wHAT aRE yOU dOING hERE?

She Is Love

IN Infinite Dorm.........

Manager Hyung: Yah!!~Guys wake up!!~~

Sunggyuk: uh?

Myungsoo (L) : *where's Earth?* whispering to Hoya.....

Hoya: I don't know.....

Dongwoo: Manager it's soo early.......

Sungjung: what is this about again manager?......

Woohyun: ohhh........I didn't sleep well last night........

Manager : You guys are going to schoool........remember?

Sunggyuk : but Hyung....it's okay to be late......

Manager : No not really..........as you guys soon to be idols you gotta be the models in your school.......ok....I'm going to pick you up guys later....

L : ayshhhhhhh....................ok Hyung.....

Hoya: So now I get it...this is the reason why my parens don't want me to an idol.........

Sungyeol: Now where's that Earth?

Sunggyuk : I don't know.........

Dongwoo: WAW!~she's really smart uh.......

Woohyun: Let's eat now......I'm hungry........

Sungjung: and let's take a bath so that if manager is here we are already ready to go to school.........

                              After all that......Manager Hyung is ready to pick them up..........

Manager: Are you guys all ready?

Sunggyuk : yeah Hyung........

Manager: go inside the car already.............

                             Everybody is inside the car already.......and when they are on their way to School............Myungsoo saw Earth running away from gangsters..

Myungsoo: Hyung look!~

Sungjung: that's Earth.......

Manager : who's Earth...

Sunggyuk : No time for that...........We gotta help her......

                                Earth was caught by the gangsters and they started to fight .....one vs. eight.......Earth was punched to the head and to the tummy...she was kicked to her legs and she has brused everywhere.......and then someone burn ciggarette  on the hand of Earth.........Now Earth is so weak to fight with them....but she kept on  punching and kicking the guys  by herself even if she's weak.........but it's so amazing that she beat all the guys.......after the fight Earth is walking weakly alone with bruse and burn in her hand........she's now heading to school.....but then....Hoya came out of the car and said to Earth to ride with them...........

Hoya : Earth ride in our car...... 

                                 earth is just looking down...........and suddenly she showed her face....she has blackeye and  bruse in her cheeck....she has scar in her nose .......and she just smiled to Hoya and say.........

Earth : Just leave me alone..........I don't wanna be with you guys.........

                                   She pushed Hoya ......and she just keep on walking........

Hoya : Yah!~~Thank you very much.......I really appreciate it..........just have a ...................have a.....................have a nice day......

Earth : Don't tell me what to do...........

Hoya: ayshhh........that girl is really mean.......

                                  So after that......Hoya went in the car.........

L : hahaha.......that must be really painful...

Woohyun: you were like "come with us" then she just pushed you...aww....that must be very painful uh.....

Sungjung: and embarrassing too..........

Sunggyuk : and you look like crazy for doing that......

Sungyeol : ahh.......you should practice more on your acting........so that we can tell that the nominee for best actor goes to Hoya!!!!~

Manager : ok   cut it off..........who is that Earth?........she looks familiar.....

Dongwoo: she's Earth...and she is really familiar cause......

                 then L quickly covered the mouth of Dongwoo......

L : No hyung............she's just our  friend.....

                   then they  get to their school......

Media quickly took their picture......then suddenly Earth came and walk towards the medias and say  to them.........

Earth : YAH!!!!!!~~~~~why are you guys even here........get a life !!!~

Medias : Why who are you???

Earth: you don't know me .........and these guys are not even idols yet........they are just rookies,,,,,,,so leave them alone...........

               JUST TAKE A PIC OF OUR BAND BLACKBERRY.......THIS IS OUR PIANIST ..AND THIS IS OUR VOCALIST...THIS IS OUR BASS GUitAR GUY...

             AND ThiS iS OUR DRUmMEr....AnD I'M THeIr ElecTRIC gUITARiST!!!!!~~~~

                                 The PABO medias quickly took  a pic to the band of Earth.....cause they thought that the band of Earth is one of the idols that are soon to debut.......and even if Earth looks like a Zombie because of the fight...they stil took a pic of her.......

Earth : thanks guys!~wahahahhahaha

                                  After the scene ......

Heart: hey thor......did you went on a  fight again??........

Earth : Do I look like I didn't .......

Heart: ahmmmmmmmm............................Maybe......

Teacher Kang : Earth why do you have bruse everywhere......?? did you fight again??.........

