dO ! kNOW yOU?

She Is Love

Earth piv

"So yeah it's Monday and my alarm clock ..well maybe not my alarm clock...let me repeat , my teacher Kang's alarm clock is ringing so early ..it's only 5 o' clock in the morning and I slept late last night...because our concert  was finished on  1:00 AM ..it's so stupid to wake me up in this time..e.e.. ayshhh.......it pisses me off.....ohhhh..........and I'm going to school today~ayshhhhh.........why do I have to learn Mathematics when it cannot be used by musicians...are you gonna solve problems when you are singing or playing the guitar...~.~.ayshhh.......BTW......I'm a girl....and I gotta go back to sleep~~~~zzzZZZZZzzzzzzz~~~"

                                       EARTH throw the alarm clock of teacher Kang so hard that it broke into pieces and it  ended  teacher Kang's sweet girly dream......

Teacher Kang : YAH! why are you here??.........

Earth: I need a place to sleep .....if you will see me on the tv dead because it's so called outside it's gonna be your fault cause your my teacher and you didn't  gave me  to sleep on......

Teacher Kang: it's not gonna be my fault ...your not even my daughter......GGGEEEETTTT OUUUUUUUUUUTTT!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~`

Earth : ayshhhhh..........does Teacher Kang have her period  today.??....oh I know this is the reason why she has no  husband since now..-.-" ......that's not even my problem and I'm so affected by it........ohh well............I should know where I left my uniform......ohhh I remember ...In the grocery store

                         *it's because Earth don't have a home and she is always leaving her things anywhere*

thank God that it is here........and it's soo good because the grocery opened early...........I should take a bath now.......but where??...ohhh I know......in Heart's place........

Heart: hey thor why are you so early??

Earth: ahmm..........you know that I'm so lazy to answer right.....

Heart: oh yeah....I remember.........so why are you here........

Earth: cause..I don't wan't to smell like Ayaka (their stinky classmate)..........

Heart: that explains everything.......

                                                               after  taking a bath.....

 Earth: hey I'm going now......

Heart: where are you going?

Earth: I'm going to see my band..

Heart: hey....your going out like that.....

Earth: maybe.......why??

Heart : principal Chang told us that there are idols that our going to our school...and they are going to study there....

Earth: so what's the point ...really?......

Heart: aren't you excited that there will be idols seeing you.....teacher Kang said that we should be pretty and we should fix ourselves.....

Earth: why?are they gonna give money to the pretty one .....and It's  impossible for me to be pretty........

Heart: ayshhhh...............just fix yourself...

Earth: why?....is there something wrong about me....?

Heart: ok....you can do what you like now.............

Earth: ok.......bye..........

                                                                                Earth arrived on the house of their pianist.......

Earth: YYYAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~(poured water to whouyoong)

Whouyoong: Yah!~why are you here..........and how did you got here........????

Earth: I took the door of course.......

whouyoong: yeah right -.- ............why are you here?

Earth: look at the lyrics I made for the showcase later.......

                       * Accidentally in Love  (originally by counting crows...but imagine that we are the ones who is really singing his song)

                                                                                  "Accidentally In Love"



So she said what's the problem baby
What's the problem I don't know 
Well maybe I'm in love (love) 
Think about it every time
I think about it
Can't stop thinking 'bout it

How much longer will it take to cure this
Just to cure it cause I can't ignore it if it's love (love) 
Makes me wanna turn around and face me but I don't know nothing 'bout love 

Come on, come on 
Turn a little faster
Come on, come on 
The world will follow after
Come on, come on 
Cause everybody's after love

So I said I'm a snowball running 
Running down into the spring that's coming all this love 
Melting under blue skies 
Belting out sunlight 
Shimmering love 

Well baby I surrender 
To the strawberry ice cream
Never ever end of all this love
Well I didn't mean to do it 
But there's no escaping your love

These lines of lightning 
Mean we're never alone, 
Never alone, no, no 

Come on, Come on
Move a little closer 
Come on, Come on
I want to hear you whisper
Come on, Come on 
Settle down inside my love

Come on, come on 
Jump a little higher
Come on, come on
If you feel a little lighter
Come on, come on 
We were once
Upon a time in love 

We're accidentally in love 
Accidentally in love [x7]

Accidentally 

I'm In Love, I'm in Love, 
I'm in Love, I'm in Love, 
I'm in Love, I'm in Love,
Accidentally [x2]

Come on, come on
Spin a little tighter
Come on, come on 
And the world's a little brighter
Come on, come on 
Just get yourself inside her 

Love ...I'm in love
 
 
 
 
 
