Chapter 2

A Promise of Forever

"I'm ready to go" said Lily as she stepped out. She was wearing shorts and a layered tank top.

~Something like this http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kMSbpBS54Ew/Tij8tGf_RBI/AAAAAAAAAjI/kl7Qds_EDGc/s1600/Layered+tank+tops.jpg ~

"Me to.' I replied. I was wearing short shorts and a V-neck tank.

~Kind of like this http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/NXXsshsqHnV/Tulisa+Contostavlos+Heads+Out+Short+Shorts/RaJzMuVdXdX/Tulisa+Contostavlos

"Ok lets go back to your house and meet the boys, then we can go party." Lily said as she finished strighting her hair.

"Ok lets go." I said. I had just curled my hair, and slipped on some white sandels.

We walked to my house and we got there around 4:55. We let ourselves inside just as the doorbell rang. It was the boys. I rang to answer it while Lily put her stuff in my basement.

"Hey guys!" I said as I answered the door.

"Hey, uhhh...." Niall looked me up and down and blushed, which made me smile and blush.

"Oh wow Niall, shocked much?" Harry said "You're looking y tonight babe." Harry came in and kissed my check. I saw Niall look down when he did so.

"Hey guys!" Lily said as she bounded up to the door.

"You look really nice tonight..." Louis said shly to Lily.

"Thanks!" Lily said blushing.

"Well guys, lets bring our stuff in the house and get this show on the road!" Liam said as he hugged Lily.

"Gezz people, lets just go already" Zayn grabbed his friend's sleepover things and ran inside with them.

"Ok we better go, Zayn is getting restless..." I said to the rest of my friends as I followed Zayn inside.

We set all the boys stuff in my basement and Lily and I each put a nice necklace on for a finishing touch.

"EVERYONE LETS GO!" Niall yelled from the front of the house. Lily and I came downstairs, and Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Harry all came upstairs. We all looked at each other and walked out of the door.

Lily and I lead the boys as we walked to the party. Though when we were almost there I heard Harry give Niall a push while he told him "Go up". I'm not sure what else he said, but Niall came up next to me and started talking. A few seconds later Louis came up and started talking to Lily. Niall and I moved to the front of the group talking. Louis and Lily were behind us, while Liam, Harry, and Zyan were behind them

"So are you excited for this party?" Niall asked me.

"Yeah, I have a feeling its gonna be really fun." I replied.

"Yeah I have a feeling we are never going to forget this night." Niall said as he looked at me for a while.

"Yeah haha. Wow can you hear Lily and Louis behind us? They sound so cute." I said quietly not wanting them to hear.

"Yeah, what about us?" Niall asked.

"We're cute to" I said sweetly as i held on to his arm.

Niall smiled and blushed as we walked quietly.

"Wow guys I see the party!!" Zayn, Harry, and Liam yelled as they ran past us. Harry did stop and grab my hand to pull my along. Lily and Louis came running past. I looked back at Niall worried that he was mad Harry took me. He smilied at me and started to run with us.

We all stopped a few seconds later as we looked up and saw the party. People were all over the yard and we could hear music. We all smiled and looked at each other as we stepped in.