tHE bEGINNING

She Is Love

In Infinite's dorm

Sungyeol: "Guys....I'm bored.....I wanna escape againdevil"

Dongwoo: "Me too.......when we were in sesame player we were always running from manager and get caught......that's why there's no time for us to have fun..."

Sungjung: "I agree Hyung...Instead of having fun we just ran that day...all the day"

Hoya: "Yeah....."

Sunggyuk: " But as the leader.."

Woohyun: "what again...."-.-

Seongyeol: "And that day also..our trust to each other was broken....hahahahaha...especially my trust on L"

L: (*laugh*)laugh

 

Suddenly their manager went in and say "Guys I will leave you ok....Don't ran away again ........Sunggyuk your encharge ...."

 

Sunggyuk :"Sure Hyung!~"

Manager : "ok....I'm leaving now....."

 

After 10 minutes

Sungyeol: "Guys...let's go to the circus"

Woohyun: "yeah......let's go"

Dongwoo: "I wanna ride on the ferriswheel"

Hoya : "or your gonna act again that your not feeling well that you wanna vommit again cause you don't wanna go to the showcase tomorrow"

Dongwoo: " No ....why didn't  I thought about that uh..."

Sunggyuk : "I wanna go out too.........ok.....let's escape again......whahahahahalaugh"

Sungyeol: "L you coming"

L: "I don't wanna be left"

Hoya: "Yea......I wan't popcorn!~~"

Earth ~ Babysitting

Earth : "YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~clean that shelf properly..look there's still dust....." (Earth saying to the 7 years old Kim Jung while she is just sitting and eating popcorn) and you....wash the dishes carefully.!!!!!!.....(saying to 5 years old Ren Jung)

Ren: "But why aren't you working too ?" blush

Earth : "cause you are soOOO0o cute when  you are cleaning..devil.and I don't wan't to beat your cuteness..but if you are gonna work harder you will be the cutest boy ever lived"

Ren: "ohh.....ok ....that's why I should always work?"

Earth: "yeah little brother"

Kim: "Don't believe her...."

Earth :angry ohhh shut up Kim......I'm gonna cut that long thing (his ball)  that you have if you will keep on saying that!!!!!!!!!!~~~~ ...

....

Earth : "your mom texted me  that she's on her way home....so work faster....

....

*Someone knocks on the door*

Earth opens the door and say "annyeong haseyo ma'am...did you have a nice day?"

The kids are already sleeping (not really...they are just acting cause Earth commanded  them to do that)

Ma'am: "of course Earth I had the best day .....BTW...Nice job"wink

Earth: "thanks ma'am"

Ma'am :"ohh..here's your money"

Earth: "Saranghamnida Ma'am " (*bows*)smiley

Ma'am:" ok......next time again"

Earth: "sure ma'am".....

Earth: "yesssssssss!!!!!!!!~~~~~I'm going to txt Heart...

*Thor (they call each other thor) let's goe 2 d' circs....yizz~~I wnt 2 goe rde n d' ferris wheel!!!!!~~~let's c ich oder der..i'm goeng nowwwww~~laugh*

                                                                              Infinite while walking to go to the circus

 

Sungyeol: I'm so excited!!~~~

                       Heart bumped on Sungyeol ........

Heart : ohh I'm so sorry sir....

Sungyeol: No it's ok...

Heart : K.

Hoya: aww Sungyeol.....

L: ouch that's embarrassing ....hahahaha

Sungyeol : (whispering to his self)*she's cute*

Sunggyuk: FINALLY we are here!!!!!~~~~

Hoya: I wan't popcorn

                                            Earth and Heart on the other hand

Earth: thor finally your here!~~

Heart: thor I miss you!!!!!!!~~~~~~~

Earth:ok let's end our drama now...I wanna eat popcorn (agaaaiinnnn)..........ok.......just stay there ....I'm going to buy...

Hoya was bumped by someone..and he didn't know that ..that was their other manager.....

Hoya: kyaaaaa!!!!!~~~~

             He ran as fast as he could to the other members and told them that their manager was their...

ALL of the Infinite members: wahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~

Dongwoo: so this is the reason why he left us cause he have a date with his wife here in the circus.....

