X.X

Mr. Namstar and the 3 Sungs

Mission 1# Being with the Choding!

 

 

Woohyun ran to the cute guy with a curly brown hair.

 

"Hellooow~" Woohyun greeted the guy playfully. The guy looked at him and smiled.

 

"Anneyeong." he bowed and continue his walk. Woohyun was left behind.

 

 

Aishh! This guy, but don't worry you're mine after all. Woohyun smirked and ran back to him. 

 

 

"Hey, cutie." Woohyun said in seductive tone. He looked at him.

 

"Neh," Sungyeol smiled.

 

"What is your name?" Woohyun asked with a smirk on his face. Sungyeol leaned to Woohyun.

 

"Lee Sungyeol, wanna go on a date with me?" Sungyeol asked. Woohyun his lips and nodded happily.

 

"I won't refuse such a cute guy." Woohyun said. Sungyeol nodded. Woohyun slowly leaned in to kiss Sungyeol on the lips.

 

"Ah ah ah, not too fast cutie." Sungyeol said as he pinched Woohyun's nose.

 

"Tomorrow at Lovely Park at 5, okay?" Sungyeol asked. Woohyun nodded.

 

"Okay, tomorrow. Saranghaeyo Sungyeol!" Woohyun shouted and left. Sungyeol just smirked and leave him behind.

 

 

 

Mission 2# Being with the Diva

 

 

Woohyun smiled as he complete the first mission.

 

 

Lee Sungyeol, you'll be mine!

 

 

Woohyun was so happy in his own world, he don't know he had passed the practice room. But a y move of a guy make his walk stopped.

(Ooh Boy) neoege nal matchujin ma
(Hey Boy) naege deo baraji ma
(My Boy) geopumcheoreom geojit mameul
Bubble Bubble Bubble Pop! 
Bubble Bubble Pop! Pop! 

 

Woohyun's head came into the practice room. As long as he saw the cute yet y guy dancing to Hyuna's Bubble Pop, his mouth wide open.

 

 

He is y.

 

 

The music stopped and a guy looked at Woohyun.

 

"What?" he asked. Sweat is all around his body which show Woohyun more of his natural beauty. Woohyun his lips.

 

"You're hot." he said.

 

"I am what?" he asked, raising his voice.

 

"I... I am sorry, I mean you're—" he cut Woohyun off.

 

"I am y and I know it." he said and he continue to his dance Bubble Pop.  Woohyun looked at the guy as he danced ily. His eyes are going to pop out. 

 

 

This guy is hot! I want to date him.

 

 

After finishing his dance, he glanced at Woohyun.

 

"Are you finish staring at me?" he asked.

 

"Ah, I am sorry." Woohyun answered. He slowly walked towards Woohyun.

 

"What is your name, cutie?" he asked as he wrap his arm around Woohyun's neck.

 

"Na-Nam Wo-Woohyun." he said. He smiled.

 

"Lee Sungjong." Sungjong smiled. Woohyun nodded.

 

"I... I said you are—" Sungjong cut off.

 

"I am hot, wait me at Lovely Park at 5! I will tell you okay? Anneyeong!" he said as he leave the practice room with Woohyun.

 

"YES!" Woohyun jumped in happiness.

 

"But wait, it is the same place and same time as Sungyeol said. Never mind, I can handle it." Woohyun said to himself, satisfy with himself and leave the practice room.  

 

 

 

Mission 3# Being with the cute hamster

 

 

Woohyun smiled as he walked out from the practice room.

 

 

I can't wait for tomorrow! Cute guy and a y guy! Omo! I am really  lucky~!!!

 

 

Woohyun bumped with a guy and all his books fall to the ground.

 

"Aishh, what the—" Woohyun stopped as long as he saw a guy with a nerdy spectacle.

 

"I... I am sorry," he apologized while bowing.

 

"An...Ani, I am the one who bump you. I am sorry." Woohyun apologized.

 

"Ne-Neh," he said.

 

"I... I am Woohyun and you're hmm cute." Woohyun said showing his killer smile. He smiled. He is the guy that Woohyun said to Hoya, Myungsoo and Dongwoo. The cute innocent guy he met in the library.

 

"You too, Woohyun sshi." he said, shyly.

 

"No need to put sshi, your name is?" Woohyun asked.

 

"Sunggyu, Kim Sunggyu imida." he bowed.

 

"Nice, wanna date with hmm me?" Woohyun asked.

 

"Ah, Neh. How about tomorrow at lovely park at 5?" Sunggyu suggested with a smirk on his face.

 

"Arh, Ermm, okay." Woohyun agreed.

 

 

Holy crap! I got three timing. What shall I do right now?

 

 

"Woohyun sshi?" Sunggyu called.

 

"Neh?" Woohyun said.

 

"Are you with me?" he asked.

 

"Yeah, okay see you tomorrow Sunggyu ah." Woohyun winked at him and run off. 

 

 

I am going to tired tomorrow...

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------