Final.

Bullies.

Bullies. Just that one word can make some people run away. Yet, for some, can make your blood boils, to cringe. What are these bullies exactly? For me, they are just some people who like to torture people. A sadist, perhaps.

No matter how old are you, where you are, rich or poor, there will always be bullies to torment you, be it mentally or physically. They will never stop as long as there is someone to pick on to. Just a wrong step or word can lead to a nightmare, a nightmare that'll always haunt you.

Personally, for me, I had been bullied once, and it was hell. There are steps or rather, ways how these sadists will torture you, and let me tell you that. Firstly, they will find a victim and a weak one I might add. Defenseless. This always happened in school. And then came the next step.

The most important step is let them know how powerful you are; do not show your weakness and show no mercy. These people or sadists will mentally torment you first. They will put fear inside your head. They will tell you what they would do if you tell even one single soul. And you don't even know why they do that? To be honest, I don't even know. Maybe it's fun to see the fear on someone's face.

And then, humiliation. Bullies will try their best to find your weakness, to know all about you. The worst part is to know that these bullies will tell all your embarrassing stories to public, and that is only one. Imagine this, you coming to school, people pointing fingers at you, commenting you with snide remarks, and your friends avoiding you. It's not nice, is it? And some even look at you with sympathy.

Came the physical abuse and that is hell. Food thrown in your face, books being ripped apart. In some cases, if you're a girl, you might even get , Everyday, you have to face this. And that's only half the things that they usually do. But yet, you don't tell your parents, and teachers. Because you know even telling them would not help you. It will only get worse.

Suddenly, you get this feeling. You are tired and sick of this. You want them to stop. And then, you act.

Finally, you take action. What goes around, comes around. You fight them, fire with fire. Why now, people might ask. "Why not? They already had their time to shine, and right now, it's mine," you would answer. Slowly yet painfully, you changed. You changed and hope for the best. Some even help you. The tears that you had cried, the pain that you had gone through, finally would be paid.

Seeing this, the bully will try harder to teach you a lesson. Yet, you fight them with all of your might. Soon, they will give up on you and find another victim. The lucky ones or the braver ones will escape this tormenting hole. For the unlucky ones, they would have to face this everyday until they graduate.

How do i know this? Like i've told you, i was bullied once. My weakness was the one that taught me about life. My weakness made me the one who I am today. My weakness made me stronger. My weakness is my power. Doesn't make any sense, right? For me, it does.

The bullying will never stop. But you can prevent them, from happening to the ones you care. It's now or never. But the funny part is, I don't know the exact reason why they do all of this. For pessimists, they would say the bullies did this because they are not perfect, they deserve this. Maybe for an optimist, they would say the bullies were teaching them a lesson about life. To win some, you must lose some.

 


Okay, that's all!

Sorry if it's short, our compo for exam have to be kept within 350 - 500 words ;_;

Thanks for reading! *bow 90 degree*

Sorry, didn't have time to double check 'cause i'm lazy so there might be typos?

Well, til the next time! :)