Saving The Life Of One And What Does It Get You?

Boys Over Flowers

One Day, A young student entered a clothing shop belonging to the Lee family.

IU ran out from the back of the shop to greet the customer. " Annyeongha- " IU was shocked seeing the customer covered in blood.

The student looked up. " Save me. " Suddenly, A gang of men ran into the store.

IU looked at them scared as they were carrying knives and guns. " Wh-Who are you, Ahjussi? "

One of the men saw the student scrambling on the floor trying to escape. " There he is! "

IU stopped that man. " Wait A Minute, Ahjussi! W-What Did he do? "

The men groaned in irritation. " Move girly! We've got an order from the F4 to kill this creep. "

IU tilted her head in confusion. " F-F-F What? F4? What's That? "

When the gang of men finished explaning, They couldn't find the student anymore. IU had a feeling he would escape to the roof so she ran upstairs. The gang of men followed behind.

When IU reached the top of the stairs she saw the student was standing on the edge of the rooftop.

" STOP! " IU screamed and ran to where he was standing.

The student shook off IU's grip on him. " Their down there... Waiting for me to die. "

" Why do you want to die? Why! " IU begged him to get down.

" Have you heard of F4? Their the richest kids in Shinhwa High! If you receive a Red Card from them, You become a prey to the entire student body! My name's Lee Min Ha. Oh, Thank you for distracting those jerks for me. "

IU looked at Min Ha confusely. " Wait.. Shinhwa? You're-You're a student of Shinhwa? But, Why would you let them bully you? If I were you, I grab them by the neck and wring them. "

Min Ha laughed. " You're friends are lucky to have you! " Min Ha jumped

IU giggled. " Well.. I guess... ANDWAEEEE!!! " IU Grabbed Min Ha's hoodie. She spotted the gang of men below and some other spectators too. They took pictures of her.

The next day, IU made the headline.

Seoul paper - WHO'S THE GIRL?

Korean Times - WONDER WOMAN SAVES STUDENT: LEE MIN HA

Southern K Times - COMMONNER SAVING STUDENT: LEE MIN HA

 

IU and Kim So Eun work at a porridge shop. So Eun was checking the news on the web.

" Ji Eun-ah! Did you know? You're nicknamed ' Wonder Woman/Girl ' now! Normal citizen saving Shinhwa High studennt: Lee Min Ha from commiting suicide. Who's the girl? How did she know student Min Ha was going to commit suicide. Are they acquainted ? " So Eun read aloud from the laptop screen.

IU cleaned the dirty table. " Aish! Don't read that... " IU picked up the trash bags and walked out of the porridge shop. Suddenly, cameras swarmed around her.

" Miss, Do you have anything to say? "

" Miss, How do you know student Min Ha? "

" Miss Ji-Eun! Please smile for a photo! "

IU didn't know what to do so she just smiled.

_______________________________________

 

How's The Fist Chapter? Maybe Too Much Alike To The Korean Drama.

The Poster Hasn't Been Finished Yet!

Will Publish When Ready!

 

XoXo

MeganSica

 

P.S. Anybody Wanna Be Co-Author? -.-