Earth : why do you have to know.......you can't do anything even if I say  the reason.....

Teacher Kang: YOu................

                       Suddenly Principal Chang  came in with Hoya L and Sungyeol........

Principal Chang: Good Morning children......

Students: *Annyeong Haseyo* **Bow**(everybody greet  with smiles on their faces except Earth)......

Principal Chang: I'm with the three members of Infinite...and they are in your class.....that means they are gonna be you classmates........

Someone we don't know : wahh!~~they are cute!!!!!~~

someone: ahhh!!!!!!~~~~~DAEBAK!!!!!!!~~~~`

Earth : ohh.......shut up you two........can't you see someone is sleeping here..............

Principal: So Ok.........I'm going now....Teacher Kang pls..guide them..I'm going now.........

Teacher Kang : yes Sir.......

                            So guys your new classmates are here.......pls introduce yourselves gentllemans....

Hoya : Annyeong Haseyo !~ I'm Hoya....and I'm 15 years old.....I'm from Busan.....

L: Annyeong Haseyo everyone....I'm Myungsoo but you can call me L.....I'm 15 years  old too........

Sungyeol: Annyeong!~ I'm Sungyeol and I'm 15 .....

Teacher Kang : ok...so we are gonna find seat for you three..........ahmmm............where?............

Heart : Ma'am there's an extra chair here......

Teacher kang : Ohhh.....Thanks Heart...Sungyeol you can sit beside Heart......

 Sungyeol : sure Ma'am........

Teacher Kang: any extra two sits for these two  handsome guys?..........       

Someone: Ms. Kang..there's extra sits beside Earth.......(Earth is sitting  alone on the back of the class)

 Teacher kang : ohh Good!~~Can you pls. sit wih Earth on the back... is it ok for you two??.......

L and Hoya : yes Ma'am....

Teacher Kang : ok....so our topic for today is dancing....

                              Who can dance here?....

Hoya: Me.......Ma'am

Earth : ayshhh..............Me too.......

L : me three......

Teacher Kang : ohhhh........so we have three good dancer in our class........

Heart: Dance Battle!!!

            Dance Battle!!!!

             Dance Battle!!!!!

                                             Everybody followed to what Heart s shouting....

Earth : oh Heart.....I'm hating you right now....... :).......hahaha....

                                             So they had a dance battle........Earth beat them.......how??.... she did the slug, moon walk (using her hands) jerk and krumping....

After all the discusions........................

                     Lunch  time....

Earth : my favorite subject.......

Heart: me too..........BTW you did great a while ago.....

Earth : thanks........

Heart: ahmm...........I have something to say......but let's keep it as a secret ok.......

Earth : ok........

Heart : pinky swear.....

Earth : No way!~~that's gayish............

Heart: hahaha.........ok.......it's a secret......

Earth : just say it.....

Heart: ok........so later I'm going out with Sungyeol.......

Earth: ah!!!!!!~~~~your going to date??.............

Heart: yeah..............

                                                                        Suddenly L, Hoya and Sungyeol came............

L : Earth you did well a while back....

Hoya : your the first one to beat me ......

Earth : you don't have to remind me ....i know that I'm really better than you guys...wahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~

Sungyeol: so Heart ...are you ready?

Heart: yeah......

Sungyeol : ok guys........we are going now...........bye.....

Heart : bye........

Earth : don't do anything bad to her.......

Sungyeol : yeah..........sure......

...

...

...

...

Earth : so I'm alone again.....bye jerks ..

L : where are you going??

earth :  you don't know.....

..

..

                               Earth went to her band....

Earth: hey guys..........

Whouyoong : Hey.....

Earth: so let's practice our new song......

Zello(vocalist) : did you eat already?

Earth: nope........are you gonna give me food??........

Zello: probably not............

Earth : ayshhhhhhhhh~~Don't speak if you are not gonna help......

Kung (bass guitarist): Hey Earth ...can I borrow your electric guitar...?

Earth: why?

Kung : pls....let me borrow....

Earth : ok.......but take care of my baby (electric guitar).........I worked hard for that........

Kung: ok ..sure...

Earth : *ppppppprrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk~~~~~~~~~~~~~*..............ayshh........my tummy hurts.......I gotta go eat.......bye......

                                                                          Earth is heading to their canteen..........

Earth: I wan't that one.....that one too.............and that...........saranghamnida!~**bow**...

