol, I think I have to go to toilet." Woohyun said.

 

"Wae?" Sungyeol asked, clueless.

 

"I... My... My stomach hurt." Woohyun lied.

 

"Then go." Sungyeol gave a warm smile. Woohyun nodded and ran away. 

 

 

------

 

 

Sunggyu was looking around the surrounding. He sighed. But then a warm arm wrap his body. 

 

"Gyu hyung." a voice said. Sunggyu looked at Woohyun. 

 

"Woohyun ah, I thought you're not coming." Sunggyu said.

 

"I am not that kind. I love you of course." Woohyun said and make himself sit next to Sunggyu.

 

"Sorry that I am late." Woohyun said. Sunggyu just nodded.

 

"I am okay," Sunggyu said. Woohyun talked greasy things to Sunggyu and they talked about their stories. How Sunggyu is good at studying. How Woohyun is clever. Well, Woohyun's story of his are all a lie.

 

"Hyung, wanna eat ice-cream?" Woohyun asked.

 

"Ahh, okay, yes!" Sunggyu said. Woohyun smiled. 

 

"I will go and buy for you." Woohyun said as he ran to the ice-cream shop for second time.

 

 

--------

 

 

Woohyun ran to Sungjong with two ice-cream in his hands.

 

"You're back!" Sungjong said happily.

 

"Yep, I am back for my baby." Woohyun said.

 

"You buy another ice-cream, again?" Sungjong asked.

 

"Ah, you said you like Strawberry." Woohyun said.

 

"Oh! Thanks a lot hyung." Sungjong said as he take a strawberry ice-cream from Woohyun.

 

"Aren't you eating, hyung?" Sungjong asked.

 

"Ani, not yet." Woohyun answered.

 

"Why? Is that still cold?" Sungjong asked playfully.

 

"Aniyo, I will eat. But not now." Woohyun said.

 

"Okay," Sungjong answered. Sungjong talked about everything happen in school to Woohyun. Woohyun just listen and nodded.

 

"Jong, I think... I have to go back to toilet again." Woohyun said.

 

"Ah okay, then go." Sungjong smiled.

 

"Love you, Jong." Woohyun said as he ran off to his Sunggyu.

 

 

----------

 

 

"Sunggyu hyung," Woohyun called his name. Sunggyu looked at Woohyun.

 

"Here is the ice-cream you like it right?" Woohyun said as he give it to Sunggyu.

 

"Yep, but I prefer chocolate though." Sunggyu answered.

 

"Oh okay." Woohyun said. "Aren't you eating one?" Sunggyu asked.

 

"No, today is so cold." Woohyun said. Sunggyu chuckled.

 

"Woo ah, today is like the hottest day ever. How can you be cold?" Sunggyu asked.

 

"Oh well yeah, haha it is hot." Woohyun said and give his back to Sunggyu. He is too embarrassing right now.

 

"Hyung, you like it right?" Woohyun asked.

 

"Neh, I like it so—" Woohyun cut off.

 

"It is so hot today, I will go buy another ice-cream for you." Woohyun said as he ran out.

 

"Woo—" Sunggyu was just left alone.

 

 

-------------

 

 

Woohyun ran to the place where Sungyeol was waiting.

 

"Yeoli—" Woohyun was cut off by the scene what he is seeing. His eyes wide open. His one of the BEST FRIEND Kim Myungsoo, flirting with his LEE SUNGYEOL

 

"Yahh, Kim Myungsoo what the hell are you doing with my YEOLLIE?" Woohyun shouted. 

 

"It is not your Yeollie, he is mine." Myungsoo said calmly. Woohyun looked at Sungyeol.

 

"I am sorry, Woohyun but Myungsoo is right. We were dating one week ago." Sungyeol said.

 

"Aishhh! Never mind I still have Sungjo—" Woohyun stopped as he sees Hoya with his Sungjong coming to him.

 

"What the heck you're with my SUNGJONG?" Woohyun yelled.

 

"Excuses me, Woohyun ah. It is Hoya's Sungjong not yours." Hoya said.

 

"Mwoh?" he asked.

 

"We are dating for 5 days already." Sungjong smiled.

 

"Why you guys never mention about this? I still have my Gyu hyung." Woohyun said. After his sentence he saw Dongwoo and Sunggyu locked their hands together and come to him.

 

"Gyu hyung, you too?" Woohyun asked.

 

"I am sorry, Woohyun ah. But I love my Dongwoo." Sunggyu smiled. 

 

"Nevermind, I still have—" Woohyun paused and think for a while.

 

"I HAVE NO ONE LEFT!" he shouted.

 

"Aishh, I told you one guy in one timing." Hoya said.

 

"Stop your ert mind or you won't get any." Myungsoo said.

 

"You will left single alone forever." Dongwoo said as they six walked out leaving the dumbfounded Woohyun behind.  He is thinking to the word that they to him.

A handsome guy with a blonde hair passed him. Woohyun looked up him with a smile.

 

 

He is cute~

 

 

Woohyun ran to the guy.

 

"Hey cutie." Woohyun started. He looked at Woohyun.

 

"Hi~" he said.

 

"What's your name?" Woohyun asked.

 

"Mir." he said.

 

"Wanna go on a date with Nam Woohyun?" he asked.

 

"Sure thing." Mir said as he linked his hand with Woohyun and went out.

From the behind, the six of them looked at him and sighed.

 

"He is not going to change." Hoya said and sighed. Everyone nodded agreeing with what Hoya said.

 

 

The Mr. Namstar's behavior will change.

 

 

 

THE END!

 

 

-------------------------

 

 

So, how is the ending? MirXWoohyun! LOLz. Sorry, if the story make you disappointed. ---------------------------------------------