Byebye

Wait a little longer

 

Kyuhyun clawed at the glass door, separating him and his ex lover.
He was in the hospital, watching the doctors cover up his hyung. How could he have been so careless to let this happen?

“Hyung…” he whispered, finally letting reality sink in.

 Sungmin had tried to kill himself when Kyuhyun found him, his wrists had been slit open and he had taken a dozen sleeping pills. 

It was all too late.

-

I closed my eyes and let my body slip down the glass door, my back against the door and my desperateness open to anyone who saw.

I opened the note in my hand again, though it was wrinkled and stained with blood and tears, the words were clean and rang in my head

Kyuhyun,

She is everything I can never give you. I can’t remember the last time I’ve said this but I love you. I love you too much. You’re not a possesion and I know you’ll never be mine, not when we live in this kind of world. I’m waiting Kyu, I’m waiting up there.


Feeling a new set of tears threatening to fall, I bit my lip harshly. 

It wasn’t my choice, I had spent 2 days with her. I loved every moment of those two days, she was everything a person could want and she was sweet. She was ideal.

But, hyung, you’re the only one I want.

You’re the only thing she can’t give…that’s why I didn’t marry her.

Hyung…, if you could have waited until I got back we wouldn’t have to be on this kind of world together.

I was deaf to the screams that were directed to me. 

Nothing could be louder than Sungmin’s ‘I love you’ resounding in my head.