..

...

...

It's so hard to be alone.........ayshhhhhhhh............why am  i born like this....

                           Earth saw Suzy laughing at her.......Earth go to Suzy

Earth: Yah!!!!!!!~~~~~why are you laughing at me?

Suzy: cause you look like you haven't  eaten for years.......

Earth: ayshhhhhhhhh.........................................................................................yah!!!!~~~~~aren't you gonna eat all of that....?

Suzy: nope.....

Earth: can I have it??............

Suzy: ok.......*pshhhh...this girl is really crazy* whispered to herself........

Earth: I heard that!~~

                                                                                          After eating ...Earth thought about making a song under the three..........

Earth: ayshhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~what's a good title..........?..........

ayshhhhhhhhhhhh.....................I hate being alone!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~```

                                  L saw  Earth....so he thought of talking with her......

L: hey.............what are you doing?

Earth: I'm making a song.....

L:  what is it about?.........

Earth: about Love......

L: let me read......

* I've been beaten down, I've been kicked around, 
But she takes it all for me. 
And I lost my faith, in my darkest days, 
But she makes me want to believe. * 

L: ohhh...........that's your lyrics....

Earth: yeah.......I can't think of others...........and it's based on my life.....

L: so who is that love.?.......

Earth: I don't know.......If I know I shouldn't be alone now.......

L: so we are just the same.......

Earth: why?

L: I'm a spoiled one ......I get all wha I want..........but i feel like something is missing...........I'm not that completely happy...I'm like that cloud in the sky

Earth: no....we are diffirent............I'm always alone and  I'm not spoiled....the truth is  I never had a happy family......I was alone since I was three years old......

L: you know........I always believe in the saying "with hope anything is possible"..........so just have hope.......

Earth:     (^.^)b

~~~~~~~~`kkkkkkkkrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggggggg~~~~~

Earth: oh...it's already time....

L: yeah....I'm going now......

Earth: ok.....I will just be late a little bit.......

~~~~~~~~~kkkkkkkrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggggggg~~~~~~~``

Earth: yes dismissal finally!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~

Heart: hey Earth!

Earth: Hey thor..........so how's your date?......

Heart: it's amazing........Sungyeol is DAEBAK!!!~

Earth: oh really............now I gotta go and find a good place to sleep in.......

 Earth piv

                                  "ayyshhhhhh............it's so cold..............ohh........ramen......I got an idea......"

In Infinite's Dorm

...

...

...

..

Sunggyuk: so what's for dinner?......

                                 And then the door knob of the room of dongwoo and L turns around ........everybody was suprised~~

Earth: yah!!!!~~~~I'm back.....

Hoya: Why are you here?!!!!!~~~~

Earth: no time to answer that.............BTW......here's your dinner...........

L : whoa!~``ramen!!~~~?

Sungyeol: there's poison there huh?

Earth: no there's no poison........

Hoya : What did you just eat?....why did you bought us a food.....

Earth: why?....you don't want ...then don't eat.....!!!~

Woohyun: hahahahha..........that's what you get.....

Dongwoo: but seriously...why did you bought us dinner?....

Earth: because you made me stay here last night  that's why I bought you guys food.........

Sunggyuk: whoa!~~~thanks......

sungjung: ahhh......ramen I love ramen........

                                                             Earth was looking strangely at Sungjung.......then she said

Earth: hey sungjung.......are you gay?

sungjung: well I'm not.........

Earth: so what are you.......why are your movements  so smooth ...and the way you talk.....ahmmmmmm.........

Sungjung: Hyung look at her.....she's so mean.....

sunggyuk: hahahaha.......

                                                Everybody is enjoying the ramen.....then Hoya's face went red also L's ,sungyeollie's ,Dongwoo's, Sunggyuk's,Woohyun's and Sungjung's ......

Earth: why are your faces all red??....................should I add more HOT AND SPICY powder...........?

INFINITE: WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Earth: hahahahha.......now you guys are acting so awkward........

Hoya: YAH!!!!!!!!~~~~~~why did you put so many spicy powder?........

Earth: I already told you don't eat....why did you eat at the first place??..........

Woohyun: ayshhhhhhhh~~~~~~ahhhhhhh~~~~~~the spice is still in my taste bud...........

SUnggyuk: AYSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~`your dead Earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~`

                                                 Earth quickly ran.......

kya~~~~~~~