L:kyaaaaa!!~~~~~~let's separate into two teams again....

L , Hoya , Sungyeol and Dongwoo  ......Sunggyuk, Sungjung, Woohyun

Hoya : let's go to the ferris wheel...

 Hoya ,L, Sungyeol and Dongwoo went to the ferris wheel ...but probably manager Hyung was there....and their other manager is  looking for them...Hoya ,L,Sungyeol and Dongwoo are running as fast as they could...and then hoya bumped Earth 

Hoya : ohh I'm soooooo sorry we are in a hurry soo...I'm soo sorry

Earth: yyyyyyyahhhh!!!~~~`NO!!!!!your not sorry......your sorry can't do anything...can it reset what all happened and  make my t-shirt dry again...

Hoya : I'm really sorry right now......

L : our manager is looking for us right now.......

Sungyeol: Manager Hyung is here...............pls...hide us.......

Heart : you............

Sungyeol: you............

Heart: ohh ...Hi I'm sooo sorry a while ago...

Sungyeol : no it's ok...

Dongwoo: No time for that....our freedom is gonna end again~~~

Earth: OK........I can hide you guys but ............there's a but.........give me 50$.......

L , Hoya , Sungyeol & Dongwoo what!!!!~??

Earth: ohh.....your manager is there already......

L : ok....here's your 50$......

Earth : whoa!~~thanks............hide on that tent.....it's my ahmmmmmm................just hide........

 manager Hyung: Hey...did you saw 4 guys who are running.......

Earth : yeah!~~the one look like Hyena (dongwoo) ...the one is tall like a giraffe (sungyeol)...and the one has strange eyebrows?(Hoya) and the other one looks like a cat ? (L)...........

Manager Hyung: yeah!~~they are those......pls tell me where are they......

L : ayshhh......Manager Hyung really think we look like that..........

Earth: ohhh...they are.........hahahahahha..........I will tell you where are they in one condition.....

Manager: what ?/

Earth: give me 70 $

Manager: WHAT!!!!!!!!!~~~~

Heart : yeah!~

Manager : what about 20 $

Earth: 80 $

manager: 30$

Heart:  100$

manager: what about

earth: what about me getting your ears?

manager: ok....100$

Hoya: These girls are really money makers

Earth: ok....they went to..........there........

manager: where??

                              Earth slapped manager soooOOOO00ooooo bad that her hand prints marked on  his face......and manager was like dreaming on the                    floor...

Earth: Guys let's run..............probably he's seeing stars right now.......

                             Earth,Heart,Hoya,L,Sungyeol  and Dongwoo  ran...............

Earth: sooo.......who are you really guys??............why do you have a manager??

Hoya : we are Infinite

Heart: what's infinite??

Sungyeol: you don't know us?!~~surprise

Earth: no no..........that's why we are asking who you are cause we don't know that infino..infinity....infinite thingy.....

L: infinite  is our group......we are just rookies.....

Dongwoo: So guys we shoud have fun now..........now that our manager is already dead....cheeky

Sungyeol: So where are you two going??.......

Earth: ahmmm............maybe somewhere you don't know......

Heart: so yeah.......where going now on somewhere you dudes don't know......smiley

Dongwoo: can we come??

Earth: ahmm...........maybe...yes...no.....kinda...

Hoya: ok...........you don't want us to come......

L: soooOOO00oooooo thanks guys......

sungyeol: what's your name BTW??

Earth : I'm Heart

Heart: I'm Earth.......whahahahahaha

Earth: jk...I'm Earth and she's Heart......

Dongwoo: what kind of names are those??....

Earth: long story......hahahaha

heart: so bye guys........

                          Heart and Earth already went to the bar where the band of Earth is gonna play..............

 

 

                                                                                after  5 hours......

 

 

Earth: so bye thor!~~

Heart : ok....where are you going to sleep today??

Earth : I don't know.....Maybe in teacher Kang's room........wink

Heart: hahaha.....DAEBAK!~Fighting!!!

Earth:aww........thanks bro......hahahahaha

 

 

                                                                                                So Earth already went on their teacher's room and slept with her...their teacher don't know that Earth is in there and sleeping on her bed while their teacher is sleeping on the floor...........so what will happen next?...........let's read chapter 2