Being Sent To Shinhwa~

Boys Over Flowers

I'll Just Skip The Part Where Myungsoo's Mother Has To Allow IU to enter Shinhwa High.

_________________________________________

IU arrived home from a delivery to a false address.

IU pushed open the door. " I'm Home! " She saw a man dressed in a black suit sitting with her parents and little brother.

" Ji-Eun-ah!!! " Her father almost cried.

" Bwoh?! What happened? Who's he, Umma? " IU said while pointing at the man.

The man got up and bowed. " Annyeonghasibniga. Are you Miss Ji Eun? "

IU nodded. " Nae... You are... ? "

The man smiled. " The CEO of Shinhwa High has asked me to come here and inform you that you may begin studies in Shinhwa High tomorrow. "

IU's little brother and father suddenly appeared while waving the Shinhwa uniform.

" Shinhwa High! Shinhwa High! Shinhwa High! " IU's parents and little brother chanted together.

IU was in shock. " Bwoh! Uh-Ahjussi! Mianhe, but. I do not wish to attend Shinhwa high. Jinja Geosongeyo for Wasting your time. Please, You may go back. "

" Ji-Eun-sshi. Please, Reconsider. " IU's father and little brother pulled IU into her room and shutting so she couldn't complain.

Mrs. Lee walked The man out. " There's no need to reconsider, Sir. We'll make sure she go to school tomorrow. "

Mr. Nam ( Name Of the man ) nodded. " Please see to that, Madam. I'll be leaving now. "

Mrs. Lee smiled. " Nae! Thank You sir. Have a safe drive home. "

After Mrs. Lee saw Mr. Nam out she jumped with joy around the house.

IU glared at her mother. " UMMA!!! "

" Aigooo~ How dare you scream at me? "

IU's little brother appeared from the kitchen holding her uniform. " Noona! In all my life, This is the first time I've been proud to have you as my sister! "

IU touched her little brother's head. " Aigoo~ Kangsan-ah... I've been top in Judo and Karate for so long and only now You're proud of me? "

" Ji Eun Dear, You're beautiful too. You've got long legs and a nice figure. Well, Not like So Nyuh Shi Dae Yuri's S-Line figure but, It's still nice. " Mr. Lee said while ironing her white shirt.

IU shook her head in disbelief. " Aigoo... Appa, That's not important to me. What's important is I'm able to protect myself. " IU saw her father ironing carefully. " Appa, Stop ironing. Cause I'm not going tomorrow! "

Kangsan crossed his arms. " Wae!? Noona! You always said you wanted to study in a school that had a Swimming Pool! "

IU glared at Kangsan. " Yah! Did you think I'm like a kid where you say something I like and I give in? ANDWAE! "

The Next Day, IU went to school with her father. Her father was dressed in a black suit and they arrived in their best car. A KIA Car.

* How appa made me come today is a wonder. * IU bowed. " I'll be going now. "

" Lee Ji-Eun Hwaiting! " Mr. Lee drove off leaving IU standing there. * Shinhwa! Let's Just see how great you really are! "

___________________________________________________________

Finally An Update! =)

I've Got 6 Subscribers Now =)

Thanks So Much~

It's Jessica's Birthday Today. Happy Birthday, SicaChu <3

 

Kamsahabnida For Subscribing and Commenting =)  Yvonniees

 

XoXo

MeganSica