Earth : so you love it??.....
Whouyoong: yeah!~
Earth: so don't be stinky ...and go take a bath....let's meet the other members....and let's practice the song
Whouyoong: why are you so mean.........eishhhhhhhh~~~~
Earth: now your acting like gay.....don't be like justin bieber hiever beiver believer gayber .........ayshhhhhhhh
Whouyoong: ok boss.......
Earth: ohh.......are you feeling bad because of me.....sorry if I'm mean...
Whouyoong: no it's ok......I can understand you.....
Earth: happy april fools day...wink
Whouyoong: so their's no hope for you to change......
Earth : you yes already know many.....just take a bath.....;p
    Earth piv            
So yeah ....Whouyoong and I went to practice with our band for the showcase~After that we went to school already......And infinite is there (they were the ones who are coming) and they were attacked by medias......ayshh....why not our band........in today's showcase our band(blackberry)  is gonna blew up the stage..we are gonna prove to them that  we deserve to be in our school (Blossom International Entertainment School)and that our band is not a jerk but we are DAEBAK!!!~.....
Hoya: ohh it's Earth......
L : where?
Hoya: there..with some guys ....*who are those guys?* (whispering to his self)
L : Hey Earth!
Earth: do I know you?
L : ahmm......maybe.......yeah....I'm  one of the guys you saved when we were in the circus......you know...running and hidding from our manager....
Earth: oh yeah.......long time no see guys.........
Whouyoong: so who are these guys?
Earth: you don't know them...Get out......
Whouyoong: yes ma'am.....
Earth: so guys your going to study with us this summer uh......
Hoya : yeah.......
Earth: I'm not talking to you...........
Hoya :mmmmm.......-.-" 
Earth:so.... you know guys.......there are many ghosts in our school....but let us keep this as a secret ....cause Principal Chang don't want us to scare new students .........
Sungyeol: really??..........gggggg---ghost?????
Earth: you heard what I said .....
Heart: hey Earth!~
Earth: hey.....remember these guys....?
Heart: oh yeah.....the manager runaway thingy guys.....
Earth:yeah.....and ......by the way...is your manager here?
Hoya : yeah~
L : ohh......your in trouble Earth
Dongwoo: the hand print is not yet removed.......
Sungyeol : and it's still redish
Earth : ohh.....that's great ..at least he have a decoration on his face...
 
Dongwoo: hey guys Mr. Principal guy is talking
Principal Chang : To all student's of Blossom International Entertainment School....Our showcase today is gonna be posponed....Due to technical problems.....and besides let's tour our new students here "INFINITE"
Earth: ayshhhhhhhhhhhhhh............I love it when something awkward is happening ........now our band can practice really well........
               And the band of Earth already leave and they practice up to 10:30 pm....after that Earth is thinking where can she sleep.....Then suddenly she saw Infinite walking in to their dorm.....then an idea came to her mind.........
Sunggyuk : Bye bye manager!~~
 
 
Sunggyuk piv
                 After I said Bye bye to manager I heard everyone shouted "WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~" inside our dorm......I was so worried to what happened........so I quickly went in and saw them alI standing and then I saw someone (that someone is Earth)  inside our house that's why I  also shouted "WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!surprise~~~~~~~"
Woohyun: Yah!!!!!!~Why are you here.......
Dongwoo: How did you come here....
Sungjung: Who are you....?
L: Where's the watermelon in the fridge?......
Earth : come down guys...I'm an NPA.......I don't have a place to stay.......
Hoya: what's an NPA??
Earth...ayshhhhh......why is everybody asking about the meaning of that.......ok...NPA means No Permanent Address....
L : so...where's the watermelon in the fridge?
Earth: ohh.......the milkmelon(cause L put milk with the watermelon)  in the fridge.....ahmmmmmmm..........I ate it........my bad........
 Sungjung : so who are you??.....
Earth : I'm Earth...........I'm 15 years old.......and I am a girl...... :P
L: ohh..........your 15...?I'm 15 too......
Hoya: me two....
Dongwoo : me three
Woohyun: me four
Sungyeol: me five
Sunggyuk: And I'm 17
Sungjung: And I'm 13............and I'm their maknae....
Earth: ohh.......so you guys are just rookies not yet idols.........
sunggyuk: yeah.......
                                                                                 And after that......everybody introduce theirselves to Earth....they also get to know each other's biography...but Earth's biography is a mystery.....she didn't tell it to them........she just said that she was living alone since she was 3 years old......and then they let Earth sleep to their dorm............but she slept in the living room......and manager hyung was not in their dorm cause it's the anniversary of him and his wife...so....what do you think will happen tomorrow?..............
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                 TO BE CONTINUE~~~