Chapter 1

A Promise of Forever

"LILY" I yelled to my friend as we ran out of school. My name is Rachel, It was finally the last day of school. We had survived our 8th grade year. Next year was high school! "Heyy wait for me!" I said as I caught up to Lily.

"Lol ok," Lily said to me. "So we are finally out of this place!"

"I know right?" I replied happily.

I screamed as a pair of hands came and covered my eyes.

"Guess who." Said the british accent I love so much.

"Harry! I told you not to scare me like that!" I said to my friend Harry. I turned around and saw him with his four friends, Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn.

"Hey guys" Lily said as she laughed at me. 

I have known these guys as long as I could remember. They were from the UK (Niall from Ireland), but moved to the US where Lily and I met them. We were all 15 years old. Harry and I always flirted with each other, but we knew it didn't mean anything, we just liked to flirt. Same with Liam and Lily. They ALWAYS flirted. I though, have always had my eye on Niall. He was shy, but sweet. I have liked him for a long time, but only Lily knows. I know Lily really likes Louis to. Zayn has always just been the friend there for all of us.

"Whats up hotstuff?" Harry said to me with a grin. I'm not positive, but I think I saw Niall look sad in the backround when he said that. Or it could just be my imgination. 

"Haha Harry, not much. Are you guys ready for the best party of the year tonight? Its on the beach! Food, dancing, and fun! After we can all crash at my house if you want." I said.

"Sure!" Lily, Harry, Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Louis all replied. They texted their parents and it was confirmed that after the party we'd all go too my house. Probaley watch scary scary movies or something. 

"Rachel, how bout we go to my house to get changed and get my overnight stuff, then we can bring it to your house and meet the guys there at 5?" Lily asked.

"Sounds good with me!" I said. "See you then boys, don't be late!"

"Oh, don't worry, we won't!" Liam said as he and Harry came and playfully kissed Lily and I on the cheek. Niall and Louis walked away laughing with Zayn as Liam and Harry ran to catch up.

"Well I can tell, this is a night we will NEVER forget." Lily said as we started walking home.

"I agree, I think we'll remember it for the rest of our lives." We to my street, and glanced once more at the boys walking home in the distance, knowing we'd see them soon.