Chapter 48

What?! I am getting married?!

 

Your POV
 
I was walking without realizing where I was going and ended up in front of my I mean our house. I would just go inside but look at me I am a mess right now. Not that Myungsoo would care or anything... But still what if he tells my parents? I don't want them to be worried... But where should I go then? Yerin's house? No she's going to think that it's all her fault and feel guilty. Sungyeol oppa's house? No sometimes his friends are there and they don't know about me yet... Should I call Hoya oppa? No he's going to think that it's his fault for telling me. Um... Oh yeah! Junhyung oppa!! He's parents are always away and he fights a lot too which means he must have gotten hurt a few times and know what to do. But what should I do about his maids? I'll just call him and see when the maids go home. 
 
"Hello?" Junhyung oppa picked his phone up. 
 
"Oppa?" I said. 
 
"Yeah what's up ~~~~ah?" He said. 
 
"Well... I kinda need your help like right now..." I said. 
 
"What do you need me to do?" He asked. 
 
"Well... I was in this fight thingy and kinda got hurt.." I started but trailed off. 
 
"WHAT?! WHO DARES TO HURT THE YOUNG JUNHYUNG'S COUSIN?!" He yelled. 
 
"Shut up what if the maids hear you?! I don't want my parents to be worried that's the only reason I am asking you for help!" I said to him. 
 
"Oh my maids? They went home like a few minutes ago." He said. 
 
"Oh really? Then can I go to your house right now?" I asked. 
 
"Um sure but theres not that many things I can do about your injury to I'll call my friend is that okay with you?" He asked. 
 
"Sure as long as my parents and a few other people don't kind out about it then I am good." I told him. 
 
"Okay do you want me to pick you up?" He asked. 
 
"No it's okay I can take a taxi. I'll see you there bye." 
 
"Okay bye." He said then hung up.
 
Junhyung's POV 
 
I hope she isn't injured that much. Who ever that person is he is going to be dead in my hands for even touching my family. I should call Hyunseung to come and help her since he is the one that is good with injures. 
 
"Hello?" I said as some one picked the phone up. 
 
"Yeah what's up Junhyung?" He said. 
 
"Dude someone is injured and I need your help can you come to my house like quickly?" I asked. 
 
"Yeah sure but who is it?" He asked. 
 
"Um just hurry up and get here." I said. 
 
"Okay I'll be there soon." He said then hung up. 
 
It shouldn't take Hyunseung a long time to get here since he lives just a few blocks away and he owns a motorcycle but what I am worried about is ~~~~ what if she's really injured and almost dying?! I know I am just panicking but she's like my own sister. We used to be really close but then something happened. But that's not the important point right now. The important thing is who dared to hurt my own cousin?! And why?! 
 
*DING DONG* My house door bell rang. 
 
I opened the door to see Hyunseung still with his motorcycle helmet on and holding a bag. 
 
"Where is the person?" He asked. 
 
"She's on her way here." I told him. 
 
"Is the person seriously injured? And who is the person?" He asked. 
 
"I am not sure how much she's injured. And it's ~~~~ my cousin." I told him. 
 
"What?! How did she get hurt?!" He asked starting to panic too. 
 
"I am not sure how all she told me is that she was in a fight and got hurt. She didn't want her parents to be worried so she's coming here." I said. 
 
Your POV
 
Aish I was stupid to decline Junhyung oppa's offer for picking me up. If a taxi driver sees me what is he going to do and say? I guess my best option is to walk. It's only a few blocks away I think I can make it. 
 
As I was walking I got a call from Myungsoo. 
 
"Hello?" I answered. 
 
"Where are you?" He asked. 
 
"On my way to Junhyung oppa's house." I told him truthfully. 
 
"Where were you?" He asked. 
 
"Since when did you care where I was?" I said trying to change the topic. 
 
"What ever what time are you coming home?" He asked. 
 
"Ummm I might sleep at Junhyung oppa's house." I said. 
 
"What?! Why?" He asked. 
 
"Calm down he's my blood related cousin we are just going to catch up on things that we missed out." I said. 
 
"Oh well try not to sleep over at his house... Oh and text me later where and what time my friends should be at when we are going to Jeju island." He said. 
 
"Okay bye." I said and hung up. 
 
Before I knew it I was in front Junhyung oppa's house. 
 
I reached out my right arm to ring the door bell when suddenly I felt a really sharp pain which was worse then before. I could feel that I was losing a lot of my blood and I suddenly felt dizzy and the next thing I knew I out. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
(A/N): Hii my lovely readers!!!! Sorry I kinda promised some of you that I would be updating over the weekend but I was really busy and tired... So here is a short chapter to kinda make it up to you~ what do you think is going to happen after "you" out?? Comment what you think :)!! Lol I love reading your comments even if it's really random so please comment ;))) 
 
THANKS FOR READING!! <333